starting week 4 of hella/tren, dose?

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
so far only sides is the hair shedding but its not as bad since I dropped stano and using DSlabs shampoo, I have really thick hair so i guess its just expected. Anyways, running 100 of hella now and 1.5 tren and thinking the best way to dose it. My schedule is pretty crazy so its hard to space is just right and then supports then dose, etc. so right now im taking 2 hella + fish oil, 4hr later supports, then 4 hr later 2nd dose of hella 2x, then supports a few hours later then I use the Tren before bed @ 1.5. Is this a decent way to go? I'm used to SD cycles and was much easier running that solo. So looking for some advice on that part; so far im liking this cycle a lot (minus the shedding which i didnt get from sd....but ill deal) and just extra anxious a lot.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
not sure whats hella, but by your dosing i guess is halodrol?... if so, i would keep it at 90 mgs also, tren at 75-90 mgs for stacking :) ... just beware, that cycle will make you very lethargic, grab some liver longer because the tren and halodrol combo will go harsh on your liver (tren will wreck your lipids), you dont have gyno protection, if you can atleast get some DHT base, like proviron or stano, wich will help with libido and lethargy, also somewhat preventing gyno, youll be fine :D... expect to be anxious my friend, tren plays with your mind, i personally were paranoid, manic. haha is funny when you think about it.... oh never mind on the stano... would be ideal, but i understand you want to save your hair!.