Starting my Complex Andro Cycle

JamesWD

JamesWD

Awards
Hi Everyone,

It has been just over three months since my last 1-Andro Cycle and I am ready to start up again. I made some rookie mistakes in my last cycle that I hope to eliminate this round. My biggest mistakes were as follows:

1. I didn't have a proper test base such as 4-Andro which led to some suppression around the end of week 3 and caused me to get really lethargic.

2. I had a low dose of 130mg of 1-Andro on a 4 week cycle. Not only was the dose small, but the cycle was short.

3. I didn't properly bulk for this cycle and was struggling to eat enough.

4. I didn't have a good PCT or Liver support. This made it a little harder to bounce back from the cycle.

Even with all the flaws of the cycle I gained about 8lbs during the cycle and then lost about 5lbs immediately after the cycle ended (within the first week of PCT). But I still retained about 2-3lbs long term. The biggest problem was the lethargy and the trouble sleeping. Not only that, but I was moody AF and starting to get a little depressed. About a week into PCT my mood was back to normal.

NOW, to mitigate the side effects of 1-Andro and to make the most out of my cycle I have prepared a little better. I spent the last 6-8 weeks bulking and I am about 13lbs heavier than I was at the start of my last cycle. I am going to be running 330mg of 1-Andro and 330mg of 4-Andro concurrently over the course of 8 weeks. I have invested in a decent cycle support and joint support. Additionally, I purchased some Clomid to run along with my PCT and in low doses throughout my cycle to prevent suppression. I also purchased Sildenafil Citrate to run along my cycle to prevent any blood pressure issues and to increase vascularity.

For my 4 week PCT I plan on using Post Cycle 3X by Vital labs along with 50mg of clomid a day for the first week. After the first week I will drop the clomid to 25mg for the remaining 3 weeks. I also plan on taking 250mg of Arimistane, 175mg of Laxogenin, 100mg of Epiandrostenolone for the full 4 weeks of PCT.

Below is a summary:
Week 1 - 8
330mg 1-Andro
330mg 4-Andro
25mg Clomid every other day
20mg Sildenafil every other day

Week 9-12:
175mg Laxogenin
100mg Epiandrostenolone
250mg Arimistane
50mg Clomid per day week 9, 25mg Clomid per day week 10-12
20mg Sildenafil every other day

JamesWD

JamesWD

Awards
I also just got blood work done this past week and plan on doing blood work at the completion of this cycle. Hopefully, I can keep this log updated regularly to track my progress.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Glad you’ve learnt from the errors on the first run bro.

I’d drop the epiandro from pct though. Whilst it’s not hugely suppressive it will impact on your bodies ability to recover for sure. (I’m assuming you mean epiandrosterone as I’ve never heard of epiandrostenalone?)

Rest all looks good to me though

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
EpiAndro in PCT? Run it on cycle or dont run it at all.

JamesWD

JamesWD

Awards
Sounds good. I will run the EpiAndro on cycle.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Also,

With flu season upon us read medication labels. My friend just ****ed up his liver taking harsh cold medicine and ibuprofens all day while on andros. Said it felt like drinking 24 beers and grtting punched lol.

JamesWD

JamesWD

Awards
Thanks for the advice. I made sure to get my flu shot.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
330mg's of 1ad is still not a lot fyi. You should also know that how well you respond to andro's will largely depend on how many enzymes you have to metabolize the andro's to their active metabolites ie. 1-test with 1ad and testosterone with 4ad.

This is why I don't really like andro's. I didn't respond well to them. Plus they are quite expensive. And LGD4033 cycle at 10 - 15mg's would probably serve you better. But tbh a 50mg tbol cycle would be best imo :) Anyway, good luck!

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh and 250mg's of arimistane is waaay to much haha You'll be like Pinocchio! Arimistane efrects joints a lot. Don't take that much. Arimistane doses are between 50 and 150 max! Also you should keep it mind arimistane lowers estrogen a bit. Also have some aromasin at hand for pct and after pct bc of rebound estrogen. Arimistane wont really help with that.

JamesWD

JamesWD

Awards
Thanks for all the advice. I will definitely lower the dose of Arimistane. I respond pretty well to Andros though so I don't think I will increase the dosage of that. At 130mg of 1-Andro in my last cycle, I definitely felt the difference pretty early on. Now at day 5 of 330mg I feel like this is the max I should go. I am nervous to go to a higher dose too because I don't want any adverse effects like hair loss and shrinkage. Plus I am getting a little bit of heartburn from taking so many pills. Also, I don't know if this is related, but I have been waking up in the middle of the night really hot even though its freezing in the room. Is this a sign of something?

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Run a real cycle man-- I don't get why people empty out their piggybank to run such weak compounds. Try Hdrol.

JamesWD

JamesWD

Awards
It amazes me how fast I begin to feel the effects of 1-Andro. I noticed I had a little more energy around day 3 and felt a little stronger at the gym. By day 7 my muscles felt firmer and I began having trouble sleeping at night and kept waking up really hot. Sex drive was killed by the end of week 2 and by the end of week 3 I couldn't take it anymore. The lethargy, trouble sleeping, moodiness, headaches, and lack of sex drive all came back even with a test base, proper diet, cycle support and clomid. I ended the cylce early, and started PCT. I definitely feel more toned and gained about 4/5lbs. But man, I can't take the side effects. I expect to lose the 4/5lbs in the next week or two, just like my first cycle. I still have about 5 weeks of supplements left, and I may try again in a few months, but I need to figure out a way to best these side effects.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Maybe this just isnt for you. I feel no different on andros.

Just like caffeine isnt for me. One monster can makes me look and act like a meth head.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mate the problem is you do not have a test base. 4ad actually sucks as a test base. It's also possible that it's underdosed! I felt like chit on a very similiar cycle. Only started to feel normal when I added test to the cycle. That was at week 3 I think.

Sweating is normal. That's why you don't do this cycles in the sumer XD

Don't quit the cycle, just add test c/e to it and you'll feel like superman in no time.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also drop arimistane. Arimistane is good as a natty test booster as it lowers shbg, but you don't need it. You probably have very low estrogen and arimistane is also not helping with that.