Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Starting M1A and 19nor stack

So it has been a while since I've been on here and it seems like a ghost town nice the ban of years ago, lol.
With that said, I've been cutting and got down to 10%BF. I think it's time for a little bulk session.
I got my hand on some M1A at 60mg and I'll be adding some 19nor (unspecified dosage sadly)
Plan on doing a 3-4 week cycle. In the past I've done Halo, Msten and Epi so I'm familiar but new to the "new PH's". Seems most are dhea based.

Current stats.
26
6'0"
202lbs
10-11% BF
 
I’ve only heard great things about M1A at 40-60mg, for bulk or cutting.

Do you mean you’re going to use M1A for 3-4 weeks as part of a longer cycle, or do you mean you’re actually going to shut down your HPTA for only 4 weeks? If the latter, I strongly suggest you weigh the cost of 4 weeks on vs months of recovery time. That’s too short to be worth the roller coaster for me.
 
Back
Top