Starting Mandro the Giant Gold Stack (2nd Cycle)

JamesWD

JamesWD

Awards
Hi Everyone,

I am new to Anabolic Minds and this is my first post.

So I did a 30 day cycle of 1-Andro by Steel Supplements about 6 months ago and I saw some results. It was a very low dose 1-Andro Supplement (65mg 2x a day). The results were not amazing, but I looked leaner and my muscles felt harder. For my PCT I used Steel's Alpha AF. I wanted to try a low dose PH to start with because I was nervous of how my body would respond, I was really worried about my hair falling out, but that never happened. Although I had the joint support supplements, a high protein diet, high carb diet, and loaded up on creatine, I did the rooky mistake of not having a test base. So about 2-3 weeks into the cycle the lethargy and the loss of libido made me all but stop the cycle altogether. My joints hurt, I was moody, I dreaded going to the gym every day. Not fun times. But I was able to maintain about 3-4lbs from that cycle. And whether it was the PCT or just ending the cycle, I bounced back really quick.

Now that time has passed I am planning on doing a second cycle (8 weeks) with Mandro the Giant's Gold Stack. I researched several brands and with the items and ingredients in this package, it was one of the best deals I could find. The only thing I really didn't like in this stack was the PCT, so I also purchased Arime Stage PCT 50 by EPG.

Below is what the Stack comprises of:
Super Mandro (110mg 3x a day 1-Andro)
Andro the Giant (110mg 3x a day 4-Andro)
Protex (liver support)
Joyful Joints (joint support)
Post Cycle 3x (PCT)

I also bought Arime Sate PCT 50 by EPG because I think it is a better PCT than Post Cycle 3X and an extra bottle of Super Mandro to have the full 8 weeks. For Andro the Giant (4-Andro), I am thinking about starting at a lower dose than 330mg a day and working up to 330mg a day. I don't want to shock my system to much. What do you recommend? If I should start at 330mg right off the bat I will purchase another bottle of Andro the Giant as well. I also have a bunch of liver support supplements and glucosamine supplements to last me the full 8 weeks....and beyond.

One thing I also plan on doing before starting this cycle is getting blood work done before and after. I also want to spend 2 weeks loading on creatine before I start this cycle. I am not sure if it is necessary but from lifters I have talked to at the gym, they like increasing their creatine intake about two weeks out before a cycle. Has anyone ever heard of this? Kinda strange to me, but I will probably try it for the heck of it.

Last thing! One of my lifting buddies who did the Steel 1-Andro cycle with me, couldn't finish his 1-Andro cycle because he got the flu. So he gave me the remaining pills, about a weeks worth (65mg x 15pills). I was trying to figure out a way to incorporate them into this cycle. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I should go about doing that? I am thinking either adding them to the tail end of the cycle or increasing my dosage by 65mg mid way through the cycle.

Tell me what you guys think about this plan. I am excited to get the blood work done, I wish I did this before my last cycle. Also, what are your opinions on the Arime Sate PCT 50 by EPG? I think it's an all around better PCT based off the ingredients, but I would prefer your input. I want to make sure I do this cycle right. Everyone suggests 8 weeks minimum for 1 Andro and that's what I plan to do. If I don't see some noticeable results with this cycle, this will probably be my last 1-Andro cycle.

I know someone is going to suggest I use Nova or Clomid for my PCT? But I don't know where the heck to get that or if it is really necessary for a cycle like this.

I appreciate any constructive feedback the community has. I plan on starting this cycle in a few weeks, so if anyone has any precycle suggestions I am all ears.

Thanks,
James

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Honestly James, you say you know someone is going to say get nolva or clomid which suggests you’ve at least done some looking around but you must have seen why the vast majority of us say exactly the same thing every time some talks about running a cycle without a proper pct.

It’s simple, no otc pct product will actually do anything to kickstart your hpta (as you know you suppress your own test production on cycle) to get your natural hormones firing again post cycle. It might help a little with feeling good but that’s it.

Now that doesn’t mean your hormones won’t get there themselves eventually - our bodies are amazing and in most cases normal hormonal balance will be restored eventually. BUT it will take longer, and while it’s taking longer you’ll be losing the gains you made on cycle and then that kinda negates the whole point of cycling in the first place.

A serm (nolva or clomid) will kickstart your natural test production, you’ll recover quicker and keep more gains.

They are both very very easy to find online.

Wouldn’t be responsible to comment on the stack itself until pct is sorted bro.

JamesWD

JamesWD

Awards
Honestly James, you say you know someone is going to say get nolva or clomid which suggests you’ve at least done some looking around but you must have seen why the vast majority of us say exactly the same thing every time some talks about running a cycle without a proper pct.

It’s simple, no otc pct product will actually do anything to kickstart your hpta (as you know you suppress your own test production on cycle) to get your natural hormones firing again post cycle. It might help a little with feeling good but that’s it.

Now that doesn’t mean your hormones won’t get there themselves eventually - our bodies are amazing and in most cases normal hormonal balance will be restored eventually. BUT it will take longer, and while it’s taking longer you’ll be losing the gains you made on cycle and then that kinda negates the whole point of cycling in the first place.

A serm (nolva or clomid) will kickstart your natural test production, you’ll recover quicker and keep more gains.

They are both very very easy to find online.

Wouldn’t be responsible to comment on the stack itself until pct is sorted bro.
Ok so it looks like I will have to get the Clomid. :)

There are several dosages available. For a 4 week PCT what dosage would you recommend? And how often do I take it? Everyday?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok so it looks like I will have to get the Clomid. :)

There are several dosages available. For a 4 week PCT what dosage would you recommend? And how often do I take it? Everyday?
Everyday and yeah 4 weeks at 50/25/25/12.5 or even 25/25/25/12.5 would be spot on for that cycle (I used it on my first andros and recovered great....)

Antlion

Awards
If your looking for a serm check out research chemicals. Get one.

Then as for 1Ad and 4Ad doses bump both up to 500mg daily. You'll get the gainz you really want instead of some halfway results

JamesWD

JamesWD

Awards
Everyday and yeah 4 weeks at 50/25/25/12.5 or even 25/25/25/12.5 would be spot on for that cycle (I used it on my first andros and recovered great....)
If anyone knows a legit source to buy Clomid, please PM me. Everywhere I look looks so fake. It's kinda frustrating.

blong4

Awards
Narrows RCS has it as well as PureRawz. Both companies are great and I’ve used them personally, many times. PM me I have friends with discount codes