Status of EvoMuse?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If Hung becomes easy for people to use, and has products to compliment it, he will become very wealthy. The fake products people buy for "male enhancement" make idiots boatloads of money, imagine one that works. Then we will complain because products will be out of stock, while he's chilling on a yacht lol.

D

Disturb

Awards
Hung line though? I thought it was just top muscle and hung that were a part of this.

Plus, I don't really want the world to experience hung if it works well. I dont want everyone to have a massive schlong like me lol

Real talk though, I do wish you the best Matt. It can be hard to get a hold of you at times but I think you do genuinely stand behind what you do and try to put out meaningful products.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The packages are dropped off in a large bag, usually between 30-50 a day. Sometimes some of them don't make it in the system and are never seen again. Sometimes they show up down the road, but the front desk clerks aren't the ones scanning them in.

It tends to be worse during the holiday season, but it happens from time to time. I have your order repacked and it will sent out today.
This has happened 2 or 3x times over the years for & Matt has ALWAYS come through with a replacement or credit.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This has happened 2 or 3x times over the years for & Matt has ALWAYS come through with a replacement or credit.
But where are they going? Makes me wonder if somebody at that Post Office is taking them.

Reactions: CF2
megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But where are they going? Makes me wonder if somebody at that Post Office is taking them.
Makes me wonder too, but there would've been no reason for matt to ship so many others & not mine the times it has happened. I really feel for Matt in this situation. I've had a few long chats with him & I know how much he cares about his customers. He has something this is sorely lacking in the industry...INTEGRITY! I've even pushed him to increase his prices so that he could better keep things in stock & possibly increase business, but he's so adamant about keeping his line as accessible as possible, he wouldn't hear it. If I have the year I am hoping for & he still has a need for it, I wouldn't hesitate investing 100k in his Evomuse.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Exactly what I would like to know. If it’s truly all the post office fault then why not use a different one?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here in SD, we had so many problems with the USPS that I made my old assistant take every package into the post office to stand in line and have them manually scan each package into their system (yeah, you think the post office staff was fond of this)...we were nearly bankrupt with lost packages. They opened a business hub where we can drop-off packages in bulk...in a secure area. Now, it's rare to have a problem. But, seriously, there was a point where they were losing like 1/3 of our shipments.

I'm sure Matt will get you all taken care of.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Exactly what I would like to know. If it’s truly all the post office fault then why not use a different one?
Most businesses have the currier do a pickup...we had to stop doing that.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve been in contact with Matt and he’s trying to make this right for me.

B

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Please stfu about Matt. Seriously id rather have him not give up and close up shop so please just stfu

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would like to mention that I did receive my order from Evomuse. Matt was generous enough to include an additional bottle of Gut Health with my order. I will continue to order from him. Top Muscle and Gut Health are two great products that I would hate to see go.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would like to mention that I did receive my order from Evomuse. Matt was generous enough to include an additional bottle of Gut Health with my order. I will continue to order from him. Top Muscle and Gut Health are two great products that I would hate to see go.
Same here as well.