Starting Test cycle PCT day after pin.

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Are there any downsides to this? I know people take SERMS alongside their AAS on cycle/ take hcg so is there any reason not to start your serm early? I figure it would kickstart the LSH and FSH early so you dont have to go through a period of low test after the ester has cleared? Or even lets say a week after pin instead of 2 weeks?....

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In to see the answers. My thinking currently is exactly as yours, that there appears to be no reason to wait two weeks (assuming that possibly wasting a small amount of serm doesn’t count).....but I’ve seen lots of stuff about waiting a couple of weeks as well

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are there any downsides to this? I know people take SERMS alongside their AAS on cycle/ take hcg so is there any reason not to start your serm early? I figure it would kickstart the LSH and FSH early so you dont have to go through a period of low test after the ester has cleared? Or even lets say a week after pin instead of 2 weeks?....
2-3 weeks is standard and I have even seen some people wait 4 weeks. Reason being their testosterone is still very high at that point. From my reading, one wants their levels to get close to baseline, or even a little below. Clomid, not sure about Nolva, can and will increase testosterone levels. So, if you start those when your levels are still high, it will keep them there, somewhat.