Diet will be:

DIET:

Morning:
6 eggs. Oatmeal. Scoop.

Snack: 6 Oz Chobani.

Lunch: Rice, Veggies 40 Grams Protein.

Snack: Scoop. (Hour before workout)

Pre Workout:
Methyldrene. Jack3d. Aminos (30 minutes before workout.)

Post Workout: Scoop

Post workout meal: Rice. Veggies. 40 Grams Protein.

Night: Scoop

Anavar will be 50MG.

Taking with a 50MG DHEA and Milk Thistle. Have nolvedex on deck as well as clomed.

Recommended dosage.

Week 1- 12.5 MG
Week 2- 24 MG
Week 3-6- 50MG
Week 7- 25MG
Week 8- 12.5 MG

other recommendations.

Week 1- 25 MG.
Week 2-7- 50MG
Week 8- 25MG

What do you guys think?

Other supps:

Morning:
Fiber. Multi. Fish oil. B12. DHEA. HTP. Milk thistle. Saw Palmetto. Biotin. Vita Clear

Pre workout:
Var. Aminos. Hemanovol. Methyldrene. Jack3d.

Post Workour:
Aminos. Flax seed oil.

Night:
Fiber. Milk thistle. HTP.

vijay89269

Awards
Hey i m above 230 pounds please suggest me a cutting cycle

ikillsuckers

ikillsuckers

Awards
ive been on a var only cycle for 6 weeks now

my strength has gone through the roof, ive gained about 7 or 8 pounds while dropping bf%

i would do 50 mgs through week 2-7 it was my first cycle and i didnt notice it till i hit 40 mgs, you mite as well get all you can out of it

http ://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/222477-anavar-my-first.html#post3813225

HULKSMASH25

Awards
Thanks! What did you take week 1 and week are gonna take week 8? Also anything else you took during the cycle or post? Thanks!

ikillsuckers

ikillsuckers

Awards
i started at 20 mgs my first week and ill prolly finish with 30 mgs my last week.

i didn't take anything else during my cycle, my source who has 10+ years experience with gear told me id be ok. he told me i most likely dont even need to pct but ive got some nolva just incase

i havnt had any negative sides.. i still bang my girl every day, sometimes twice

as far as other supps i take branch chains, argenine, and whey

edit - my diet was very clean, but probably slightly under 3500 cals maybe 3000 and i continued to lean out but gained a few pounds of lbm and strength is stupid rite now lol

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
i started at 20 mgs my first week and ill prolly finish with 30 mgs my last week.

i didn't take anything else during my cycle, my source who has 10+ years experience with gear told me id be ok. he told me i most likely dont even need to pct but ive got some nolva just incase

i havnt had any negative sides.. i still bang my girl every day, sometimes twice

as far as other supps i take branch chains, argenine, and whey

edit - my diet was very clean, but probably slightly under 3500 cals maybe 3000 and i continued to lean out but gained a few pounds of lbm and strength is stupid rite now lol
Your running Var for 8 weeks and u aren't going to run a pct? Your buddy is wrong in that u don't need a pct. And I thought only chicks ran var only cycles!

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Hmm no pct. 10+ years of experience. Have fun with that one.

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
Where's the pct?? Your buddy is playing with fire there IMO

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
I've never used before but according to my research, anavar only can stop all natural production. So I think you need to take something that will restart your natural system. Nova would be good for that. But I think you def need to add something in or you going to lose your gains

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
why the hell are yall even discussing var only cycles?! Test should always be the base of any cycle, no matter what the desired effects are! you can cut plenty on test only. It is the ultimate anabolic! when you do oral only your selling yourself short and ****ing your liver and kidneys.

PCT is always required if your a male and not on TRT. period, end of discussion.

dont ever take advice from a drug dealer! of course hes gonna tell you your gonna be fine! he could give two ****s about you or your health. hes no different than the local junky on the corner slingin crank or dope.

yall seriously need to do more research before coming in here and disussing anything hormone related and giving bogus advice to people who might come in doing serious research to make proper cycles and make good, healthy progress. take this gargbage elsewhere

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
^^^agreed. I was just trying to help them. I do agree with you.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
apparently they have no idea what theyre doin! i just read that thread and it was the blind leadin the blind. your right with the PCT and the var as it will shut you down completely!

its these dumb****s that make all gymgoers and body builders look like a bunch of dumb jocks to the rest of the athletic community.

