starting another cut / first time on this forum

bellamy7900

Awards
hey all been reading the forum alot the last six month, finally decided to post

Height: 5ft 10 in
Weight : 187.1 as of 10 /17 in the am

quick past did an all natural cut doing diet(IF) and exercise at this time last year went from 232 to 175.
Just got my blood result s back and my test levels were on the very low side of ok. Average was 240-1100, i was 360 .

Looking to cut down to 170, see how things look and start maybe a bulk( never done one)

Starting tomorrow doing my first ECA stack at 20/200/80 , 20/200, 20/200 .
Question 1: is 4pm to late to do my last dose, im usually asleep by ten.
Question 2: thinking of adding yohimbine HCL into the mix eventually/slowly, ok?

SInce my test is low was thinking of running alphamax xt with it,
Question 3: any issues ?
Question 4: anything else beside the fish oil and multi i should consider

For diet, will be IF 10am-6pm 2000 calories tracked through myfitnesspal

Workout will be 5 on 2 off, with wednesday and sunday off.

Workouts are generally in the am before my first meal so cardio and lifts will be fasted.
would like to drop the weight by xmas.

any tips tweaks feedback would be great thanks

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Question 2: thinking of adding yohimbine HCL into the mix eventually/slowly, ok?

Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you've done a good amount of reading and made a nice plan for yourself. The ECA Stack has a different impact on everyone, but I think 4pm might be a little on the late side if you've never used it before. Also, there's no need to include the asprin while using the EC stack, and if you've never tried EC I would recommend ramping up the dosing. Start your first day with 1 dose and see how you feel, and increase the dose slowly over the first 1-2 weeks until you're taking it 3 times per day.

Definitely assess how you feel with the EC stack before adding in y-hcl. Adding another stim on top of EC can be a bit much, so if you do decide to add it in start with a very low dose. Y-hcl would be great for your lifting and cardio setup since you are doing it fasted. Y-hcl shines when used in a fasted state.

I think Alphamax XT would be a great addition to your stack. Alphamax XT can help you to maintain your muscle while dieting, and it'll help with natural testosterone and libido. Alphamax XT also contains forskolin, which is a great ingredient to use while cutting because it can help to improve body composition. Since Alphamax XT isn't a stimulant based product, you shouldn't have any issues with stacking it with EC.

Besides fish oil and a multi, I would definitely add in creatine to help with strength and performance. You could also look to a daily ergogenic product like Powermax XT for your creatine and daily staple needs. Powermax XT is a great foundation supplement that will help to improve strength, performance, and recovery. Other than that, it sounds like you've got a solid setup here man!

Have you ever used the EC stack before?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Also, what are your maintenance calories? 2000 seems a bit low to start at your current body weight

pigeonjp

Awards
hey all been reading the forum alot the last six month, finally decided to post

Height: 5ft 10 in
Weight : 187.1 as of 10 /17 in the am

quick past did an all natural cut doing diet(IF) and exercise at this time last year went from 232 to 175.
Just got my blood result s back and my test levels were on the very low side of ok. Average was 240-1100, i was 360 .

Looking to cut down to 170, see how things look and start maybe a bulk( never done one)

For diet, will be IF 10am-6pm 2000 calories tracked through myfitnesspal

Workout will be 5 on 2 off, with wednesday and sunday off.

Workouts are generally in the am before my first meal so cardio and lifts will be fasted.
would like to drop the weight by xmas.

any tips tweaks feedback would be great thanks
Q1 and Q2, these are both person specific IMHO. If I took a a full serving of EC 6 hrs before bed I would have trouble getting to bed most nights. 1/2 dose would work, I have friends on the other hand who could take a full dose 3hrs before bed and be perfectly fine. Regarding Y I would add it in slowly and see how you handle it. I workout fasted first thing in the morning and feel this is the best time for me to do the Y.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sub

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Welcome! And awesome work so far!

You've been lurking, so you know... john.patterson knows is $hit and is more reasonable than most (even if he does pimp the hell out out of alphamax ;) jk

Love alphamax myself (running now...again). And ec is amazing. I can do late doses ec and sleep ok. But be weary...even if you fall asleep ok, quality my suffer.

bellamy7900

Awards
Morning

John, tried to pm you but your inbox is full. 2k calories seems to be where i loose the most weight, 2300-2500 is about maintenance. I usually forgo cardio though so with the fasted am cardio and possible pm cardio sessions i may have to bump up the calories.

Took my first EC this am , will prob take a second dose around 2 and see how that goes as far as sleep is concerned.

Thanks everyone for the support, great to find a place to get some real info and feedback

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established

You've been lurking, so you know... john.patterson knows is $hit and is more reasonable than most (even if he does pimp the hell out out of alphamax ;) jk

Love alphamax myself (running now...again). And ec is amazing. I can do late doses ec and sleep ok. But be weary...even if you fall asleep ok, quality my suffer.
Hahaha too funny. Thanks man! And its hard to not love Alphamax XT, its a very complete product. I only recommend what I use and find valuable!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established

Hahaha too funny. Thanks man! And its hard to not love Alphamax XT, its a very complete product. I only recommend what I use and find valuable!

bellamy7900

Awards
Took my first dose at 715, worked out at 9 breakfast( sugar free oatmeal 2 packets) and just tool dose 2 at 1130. Will order alpha and power tonight after work. Feel really good, no anxiety or shakes or anything. Anyone have a recommendation for a good stim free pre or think I could take a stim one based on the above schedule

bellamy7900

Awards
Finished the day up, after the second dose got a bit of a headache that lasted a few hours, dehydrated possibly. Felt super good all day even with the head ache, not much of an appetite had to force down dinner, ended up at 1500 calories. Gotta work on that a bit

bellamy7900

Awards
Day three down. Took doses at 730, 1130, 330. Felt great all day no headaches, jitters, etc. It is however almost midnight here and not very tired so will c how that works for tomorrow

bellamy7900

Awards
Just wanted to do a quick update. Weighed in at 175.5 this am. Still on Ec(a), multi vitamin, alphamax xt, and power Maxx xt. Still feel good everyday. Will give the Eca a break for a few weeks after next week. Probably something along the lines of 4 weeks on 2 off. Any suggestions for those two weeks off. Should I give fasted yohimbine hcl a go or just let things reset a bit.
Take care

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to do a quick update. Weighed in at 175.5 this am. Still on Ec(a), multi vitamin, alphamax xt, and power Maxx xt. Still feel good everyday. Will give the Eca a break for a few weeks after next week. Probably something along the lines of 4 weeks on 2 off. Any suggestions for those two weeks off. Should I give fasted yohimbine hcl a go or just let things reset a bit.
Take care
Solid stack right there. If you feel the need to take a break from ECA, then you might want to take a full stim break for two weeks. Is there any particular reason you're taking a break from EC?

Using yohimbine with fasted cardio is a great fat loss protocol, so I would definitely consider that as an option too. But if you feel that EC has impacted your stimulant tolerance, it might be best to take a stim break for a few weeks

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
high volume by pes is my favorite pre workout when I'm taking ec, you can give y a shot during those 2 weeks but ec works better the longer you take it, the stim feeling starts to go away but the fat burning effects continue

bellamy7900

Awards
Honestly I read in a few different places that it was best to break from it occasionally to let your receptors reset. Possibly that is false info. I've been more than happy with Eca and still have an occasional coffee with no I'll effects

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Google Lyle McDonald one of the best people you could get any information regarding fatloss and the science behind it

bellamy7900

Awards
I haven't but taken the y with Ec, as long as the Ec continues to work I probably won't