Starting week 6 of Hella/Tren, Thinking 1 more week?

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
Starting week 6 of my helladrol/tren cycle, finally starting to see some really great gains and thinking about extending it 1 more week, thoughts? I'm at 100mg of helladrol and 1.5ml of tren, i'm actally going to go down to 1ml on my tren (spilled some of my second bottle fml...) and this is my first helladrol cycle and (now) starting to really love it and noticing some great gains. Finally feels like week 3 of my past superdrol cycles. Now, i'm pretty much shut down (thats a given) and okay with that for now and having some hairloss but starting to control it with some DS shampoo I bought, other than that, my sides are pretty minimal. I'm thinking about doing 1 more week of helladrol at 100mg, just to see if I can reap any more benefits; as long as I have my supports and up my livercare a little bit should I be okay? I'll probably have to taper down the tren since i'm running out due to the spill but I would really like to see 1 more week of this cycle before I start PCT. As for my PCT I'm going to:

100mg (pills) clomid for like 3 days, then 50/50/50/50 + DAA + Forma + Liv52/Cycle S. Even though Forma is a mild AI I think i'm going to continue .25mg Adex E-3rd-D instead of EOD. PCT sound good? Thanks!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah an extra week why not bro. Forma is dope, idt you'll need the adex at all.

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
Yeah an extra week why not bro. Forma is dope, idt you'll need the adex at all.
Thanks bro, was hoping you were going to reply. Sounds good, i'll drop the a-dex. How should I dose the Forma? I have 1 & 2/3 bottles.