Starting to plan my first injectible cycle - test c

linuxjon

Awards
Currently am halfway through my first cycle of any sort (Osta + 4 andro). Obviously it's been better than lifting natty, but I want to move into some actual gear next.

Will wrap up this cycle late April, PCT until late May and then plan on starting the Test in July.

10 week cycle:
Test C - 500mg/wk
Arimidex - .25mg daily

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/10/10

Ordering 250mg/ml vials, so my options are 10 or 15 weeks. Figure 10 would probably be best for a beginner.

Any critiques?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Extend test to 15 weeks, get a 3rd 10ml vial for sure. 500mg is fine. Adex, switch to EOD, your dose isn't high enough for ED dosing. Do ED if nipples flare up. Increase nolva imo to 40/40/20/20.

You planned well.. solid work bro.

linuxjon

Awards
Extend test to 15 weeks, get a 3rd 10ml vial for sure. 500mg is fine. Adex, switch to EOD, your dose isn't high enough for ED dosing. Do ED if nipples flare up. Increase nolva imo to 40/40/20/20.

Thanks man. Waited almost an entire year before even trying the SARM/PH route the first time. Don't want to start going down that road unprepared.

Will probably order a 3rd vial then, and switch Adex to EOD.

My only real question I suppose is how long I need to wait after my pct from this Osta/Andro cycle is finished? I know the rule is 1 week off for every 1 week on cycle or PCT... But is that a hard rule even for these weaker compounds?

hide83

Awards
I second using the 3rd vial. It won't last the whole 15 weeks. You'll have some waste and it will most like last 13 or 14 weeks

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established

Nailed it.

Only thing I would personally change is the nolva.. I would do 40/40/20/10

I find tapering down the dose is best.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
If your mind is already in your next cycle then you are not giving your best in the current cycle. Neither you are having fun. Concentrate on what you are doing, make the best out of it and after PCT you will have enough time to plan, organise and purchase your next cycle. Otherwise the same will happen in the 2nd cycle, halfway you will be planning your 3rd with maybe deca or something else.

Just my opinion

linuxjon

Awards
If your mind is already in your next cycle then you are not giving your best in the current cycle. Neither you are having fun. Concentrate on what you are doing, make the best out of it and after PCT you will have enough time to plan, organise and purchase your next cycle. Otherwise the same will happen in the 2nd cycle, halfway you will be planning your 3rd with maybe deca or something else.

Just my opinion
This is a fair point.

Right now I'm cutting because I let my last bulk go too far. It's definitely not the part of this whole thing I enjoy. This cycle was basically to prevent losing muscle and strength while leaning out this time.

I'd say the looking ahead has more to do with being excited to start a lean bulk again than to do with the cycle itself.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man. Waited almost an entire year before even trying the SARM/PH route the first time. Don't want to start going down that road unprepared.

Will probably order a 3rd vial then, and switch Adex to EOD.

My only real question I suppose is how long I need to wait after my pct from this Osta/Andro cycle is finished? I know the rule is 1 week off for every 1 week on cycle or PCT... But is that a hard rule even for these weaker compounds?
I'd actually do adex, 0.12mg ED instead. Keep things steady. I would wait at least 8 weeks post pct. Blood work always gives you the best answer for when you are ready.

I would highly suggest getting a CBC + CMP done prior. Make sure your blood counts, liver, kidneys, etc. are all prepared to play.

linuxjon

Awards
I'd actually do adex, 0.12mg ED instead. Keep things steady. I would wait at least 8 weeks post pct. Blood work always gives you the best answer for when you are ready.

I would highly suggest getting a CBC + CMP done prior. Make sure your blood counts, liver, kidneys, etc. are all prepared to play.
Thanks. Will probably get bloods done after. Just had a full panel with liver and kidney values done shortly before this cycle, but certainly wouldn't hurt after.

Don't skewer me for this, because I realize it's probably a stupid question- but I imagine bridging this current cycle into the test cycle would probably be ill advised (due to total length on)?

linuxjon

Awards
Well, I'm 3 days from the end of my current cycle. Am trying to gameplan what I'm doing next over the summer, and get the gear together ahead of time.

I was all set to order the Test cycle. Then I started to read all the posts on various forums about shipments being intercepted, controlled deliveries, ect. Starting to get cold feet.

My other option would simply be Epistane/Trest. I have a bottle of Epi on hand, so I'd only need to order the Trest, which is still legal.

Would run Epi 30/30/45/45/60/60 and Trest 25/50/50/75/100/100 I think. I know this wouldn't yield results anywhere near that of pinning though. So I guess still trying to decide if the risk is worth it.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't skewer me for this, because I realize it's probably a stupid question- but I imagine bridging this current cycle into the test cycle would probably be ill advised (due to total length on)?
Correct bro!