I need everybody in here to reach in there pants and feel around.

If you have a clit and slit: please continue with your low dose var only cycles and no pct. enjoy the stiff nips and that minidick your gonna grow for 8 weeks and then dont worry about a PCT.

If you have a **** and balls: sack up, buy some test, get some pins, and do a proper cycle with a PCT.

if your scared to pin your in the wrong game. stick with weak ass PH and destroy your liver, endocrine system, and kidneys.

HULKSMASH25

Awards
There's this big ass dude in the gym who swears by a var only cycle. Yes he uses a PCT afterwards but the cycle is var only. For someone like me who wants minimal amounts of side effects, I want to try it out and see what will happen. Will I get CRAZZZZZZY gains like if I was on a real cycle? No. But will I see SOME gains? Yes.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
There's this big ass dude in the gym who swears by a var only cycle. Yes he uses a PCT afterwards but the cycle is var only. For someone like me who wants minimal amounts of side effects, I want to try it out and see what will happen. Will I get CRAZZZZZZY gains like if I was on a real cycle? No. But will I see SOME gains? Yes.
just because somebody is huge doesnt mean they know what they are talking about. Testosterone is your bodies natural, anabolic hormone. at lower doses it comes with 0 to few sides. Oxandrolone isnt without its sides-including a hard shutdown of you own test production, loss of libido, MPB, BPH, blood pressure issues, and extreme liver toxicity.

people who think reletively mild oral anabolics are a safer or effective alternative to test are mistaken. Whoever is telling you a var only cycle is ok or good, is simply lying and ignorant.

You should do your own research and do it in legitimate resources instead of taking some broscience from a guy who is yankin you around at the gym

ikillsuckers

ikillsuckers

Awards
apparently they have no idea what theyre doin! i just read that thread and it was the blind leadin the blind. your right with the PCT and the var as it will shut you down completely!

its these dumb****s that make all gymgoers and body builders look like a bunch of dumb jocks to the rest of the athletic community.

If you have a clit and slit: please continue with your low dose var only cycles and no pct. enjoy the stiff nips and that minidick your gonna grow for 8 weeks and then dont worry about a PCT.

If you have a **** and balls: sack up, buy some test, get some pins, and do a proper cycle with a PCT.

if your scared to pin your in the wrong game. stick with weak ass PH and destroy your liver, endocrine system, and kidneys.
didnt mean to offend you, the only person i know is my friend.. who is also my source.. i train with him every day and thats what he advised me to do, i didnt try to advise anybody else to do the same as i was just stating my own deal.

so with that being said, i did do some research before my cycle and 50% of people said theyve used var with no pct and 50% say they have. i have nolva for my pct and planned on using it, i was simply stating what ive heard.

as far as why run a var only cycle? well once you pin and get used to it..ya its cool to say sh it like "If you have a clit and slit: please continue with your low dose var only cycles and no pct. enjoy the stiff nips and that minidick your gonna grow for 8 weeks and then dont worry about a PCT.

If you have a **** and balls: sack up, buy some test, get some pins, and do a proper cycle with a PCT."

but 99% of people are going to be nervous about it theyre first time, and choose to start enhancing theyre physiques orally. regardless of whats the best way to do things.

so what would you recommend as far as when to start pct and what kind of dosage for how long after a var only cycle?

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
didnt mean to offend you, the only person i know is my friend.. who is also my source.. i train with him every day and thats what he advised me to do, i didnt try to advise anybody else to do the same as i was just stating my own deal.

so with that being said, i did do some research before my cycle and 50% of people said theyve used var with no pct and 50% say they have. i have nolva for my pct and planned on using it, i was simply stating what ive heard.

as far as why run a var only cycle? well once you pin and get used to it..ya its cool to say sh it like "If you have a clit and slit: please continue with your low dose var only cycles and no pct. enjoy the stiff nips and that minidick your gonna grow for 8 weeks and then dont worry about a PCT.

