Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Starting first cycle, need lot of advice

rdean2521

Member
Hi everyone, I'm fairly new to the building world and would love some advice. I'm done a lot of research and
decided to do a deca, dbol, test stack. As for my self-stats I'm 22 years old, around 5'9, and 176lbs at 10% bf. I love like
To know a good first cycle as in amount and days to.workout. Thank you
 
Good cycle at 22y.o. :
-High cals
-Good routine
-Macros in check
-Thow in some good healthy cardio
-Restful nights sleep :)

This cycle works wonders at that age!!.
 
If u have done a lot of research u would know several things. One, 22 is too young for aas, two you should run test only your first cycle, three, starting dosages..... But I'm sure you've read other posts and know everyone will say your too young and have chosen to ignore that.

Anyways, since your gonna do it anyways... Test E twice a week for 500mg total in the week for atleast 10 weeks.. 25 to 50mg d-Bol every day for the first 4 weeks... Deca should be ran longer than 12 weeks so don't add it yet... Save it for the next run..

GET YOUR PCT IN HAND BEFORE YOU START! Trust me!
 
I got this question in a message and I'm new here so can't send messages yet.

Are you saying you would do over 1.5 bottles of test e a week for at least 10 weeks? That is like 17 bottles! Is this correct or am I missing something?

My answer:
Nonono.... If your test e says 250mg/ml then that means there is 250mg in one ml of test e. if you have a 10ml bottle then you have 250mg X 10. So for 10 weeks @ 500mg per week you would need 2 bottles.

Test 250 means its concentration of test in the solution is 250mg per every ml of liquid. If it says test 400 then there is 400mg per every ml of liquid.

So, 10ml bottle of test 250 has a total test of 2,500mg. U need 5000mg for the whole 10 weeks at 500mg per week.

Hope that helps.
 
Dam i hope u have some lighter cycles behind your belt before that. Your post kind of leads me to believe u just started lifting within a year
 
Back
Top