Starting lifting again. Need something that doesn't require PCT.

Rob94hawk

Rob94hawk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Is there anything out there that doesn't require PCT? Don't need huge gains. I just need a jumpstart.

Been out of the loop for a few years. Don't know what's new. Ostartine was just starting out the last time I was into it.

Also, I just don't have the 'desire' to go to the gym and I don't like that at all. Hopefully with this jumpstart it will bring back my desire and excitement to go to the gym.

Appreciate the advise.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Natural anabolics, such as Arachidonic Acid, Epicatechin, Phosphatidic Acid, Laxogenin as well as OL products such as Cardarine and Gharine require no PCT and they work. Stack with creatine and add a good preworkout. They are certainly strong enough to use as a jumpstart. That problem is easy to solve. Your lack of motivation is probably more serious at this point.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^ Yep. Natural anabolics are the way to go. Check out x gels and anafuse, follidrone, anabeta elite. etc. All awesome products.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epic unleashed/carderine would be my choice. Epic is a natural anabolic that will give you a nice boost in the gym and carderine is a ppar modulator that will boost your energy and endurance. The combination should bring on some gains and the desire to get up and hit the gym. Nutriverse is having a good sale right now and you can grab both of these for 25% off

Comeuppance

Awards
Gagandugan beat me to the punch on all the suggestions I was going to make, and the Yates capped it off with the two SARMs I was going to suggest as well. Lame.

Well, here are a few things to look at as well:
Quercetin Dihydrate
Olympus Hydro3 (potassium nitrate and Glycerol)
Ergonine

Everything that has been recommended so far can be taken simultaneously and work synergistically.

Also, untested by me but the feedback is good for EvoMuse BMP2.0 and MyoSynergy elite.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would personally advise Laxogenin...I prefer Iron Legion Vedius (some great deals for Labor Day too)

Epicatechin: either epic gainz by wicked supplements or OL Ep1c

other great options: Anabeta Elite, T-X3

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Olympus Labs Ep1c Unleashed or SNS X Gels.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Gagandugan beat me to the punch on all the suggestions I was going to make, and the Yates capped it off with the two SARMs I was going to suggest as well. Lame.

Well, here are a few things to look at as well:
Quercetin Dihydrate
Olympus Hydro3 (potassium nitrate and Glycerol)
Ergonine

Everything that has been recommended so far can be taken simultaneously and work synergistically.

Also, untested by me but the feedback is good for EvoMuse BMP2.0 and MyoSynergy elite.
Not to be a heckler but neither cardarine or epic is a SARM. Epic is a natural anabolic while cardarine is a ppar delta modulator .

Comeuppance

Awards
Not to be a wheckler but neither cardarine or epic is a SARM. Epic is a natural anabolic while cardarine is a ppar delta modulator .
I was referring to the Ghar1ne and Cardar1ne that he had recommended. While not technically a SARM, it is often referred to as such. Is Ghar1ne a SARM? It's a ghrelin mimetic, and I don't think that qualifies it as an androgen receptor modifier.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
No, Gharine (Ibutamoren) is not a SARM either. Ostarine, Andarin, Ligandrol and Radarine are.

Rob94hawk

Rob94hawk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Epic unleashed/carderine would be my choice. Epic is a natural anabolic that will give you a nice boost in the gym and carderine is a ppar modulator that will boost your energy and endurance. The combination should bring on some gains and the desire to get up and hit the gym. Nutriverse is having a good sale right now and you can grab both of these for 25% off
Was looking into this but I'm on a mild beta blocker due to PVC's. Looks like anything from Ep1c is out.

Might consider Laxogenin. Will keep researching.

Rob94hawk

Rob94hawk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ugh. Was so much easier when GNC sold real stuff. Even the posts on some of these things don't have definitive answers on whether they work or not.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Is there anything out there that doesn't require PCT? Don't need huge gains. I just need a jumpstart.

Been out of the loop for a few years. Don't know what's new. Ostartine was just starting out the last time I was into it.

Also, I just don't have the 'desire' to go to the gym and I don't like that at all. Hopefully with this jumpstart it will bring back my desire and excitement to go to the gym.

Appreciate the advise.
Creatine man:) ever tried clout from man?

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
If you're still considering a laxogenin product, Str3ngth Unleashed has recently been released, seems like a good product...missed all the good deals though!