If you have a **** and balls: sack up, buy some test, get some pins, and do a proper cycle with a PCT."

but 99% of people are going to be nervous about it theyre first time, and choose to start enhancing theyre physiques orally. regardless of whats the best way to do things.

so what would you recommend as far as when to start pct and what kind of dosage for how long after a var only cycle?
you could do it the very next day. var has a T1/2 of 6-8 hours, depending on the person. Therefore leaving the body entirely after around 24-40 hours.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards

you didnt offend me but whats being taught and discussed here is irresponsible and dangerous. its ok to be nervous the first time you pin but your gonna get over it and your ass cheeks are gonna be just fine...i promise. and then you have some bozo up there thats just tellin people to make him a cut cycle cause hes 230 lbs..WTF! hes prolly some highschool troll thats tryin to look cool for his friends and its just irritating to no end.

ikillsuckers

ikillsuckers

Awards
Ok cool, thankyou. Like i said didnt mean to be "that guy" spewing out abuncha garbage. But guess i was lol, only reason i said it was because my buddy took the overall and first in his class in the light heavies in his most recent show at 5'7. With some serious competion. Hes a knowledgable person but obviously he must not be going about things the rite and safe way. So i hope to get some more of your help in the future my friend

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
nolva is 40/20/20/20 while clomid should be 200/100/50/50
That IMO is to high a dosage for a var cycle. I'm running tren and test and I wouldn't dose clomid or nolva that high.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
Ok cool, thankyou. Like i said didnt mean to be "that guy" spewing out abuncha garbage. But guess i was lol, only reason i said it was because my buddy took the overall and first in his class in the light heavies in his most recent show at 5'7. With some serious competion. Hes a knowledgable person but obviously he must not be going about things the rite and safe way. So i hope to get some more of your help in the future my friend
absolutely! we're all here to help eachother and look out for everybody. and like i said, just because someone is big and strong doesnt mean they know shyt for beans about anabolics or hormones.

but anyway if you do need help or dont know anything please ask! if i dont know, i can send you to somebody who does or show you the resources to check out. Theres a sticky here in the anabolic forum to links that have tons of info and its all legit, science based research and reference.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
That IMO is to high a dosage for a var cycle. I'm running tren and test and I wouldn't dose clomid or nolva that high.
nolva thats pretty normal, cloid is kinda high but if your runnin tren, im assuming your on hCG too. so you wouldnt need that.

I use nolva and clomid cause they are the most common ones and easily accessable serms out there. I personally prefer nolva or torem. the above tamox dosage is what im gonna run after my cycle.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Listen bro nothing u said was wrong. This forum especially is filled with a lot of guys preaching the same bull **** that they hear from everyone else. It's like a room full of parrots some times. The key is finding a few guys that are knowledgable and the ones that know there **** will give u advice but also say listen this may not work for you but here's what I do. This game we play is really just a big crap shoot. I know a lot of old time bodybuilders that have never done a pct in there life. And r still jacked. Everyone's body is different and reacts different what works for me may not work for u it's all trial and error. Just be weiry of the guys that spout off a bunch of bs telling u you have to do this or that. Ask questions, do research and think for yourself.
Good luck bro!

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
yall have to excuse my demeanor! i really dont mean harm, im just really passionate about this and also helping people. I am super blunt and it seems like im pissed and offended when really im just being blunt and calling crap as see it.

browse around here and ask enough people and youll see what im talkin about lol.

but i couldnt agree more. do you own research! just make sure its from true, legit sources. You cant go wrong with that.

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
To be honest I wish I had this board and your bluntness when I did my first AAS cycle. Was guided by someone that didn't give a crap what happened and messed my natty levels up good.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
thats what people dont undertand about people sellin gear, theyre just like any other drug dealer, theyre in it for the money. I dont think somepeople realize how stupid they sound when they say "my dealer told me..."

