Starting my 1500 calorie cut

sickant

Awards
Meals are just going to be this.

Liquid Egg Whites Post Workout.=500 Calories, 100g Protein
Choco Milk-1000 Calories, 70gs Protein

cruising on 250mg test right now., for another 8 weeks.

Can I expect 20lbs of fat loss with this? Im at 15 percent bodyfat right now, Goal is Sub 8 Percent.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How much do you weigh and how tall are you?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should gain about 30 lbs of muscle and lose about 30 lbs of fat. Solid plan

Reactions: Nac

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you’re serious about cutting, chocolate milk should be the last thing you’d be eating on a daily basis.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So you are going to eat only egg whites and chocolate milk for 8 weeks???

Don’t do it man. Even if you were going for a drastic cut this isn’t how you should..

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Inb4 OP claims he will be hitting his healthy fat macros via the injected oils.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Na bro. Choc milk is better for bulking. You need strawberry milk to get ultra shredded.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Na bro. Choc milk is better for bulking. You need strawberry milk to get ultra shredded.
Does that mean if you mix the two and consume 100% of your calories from strawberry-chocolate milk, you'll recomp without exercise?

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Does that mean if you mix the two and consume 100% of your calories from strawberry-chocolate milk, you'll recomp without exercise?
I'd say it's worth a try!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any before pics?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But he really loves his choc milk.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im confused by this dbag..what is going on? Mods please ban previously mentioned dbag

sickant

Awards
This guy has been trolling everywhere, and telling everyone their fat and need to cut
how is telling the truth trolling? you are fat and need to cut. theres a reason why your tits got bigger, you were blasting roids at a high bf and probably still are, if you were lean before hand, maybe you wouldnt have girl boobs

sickant

Awards
If you’re serious about cutting, chocolate milk should be the last thing you’d be eating on a daily basis.
heard stuff that upsets/your stomanch and is hard to digest nukes your appetite. Im also adding in fiber to to the milk.

Another thing is that I taking caffiene pills throughout the day.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
heard stuff that upsets/your stomanch and is hard to digest nukes your appetite. Im also adding in fiber to to the milk.

Why settle for sugar loaded chocolate milk then? Blow your whole 1500 calorie load on escolar and fatty cuts of lamb. If you want an upset stomach, thats the ticket, and they have no sugar.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Ditch the caffeine and just start smoking a pack of Marlboro reds every day

Reactions: Nac
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why settle for sugar loaded chocolate milk then? Blow your whole 1500 calorie load on escolar and fatty cuts of lamb. If you want an upset stomach, thats the ticket, and they have no sugar.
I would prefer lean beef and peanuts to snack on -instead of milk. That choc milk sounds a bit like a fetish to me.

1 gram of test e
500mg decca
50mg dbol 1-4 weeks
I never got above 1 gram total in any cycle. Now thinking that may be the reason I'm so tiny and girly.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would prefer lean beef and peanuts to snack on -instead of milk. That choc milk sounds a bit like a fetish to me.

I never got above 1 gram total in any cycle. Now thinking that may be the reason I'm so tiny and girly.
Me either..a gram has been my limit..and Im super girly. Still wearing boy's "husky" clothes. Maybe some day Ill get there..I can dream...cant I?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Me either..a gram has been my limit..and Im super girly. Still wearing boy's "husky" clothes. Maybe some day Ill get there..I can dream...cant I?
We will never reach sickant 's level unless we drink choc milk, chew caffeine pills like skittles and blast at least 2 gram. Will have to consult my liver and heart first -but I already know what they will say. Brain said: "Hell no" to tren, last time I tried, so that is not an option either.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We will never reach sickant 's level unless we drink choc milk, chew caffeine pills like skittles and blast at least 2 gram. Will have to consult my liver and heart first -but I already know what they will say. Brain said: "Hell no" to tren, last time I tried, so that is not an option either.
So did mine..in fact it screamed it at me when I was trying to run Tren E at 600 ew. However, 100 eod is giving me no issues whatsoever.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Well, i was more trying to help him reach his goal of having an upset stomach.

Im on the palumbo cut diet now, and its absolute perfection.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm in.

Every now and then I meet someone who I think, if this person got hit by a bus right in front of me, I would be entertained.

This cycle & nutrition protocol is a great big bus.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in.

Every now and then I meet someone who I think, if this person got hit by a bus right in front of me, I would be entertained.

This cycle & nutrition protocol is a great big bus.
It would have be a very very slow moving bus...I would want it last. Like a good bj..its always over so fast...but its great when she can make it last.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
how is telling the truth trolling? you are fat and need to cut. theres a reason why your tits got bigger, you were blasting roids at a high bf and probably still are, if you were lean before hand, maybe you wouldnt have girl boobs
Not fat, but could lose a few more lbs. No gyno, its from being overweight after getting hurt in the war, if you read my log you would know that. All my roid cycles have been low dose under a gram unlike your dumbass millenial a$$. Currently on TRT so again low dose. And atleast I'm willing to post real pics instead of a pic from online that won't even come up. Beat feet troll, and by the way you have no more leftover meatloaf cause your mom told me to tell you I ate the last of it. So your stuck with your moon pies, and RC Cola but dont worry I hear Dr. Nowzardian help people like you.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
This is a stupid idea. Period.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Not fat, but could lose a few more lbs. No gyno, its from being overweight after getting hurt in the war, if you read my log you would know that. All my roid cycles have been low dose under a gram unlike your dumbass millenial a$$. Currently on TRT so again low dose. And atleast I'm willing to post real pics instead of a pic from online that won't even come up. Beat feet troll, and by the way you have no more leftover meatloaf cause your mom told me to tell you I ate the last of it. So your stuck with your moon pies, and RC Cola but dont worry I hear Dr. Nowzardian help people like you.
As someone who has read your log and has you on IG, I cam just say ignore this guy. Not worth your time man.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This
20181219_063818.jpeg

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don’t think he serious, but if looking to lose that type of weight just do the carnivore diet

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh man, you’ll never lose any weight without DNP. Just take as much as you can afford. A gram a day or whatever. Nothing bad will happen.

Nobody else do this, only OP because he definitely needs it.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

You should try falling on a sharp kitchen knife several times, that will nuke your appetite for sure.

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
How about chicken breast and broccoli only water and a good multi . Instead of drinking the milk get powdered milk and Nestle quk powder and just snort it eod.