Starting LGD after long break?

profisher777

Awards
Hey all,

A few months back I bought Olympus Labs Legend LGD 4033 with intentions of starting a cycle. Life got in my way and I didn't have the time to dedicate to the cycle or lifting so I held off. I am now in a better position and will have dedicated gym time. I have lifted on and off for the last 5 years, but nothing serious in the last 3. I am basically starting fresh but I have seen muscle memory work wonders for me in the past.

Should I start my cycle right out of the gates with LGD or would that be a waste? Do I need to wait a few months after I start lifting? I don't plan on bulking or cutting but more body recomp.

26yrs old
205lbs
6ft 3in
20% bodyfat

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
If you're only just getting back into the lifestyle then I'd hold off for a while, until you have a solid natural base.
You need to have everything right, set and in check (diet, training, goals etc) before you start on things like SARMs and PHs.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Ideal world answer?

I wouldnt spend money on supps, natty or otherwise, until youve spent some time experimenting with different training protocols to have a better informed idea of what you enjoy and what works for you. Lots of variables there.

Same with diet...what macro breakdown you enjoy eating and what your body reacts best to.

Boring advice, but gotta be done man.

Leaveit

Awards
Bro-my suggestion is that you get your BF % down to 15% then come back and plan a cycle. 20% is high...no to dog you or anything

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get your body used to the iron again. Your joints, tendons, bones, etc would prob benefit to shake the rust off them as it were before you train real hard while on cycle.

profisher777

Awards
Thanks for the advice. All the suggestions make sense.