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
I learned the hard.

Not to go to crazy in someone else's thread but my example: I did 8 week cycle of test e and started it with 4 weeks of dbol. When I caught him with my gf he stopped giving my gear and I was cut off cold turkey no pct at 6 weeks!!!

Since then I have become very educated although I haven't attempted another cycle. But you are like me... Tryig to help when u can although we have slightly different tact! Lmao

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
why the hell are yall even discussing var only cycles?! Test should always be the base of any cycle, no matter what the desired effects are! you can cut plenty on test only. It is the ultimate anabolic! when you do oral only your selling yourself short and ****ing your liver and kidneys.
This is purely anecdotal.

Test doesn't HAVE to be used on every cycle to get the desired results.

And while the effects of orals on the liver and kidneys is debatable, running test doesn't magically eliminate that concern.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards

And while the effects of orals on the liver and kidneys is debatable, running test doesn't magically eliminate that concern.
anecdotal? so its safe to run ok to run a DECA, TREN, DBOL, and Anadrol cycle w/ no test? is it anecdotal to run an AI too??

its not debateable, 17aa compounds are hepatoxic, its the nature of the beast. kidney, sure, you might have an argument there but not with hepatoxicity.

and running an injectable, unless its its a 17aa injectable, (winni,dbol for example) are markedly easier on the liver. there is still some hepatoxicity, but not to the extent of 17aa hormones or other methylated compounds in general.

but i digress...
im starting to look like a dick!

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
anecdotal? so its safe to run ok to run a DECA, TREN, DBOL, and Anadrol cycle w/ no test? is it anecdotal to run an AI too??

its not debateable, 17aa compounds are hepatoxic, its the nature of the beast. kidney, sure, you might have an argument there but not with hepatoxicity.

and running an injectable, unless its its a 17aa injectable, (winni,dbol for example) are markedly easier on the liver. there is still some hepatoxicity, but not to the extent of 17aa hormones or other methylated compounds in general.

but i digress...
im starting to look like a dick!
Well, you did say "every" cycle, so I assumed you meant any possible compound.

As far as hepatoxicity, yes, the can be debated. Even with the 17aa coumpounds, increased liver activity does not necessarily mean liver damage.

Google the studies on this, as it is interesting. Evidence suggests that you'd have to take extremely high dosages for extended periods of time to cause irreversable damage.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards

As far as hepatoxicity, yes, the can be debated. Even with the 17aa coumpounds, increased liver activity does not necessarily mean liver damage.

Google the studies on this, as it is interesting. Evidence suggests that you'd have to take extremely high dosages for extended periods of time to cause irreversable damage.
Good wordage! Your increases activity doesn't equate to toxicity but methylated metabolized do cause damage. It can be reversed as your liver does have regenerative properties but it is not a full restoration

~ MANotaur

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established

There's a trainer in the UK that puts all his guys on high dose tren with no test for short runs of 2-4 weeks. Thinks test is garbage! If anyone's interested I'm sure I can dig it up.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established

Agree hepatoxicity is one of the many things on this forum that is very overated. It takes many many years to cause permenant liver damage. And still your liver can regenerate tissue. Years in fact. Think scirossis caused by alcohol takes decades to kill u like 50+ years drinking everyday of your life. A 50mg var cycle is a joke to a healthy liver IMO.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Holy lord plenty of people do anavar only and are fine without test, run it 80-100mg for amazing results, also do a pct man

They give it to burn victims with no test a long with it

So many compounds are run without test, for some reason anavar has been shown to not completely shut you down and be too bad on the liver, you can find plenty of studies on var

So much hate for oral only cycles, especially from those who never ran them

HULKSMASH25

Awards
So I started. Currently dosing 25MG for first week and then looking to go 50MG. Someone told me to do 2 weeks of 25MG, but I want to cut it to 1.

Also, taking NOLVADEX every 3rd day. Taking a DHEA daily, same with milk thistle and my hair supplies just in case.

