Starting test.....good idea?

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
So you believe it’s a good idea to start test based on labs. My free test is low, 6 but total test is 707. Shbg is around 80. The doc said I need to get free up in the high teens and balance shbg out. Cause me to feel a little better? What are your thoughts?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So you believe it’s a good idea to start test based on labs. My free test is low, 6 but total test is 707. Shbg is around 80. The doc said I need to get free up in the high teens and balance shbg out. Cause me to feel a little better? What are your thoughts?
I agree with the Dr. You need to get the SHBG under control.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you can get your hands on some proviron or even a dht like winstrol, masteron or even epiandro which is a legal prohormones should help free up bound testosterone and lower Shbg.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Chaste berry extract. Binds up shbg like a boss. Hence the name.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Where do you get that?
Vitex agnus castus extract. It's in some oCS products, ar1macare for sure. I'd imagine there's a standardized extract of whatever the shbg inhibitor chemical is, which I have been so busy tonight I haven't looked up again. I just remember it works.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I mean, you could also take Proviron instead... That also lowers shbg at a clinical level (that means it can crash it)

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Like I said it's called chaste berry for good reason. Steroids bound to shbg is what gives you a sex drive. No shbg, no sex drive.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BLR Viron not a good start? Doesn’t that lower SHBG?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d get more bloodwork to see what could be causing high levels of shbg. Prolactin and estrogen will both elevate shbg. Hyperthyroidism will also elevate shbg. Find the issue and fix it. Hopping on test would be dumb in your situation.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d get more bloodwork to see what could be causing high levels of shbg. Prolactin and estrogen will both elevate shbg. Hyperthyroidism will also elevate shbg. Find the issue and fix it. Hopping on test would be dumb in your situation.
Agree with this.