Starting my Summer Cut with Iron Legion (Sponsored)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dude, I did bpc-157 for my knee a few months ago 2x a day. Probably about 3 days after I started I was able to run up & down stairs. Amazing stuff.
Dang. I haven't used bpc-157 before but i now know what to use if I have any knee issues in the future! ha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
FINAL REVIEW!!

Huge, huge thanks to Iron Legion and the awesome reps here on AM!!

To say this was an awesome run is an understatement!! Within probably just a few days I was already feeling and seeing a difference. My body was feeling and looking tighter all around and vascularity seemed to improve.
I didn't change anything with my workout routine and only slightly changed the diet, trying to lean out for my beach trip that I had last week.

If you read through this whole log, you'll see that I dropped roughly 4 lbs. I won't lie, last week at the beach, the weather deteriorated and I fell off the rails with my diet.. No discipline.. Lol.

As of this morning, I'm back up to 191.. like I said though, it's a successful recomp!!

I enjoyed running this from day 1. I've always loved topicals, but a lot of them mess with my skin and i usually end up having to stop short of a 30 day run. This was not the case for this. If anything, it actually made my skin softer and healthier looking. I also liked the smell.

Now that I've finished this run, I plan on taking a few week break from it & then running this exact combo again. I know it will have me looking lean and tight at all the pool and beach get togethers this summer!!

In this set of pics, the first one is day 1. The 2nd pic is from this morning. Again, this stuff absolutely friggin rocks!!!

OK, EVIDENTLY, I CAN'T ADD PICS TO AN EDITED POST. GOING TO POST ON LAST PAGE.
after I reply it will go to final page....just want to say GREAT WORK-RESULTS.

you are now ready to re-up and do boot camp OVER again-MARINE!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha, I wish I could go back!! I miss my brothers.
amen brother...a buddy of mine[MARINE] I served with sent me a video of ship we served on uss new orleans lph 11 being used as target practice after it was decommissioned...1800 marines 600 navy, good times, lol.

trust me airdale marines are every bit as stupid when drunk as grunts, lol. but one thing I miss the most is how we had each others backs-something civilians will never know, imo.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
amen brother...a buddy of mine[MARINE] I served with sent me a video of ship we served on uss new orleans lph 11 being used as target practice after it was decommissioned...1800 marines 600 navy, good times, lol.

trust me airdale marines are every bit as stupid when drunk as grunts, lol. but one thing I miss the most is how we had each others backs-something civilians will never know, imo.
Never...

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
FINAL REVIEW!!

To say this was an awesome run is an understatement!! Within probably just a few days I was already feeling and seeing a difference. My body was feeling and looking tighter all around and vascularity seemed to improve.
I didn't change anything with my workout routine and only slightly changed the diet, trying to lean out for my beach trip that I had last week.

If you read through this whole log, you'll see that I dropped roughly 4 lbs. I won't lie, last week at the beach, the weather deteriorated and I fell off the rails with my diet.. No discipline.. Lol.

As of this morning, I'm back up to 191.. like I said though, it's a successful recomp!!

I enjoyed running this from day 1. I've always loved topicals, but a lot of them mess with my skin and i usually end up having to stop short of a 30 day run. This was not the case for this. If anything, it actually made my skin softer and healthier looking. I also liked the smell.

Now that I've finished this run, I plan on taking a few week break from it & then running this exact combo again. I know it will have me looking lean and tight at all the pool and beach get togethers this summer!!

In this set of pics, the first one is day 1. The 2nd pic is from this morning. Again, this stuff absolutely friggin rocks!!!

If you could drop this in the review section and on the company website it would be much appreciated.

Thank you again for the great log

Shep_Zaide

Shep_Zaide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
damn once I have the coin to do this stack I am def sold!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@enhanced, I was checking out your prior log when you ran Invictus solo, and comparing it to this log with running the 7-Keto as well. It seems like your vascularity was much more “enhanced” in this log in comparison. Not to mention more dramatic results overall..

Would you agree with both of these observations? Do you think Invictus was the big player here, or do you credit the addition of 7-Keto for making this run shine more for you?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@Ricky10 I'm sorry, I didn't get any notification on this.

I would absolutely say that these two together helped my vascularity and overall results.

I always say I'm going to change up my diet, but over the past 10 years with kids, not a whole lot has changed..

I try to keep it clean at night and train hard in the morning. Lol

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@Ricky10 I'm sorry, I didn't get any notification on this.

I would absolutely say that these two together helped my vascularity and overall results.

I always say I'm going to change up my diet, but over the past 10 years with kids, not a whole lot has changed..

I try to keep it clean at night and train hard in the morning. Lol
No problem. Yeah, the mentions don’t work the same way they used to and are easier to miss.

I am currently in PCT, so I am very tempted to add in these two products. The hard part is that on days that I work, I can only dose transdermals very early im the morning and right before bed. Can the 7-Keto keep you awake if dosed late? I know Invictus could for me in the past, especially in the beginning.

I hear ya, I don’t even have kids and it’s still hard to find the time to optimally eat and train the way many of us wish we could.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No problem. Yeah, the mentions don’t work the same way they used to and are easier to miss.

I am currently in PCT, so I am very tempted to add in these two products. The hard part is that on days that I work, I can only dose transdermals very early im the morning and right before bed. Can the 7-Keto keep you awake if dosed late? I know Invictus could for me in the past, especially in the beginning.

I hear ya, I don’t even have kids and it’s still hard to find the time to optimally eat and train the way many of us wish we could.
I dosed both a few hours before bed and didn't have an issue sleeping.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

sounds like long hours at stressful job...you also use stims, right?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
sounds like long hours at stressful job...you also use stims, right?
Yes, and yes. Though I have gotten less hardcore recently with my stims at work. I make up for it with Kratom though which gives me a mental and energy boost. For workouts though, it’s always game on!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes, and yes. Though I have gotten less hardcore recently with my stims at work. I make up for it with Kratom though which gives me a mental and energy boost. For workouts though, it’s always game on!
I was lucky and got to log some kratom, found out it wasn't for me without spending any money.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was lucky and got to log some kratom, found out it wasn't for me without spending any money.
Yeah, that’s always nice 👍

I’m still waiting for a Phentermine log opportunity to come around

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I thought I broke my leg after a bad fall off my mountain bike. I didn't do an MRI, but now my knee gives out very easily. Right after the injury, I could barely bend the leg. After about 5 days of 2x a day injections, the pain was all but gone. Two weeks after that, I was feeling zero pain and climbing stairs and ladders with no issues.

I often dosed about 30 minutes before bed & never had any problems sleeping.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I thought I broke my leg after a bad fall off my mountain bike. I didn't do an MRI, but now my knee gives out very easily. Right after the injury, I could barely bend the leg. After about 5 days of 2x a day injections, the pain was all but gone. Two weeks after that, I was feeling zero pain and climbing stairs and ladders with no issues.

I often dosed about 30 minutes before bed & never had any problems sleeping.
Hmmm...injecting Invictus and 7-Keto seems like an interesting off-label approach. I like it!

The beach days are just around the corner, and I don’t have time to mess around either!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dude, this stuff is for real. You really can't go wrong.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Memorial day sale dropped...save 40% site wide at iron-legion.com :eek:

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A lot of sales going on now from a few companies!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yes sir, and we're doing 50% off for Military and Veterans at Iconic Formulations

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just curious, how do ya'll verify veteran status? #stolenvalor

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

we subscribe to a verification service for military. If you click on the image above it will take you to the page (you'll have to click on this same image on the page you go to).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
FINAL REVIEW!!

great review