Starting my first SD cycle. Does everything look lined up?

arr134

Awards
So I'm about to start my first SD cycle for 3 weeks. Wanna know if I have everything planned out for a safe cycle. got blood work done recently, everything came back fine and my current BP is 110/65. Currently 5'9 13% 180. My goal is to clean bulk on this cycle. Will consume 3200 during the first week and increase by 100 cals as needed.

Here's what I plan on taking for the cycle.

*Pre-load 2 weeks before:
- 2 tabs of livercare daily
- 1g hawthornberry

*Cycle:

- SD-10 (20/20/20)
- 3 tabs of liv52 daily
- 8 caps of cycle assist
- Taurine (3g/day)
- Vitamin B12

*PCT:
- 4 caps of cycle assist
- Nolvadex (20/20/10/10)
- Erase (3/2/2/1; starting 1st dose in week 3 of PCT & ending 2 weeks post PCT)
- DAA
- 2 Liver care tabs

Staple supps:
- Garlic extract, multi, glucosamine, fish oil, melatonin
- creatine, pre workout (will monitor BP)

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
why only 3 weeks not enough pills or safety reason ?

arr134

Awards
Yea I don't have enough caps for a longer cycle and don't mind running it for 3 weeks since I've read that that's the typical duration for an SD cycle

Does everything look good tho?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea I don't have enough caps for a longer cycle and don't mind running it for 3 weeks since I've read that that's the typical duration for an SD cycle

Does everything look good tho?
Erase and DAA basically have been found to not really do what they're advertised to do, but if you already have them they won't hurt. Erase does work well for a drier look and DAA actually gives good pumps (and poops) taken preWO but that's about it. SD is suppressive and you're going to want Clomid too. All PCT should include Clomid or Toremifene.

Is this your first cycle? Seems very amateur to shut yourself down hard for a 20 day boost followed by what could be months of recovery that never even returns you to your original baseline.

arr134

Awards
I did 1 cycle of super dmz2.0 two years ago. Kept most of my gains and liked the results. Used only nolva for pct and recovered well

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Id grab some OL Tudca and run that whole bottle of that stuff, for the liver

arr134

Awards
1g of tudca per day? along with liv52 or is it good enough on its own.. Any reason why you suggest olympus lab brand tudca over others?

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
1g of tudca per day? along with liv52 or is it good enough on its own.. Any reason why you suggest olympus lab brand tudca over others?
as much tudca as possible, 1 g would definitely be a good amount. OL is reputable here and I believe they offer the best dose per cost, plus they are on sale atm on nutriverse

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I did 1 cycle of super dmz2.0 two years ago. Kept most of my gains and liked the results. Used only nolva for pct and recovered well
Clomid will speed recovery significantly, for maybe $25. You probably blew that on the Erase. Nolva does not do anything to enhance recovery; it's just gyno control.

Subjects taking 1,200mg/day of UDCA did not show marked improvements over patients taking 900 (who did see significant improvements over the 600 and 300mg/day groups). TUDCA is UDCA with attached Taurine, so it is very reasonable to infer up to 1g/day, more is better.

OL is awesome, and I've used it so I'm comfortable recommending it. Liv52 can't hold a candle to TUDCA (and I've eaten a crap ton of Liv52).

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Clomid will speed recovery significantly, for maybe $25. You probably blew that on the Erase. Nolva does not do anything to enhance recovery; it's just gyno control.

Subjects taking 1,200mg/day of UDCA did not show marked improvements over patients taking 900 (who did see significant improvements over the 600 and 300mg/day groups). TUDCA is UDCA with attached Taurine, so it is very reasonable to infer up to 1g/day, more is better.

OL is awesome, and I've used it so I'm comfortable recommending it. Liv52 can't hold a candle to TUDCA (and I've eaten a crap ton of Liv52).
nolva do nothing for the recovery? so all this pepole who used nolv instead of clomid after AAS cycles recovered in natural way? yea right

arr134

Awards
nolva do nothing for the recovery? so all this pepole who used nolv instead of clomid after AAS cycles recovered in natural way? yea right
Sort of what I was thinking... I chose nolva over clomid bc I have a source that can provide me with pharmgrade nolva but not clomid. Would rather use pharm pct over research chems

arr134

Awards
as much tudca as possible, 1 g would definitely be a good amount. OL is reputable here and I believe they offer the best dose per cost, plus they are on sale atm on nutriverse
sounds good will order the stuff

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Taking anything in PCT is unnecessary. The body will balance itself as best it can in time. That does not mean optimal - it can take a long time. Clomid speeds this much better than Nolva.

I'm not going to get into a useless troll discussion with you over this - just trying to lookout for OP since he asked for input. If you don't agree, we'll have to agree to disagree.

arr134

Awards
Taking anything in PCT is unnecessary. The body will balance itself as best it can in time. That does not mean optimal - it can take a long time. Clomid speeds this much better than Nolva.

I'm not going to get into a useless troll discussion with you over this - just trying to lookout for OP since he asked for input. If you don't agree, we'll have to agree to disagree.
Appreciate it. Do you think its worth it for me to pick up some research clomi? run it 50/50/25/25 along w/ the nolva as stated

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So basically you are gonna shut yourself down, put on a few kgs of water and glycogen, blow up and then shrink again after three weeks.

juggaloaded

Awards
Sounds good OP. Except run it for 4 weeks. Nolva is sufficient enough for pct if only a 3 week cycle. Your gonna blow up then lose it all. Need that Test base!

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established

I run AAS and use both clom. nolv. in pct they both do the job that's it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate it. Do you think its worth it for me to pick up some research clomi? run it 50/50/25/25 along w/ the nolva as stated
That's all I've ever used and it's always worked excellent. It's not a heavily faked research chem; they practically give it away.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I run AAS and use both clom. nolv. in pct they both do the job that's it.
Show me a single study where Tamoxifen increases LH to same the degree Clomiphene does or quit trolling this thread.

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Show me a single study where Tamoxifen increases LH to same the degree Clomiphene does or quit trolling this thread.
there is no study on nolv in terms of restoring hormones in human body because this drug was designed for different purpose but you can find plenty people who use this successful in pct with blood work to prove this

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
there is no study on nolv in terms of restoring hormones in human body because this drug was designed for different purpose but you can find plenty people who use this successful in pct with blood work to prove this
My argument is Clomid+Nolva produces superior recovery over Nolva solo. If you don't want to get on board with that, you're certainly entitled to your own beliefs. But there are endos using Clomid in hypogonadal males for hormone therapy for good reason. I've said my piece here.