Starting a sarms cycle

Anakis

Awards
Hey folks,

im aprox 12 years into bodybulding now. Age 28. A lot of on and off phases, including huge setbacks due to personal problems. Been back to the gym for 2 years now and im somewhat hiting my natural limits. Am 70kg 170, ~15% bodyfat.

Also did my bloodwork, everything is fine and im good to go.

Stumbled over Sarms, did my researches but im quite unsure exactly what dose to take as a very first cycle. I never wantd to inject anything, thus Sarms seem so appealing to me.

I heard a lot of concerns about pcts w/ sarms. Some say they are not suppressing, some say they do at higher dosages. I did read some medical literature but to me it seems quite grey.

Could a more experienced guy give me some dosages for a bulking cycle? Also thought about stacking one componend with Ostarine.

Is it even worth to just do one single cycle to get above and beyond one plateu? Am i able to keep any of the gains if I only do a single cycle?
Did you guys run a full PCT on a mild dosis of any Sarms?

Thanks in advance.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
First up we’d need to know the end goal to advise bro.

truthfully, If your diet and training has been on point and you have reached natural genetic limits then unless your a massive hyper responder then I doubt one osta plus another sarm will blow you away (osta is really really mild).

Even with perfect pct then in reality you won’t keep much if anything post pct if you genuinely go past genetic limits

plus none of us ever just do one cycle, regardless of what we say initially - just being honest bro

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lets see what this “ natty limit” looks like

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You always need a pct even with Andros, anyone who says you don't is probably trying to profit from you.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly, unless the ostarine you get is actually superdrol, it won't do diddly for gainz. It'd be best used as an anticatabolic when cutting if anything. But even then I'd rather run something like anavar.

SARMs are suppressive, no doubt. If we're going to make blanket statements about them one way or the other, then it's that they are definitively suppressive.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you can control yourself and do your 1 osta cycle. I’m all for it. 15mg-25mg for 6-8 weeks you’ll prob end up at 180lbs at around same body fat.
But if your like me, you get hooked from the results and end up doing multiple sarm cycles and take months to get hormones back to normal.

If I were to do it again, don’t mess with sarms or anything suppressive, stay natty.
It’s great being able to bench 405lbs and be the “big guy” at the gym. But lean and shredded(~10%bf) is always better than big and jacked(18% and up bf), which you can def do without sarms.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sarms are suppressive. Osta is also and with a low dose too. I have validated this via blood test myself. So if doing sarms, do a proper pct. For bulking LGD would probably be the best option out of sarms. Osta is decent for maintaining muscle on a deficit, but that's about it. I would choose something else entirely, than sarms, but that's what you're asking about.

But most importantly, you saing you never want to inject means you shouldn't touch any hormonal ped's. Cause' with playing with your hormones you may put yourself in a position to need trt down the line and then you have to do injections just to function normally.

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Everyone says do test but if you don’t have a reliable source you are screwed

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Everyone says do test but if you don’t have a reliable source you are screwed
True. But I rather use PH's and DS, than sarms. I started with sarms too, so not like I'm riding my high horse here.