Other supps include: jack3d, creatine, aminos, and allll my necessary vitamins.

What should I run for my PCT and when do i start? If you could please answer that without just insulting my choices for a var only cycle is appreciate it! Thank you!

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established

This post is such garbage yes test is king but anavar only is crap ?? Why have you tried it ....

I've done anavar only for my first cycle 8 weeks and it was great I used a serm but probably didn't really need to ....

I have many friends who have run anavar with just OTC pct and have been fine anavar is dht so the chance of getting hard nips and gyno are low

And as for your reference about phs being weak ... Epistane hdrol are both perfect for first cycles and thousand of logs will confirm that

And weak phs ?? 3 weeks of superdrol will beat any test gains my friend you are so informed but please flame everyone for using phs instead of buying the real deal which could well indeed be rat **** your injecting in your leg.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
This post is such garbage yes test is king but anavar only is crap ?? Why have you tried it ....

I've done anavar only for my first cycle 8 weeks and it was great I used a serm but probably didn't really need to ....

I have many friends who have run anavar with just OTC pct and have been fine anavar is dht so the chance of getting hard nips and gyno are low

And as for your reference about phs being weak ... Epistane hdrol are both perfect for first cycles and thousand of logs will confirm that

And weak phs ?? 3 weeks of superdrol will beat any test gains my friend you are so informed but please flame everyone for using phs instead of buying the real deal which could well indeed be rat **** your injecting in your leg.
no i havent tried, nor do i intend to. If a male is going to put exogenous hormones in his body for the sake of performance or physique enhancement, (especially for the goals of the OP) test is the best option, thats my opinion. Im aware that that people run oral only cycles, var only cycles, and the like-i just think theyre not worth it. Again, its my opinion- you dont have to like it. I know im aggressive with my assertions but ive seen people completely eff themselves up from oral only cycles, and its usually people who havent done proper research, just tryin to help the kid out.

and SD isnt a prohormone, its an oral AAS. Its a methylated Drostanonole. Its common chemical name is Methasterone.

I refer to PHs as weak because they are...sorry. IMO the only PHs that have been worth their weight have been andro (original) and trenavar. Those are the only two that have consistently proven to have conversion rates that are high enough to produce plasma concentration levels of active hormone to make any significant gains...this is obviously my opinion-just sharing it. Ironically enough, Andro converts to Test, and is a naturally occuring PH in the body....wow

epistane, hdrol, and the like do work-just not to the extent that true AAS do, theyre designed to be a "legal" replacement for the real deal. 9/10 theyre not equal to what they are replacing.

and that "rat ****" that you are saying im injecting into my leg is always human/high-grade pharmaceuticals. I homebrew with raw powder that I buy directly from the manufacturers. I know exactly what im using and what im putting into my body. Not only is it bought from the manufacturers, I always run in through a Mass Spectrometer to verify- 1. that it is the hormone that I want and 2. Its purity. There is never any question as to the quality of my gear.

Yes, I am informed-Please dont ever insult my intelegence w/o knowing me or my background.
No, Im not flaming to flame-simply stating my opinion. If you dont like it, thats fine! Please Discard it at will.
No, I don't shoot rat **** into my leg.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
no i havent tried, nor do i intend to. If a male is going to put exogenous hormones in his body for the sake of performance or physique enhancement, (especially for the goals of the OP) test is the best option, thats my opinion. Im aware that that people run oral only cycles, var only cycles, and the like-i just think theyre not worth it. Again, its my opinion- you dont have to like it. I know im aggressive with my assertions but ive seen people completely eff themselves up from oral only cycles, and its usually people who havent done proper research, just tryin to help the kid out.

and SD isnt a prohormone, its an oral AAS. Its a methylated Drostanonole. Its common chemical name is Methasterone.

