Starting TRT in the next couple weeks

Industrial

Industrial

Awards
Hey guys,

I am starting TRT soon. I got my bloods back and everything looks great (prostate, liver, kidneys, cholesterol, etc) except my testosterone levels were really low. They were 300-something, I think 328. What is the "normal" range? I forgot to ask the doctor. Aren't I supposed to have like 1000-something?

Anyway, he is going to start me on TRT when I pay the fee. And you guys are going to give me sh!t, i just know it, but it's $299 a month....

I know that's expensive. I know! But this includes unlimited access to doctors via phone, HCG, and 5ML of test per month (i think that's what he said) and they are really well known in the industry. Low T Nation.

Thoughts? Are there any positive TRT stories you guys would like to share? Any negative ones? Am I doing the right thing by going on TRT? I hear that my fat will melt a little easier and that's why I am having such a hard time losing it right now.

Can't wait to hear your experiences!

B

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bro that price is ridonk. If youre still open to looking around theres a new forum sponsor doing a 99$ per month deal. I cant vouch for them but maybe do some research (theyre in the male anti-aging sub forum, "Entourage" I think they called).

Industrial

Industrial

Awards
Well that money includes doctor visits, and more bloodwork down the road. In the end, a year costs about $3600. I think it's ok.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well that money includes doctor visits, and more bloodwork down the road. In the end, a year costs about $3600. I think it's ok.
I thought my concierge doctor was expensive at $3000 per year. Your price is really high.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's expensive. Maybe start with them but try and switch your script and everything over to a primary care who knows their stuff. That's what I'm planning to do myself because these hrt clinic are overpriced.

Industrial

Industrial

Awards
Yea that's a good idea. I won't say that I will be with them forever, but for now, as a starter, I think they sound really good.

Industrial

Industrial

Awards
Anyway, other than the price, I'm really very excited. I know it won't solve all my problems, but I feel like low T is the underlying issue for alot of my problems.

Dxt25

Awards
Pm me brother I can get tou setup with entourage for a MUCH better price!

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
I pay $100 for TRT and HCG...DONT pay $300!!

Industrial

Industrial

Awards
Thanks to you guys, I will be saving $200 a month. I told Low T Nation that I found a better deal.

I will be going with Entourage! Going to send Dr. Henry my bloodwork and physical paperwork today, then I should be all set.

Thanks bros, you're awesome!

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to you guys, I will be saving $200 a month. I told Low T Nation that I found a better deal.

I will be going with Entourage! Going to send Dr. Henry my bloodwork and physical paperwork today, then I should be all set.

Thanks bros, you're awesome!
thats awesome!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
lionking999 Anabolics 176
Brocodeout69 Male Anti-Aging Medicine 21
Topher_ruiz Anabolics 5
brandlife 35 and Older 21