I refer to PHs as weak because they are...sorry. IMO the only PHs that have been worth their weight have been andro (original) and trenavar. Those are the only two that have consistently proven to have conversion rates that are high enough to produce plasma concentration levels of active hormone to make any significant gains...this is obviously my opinion-just sharing it. Ironically enough, Andro converts to Test, and is a naturally occuring PH in the body....wow

epistane, hdrol, and the like do work-just not to the extent that true AAS do, theyre designed to be a "legal" replacement for the real deal. 9/10 theyre not equal to what they are replacing.

and that "rat ****" that you are saying im injecting into my leg is always human/high-grade pharmaceuticals. I homebrew with raw powder that I buy directly from the manufacturers. I know exactly what im using and what im putting into my body. Not only is it bought from the manufacturers, I always run in through a Mass Spectrometer to verify- 1. that it is the hormone that I want and 2. Its purity. There is never any question as to the quality of my gear.

Yes, I am informed-Please dont ever insult my intelegence w/o knowing me or my background.
No, Im not flaming to flame-simply stating my opinion. If you dont like it, thats fine! Please Discard it at will.
No, I don't shoot rat **** into my leg.
^^^well said ,and not quite stern enough imo considering he thought sd was a ph.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
^^^well said ,and not quite stern enough imo considering he thought sd was a ph.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
its alright i wasnt informed....i gues it happens sometimes.

and really whos gonna take advice from somebody that might shoot rat **** into there leg...because rat **** and injectables are often used interchangeably because of misidentification-its like coral snakes and milk snakes!

but this wouldnt happen to someone who is informed

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Hdrol and SD are both DS and not PH. Granted, about 5% of the bioavailable portion of Hdrol will convert to tbol, it needs no conversion to be active. I'm not anti-oral but what I think regarding orals is...
You are just as likely to receive rat droppings in your SD pills as you are in your test vials, since your orals aren't FDA approved either. The fact is, even when you buy a bottle of pills from somewhere, you really don't know what's in it, unless you packed it yourself with your own "proprietary blend".

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
Hdrol and SD are both DS and not PH. Granted, about 5% of the bioavailable portion of Hdrol will convert to tbol, it needs no conversion to be active. I'm not anti-oral but what I think regarding orals is...
You are just as likely to receive rat droppings in your SD pills as you are in your test vials, since your orals aren't FDA approved either. The fact is, even when you buy a bottle of pills from somewhere, you really don't know what's in it, unless you packed it yourself with your own "proprietary blend".
your right about the term being hepatotoxic...i completely spelled it wrong my bad...lol when you posted that i was like wtf, did i say it wrong? my spelling is horrible and i dont catch it most of the time.

but its obvious this dude is trying to bust balls about stuff trooper. I simply gave my opinion on the matter and he tried to come back hard at me sayin my advice is garbage and calling me uninformed. Im aware that I dont know every last thing there is to know, but I do know alot about biochemistry and anabolics, especially when were speaking in terms of human male biochemistry and physiology.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
your right about the term being hepatotoxic...i completely spelled it wrong my bad...lol when you posted that i was like wtf, did i say it wrong? my spelling is horrible and i dont catch it most of the time.

but its obvious this dude is trying to bust balls about stuff trooper. I simply gave my opinion on the matter and he tried to come back hard at me sayin my advice is garbage and calling me uninformed. Im aware that I dont know every last thing there is to know, but I do know alot about biochemistry and anabolics, especially when were speaking in terms of human male biochemistry and physiology.
Meh, we should all be here to learn, and accepting others' opinions as simply that is one of the keys to understanding. Opinions are like buttholes most of the time, but buttholes are necessary in order to rid the body of toxins. So I respect when people put their buttholes out there even when they might be a little stinky. I have learned a lot from buttholes worldwide. I don't know where I'm going with this.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
Meh, we should all be here to learn, and accepting others' opinions as simply that is one of the keys to understanding. Opinions are like buttholes most of the time, but buttholes are necessary in order to rid the body of toxins. So I respect when people put their buttholes out there even when they might be a little stinky. I have learned a lot from buttholes worldwide. I don't know where I'm going with this.
is this like the dicks, *****s and *******s speech?

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
True SD is an active steroid, but it along with everything else was marketed as a "PH", so I can see where some people get confused.