Unanswered Started Test E. Can I add Msten?

MuscleTechnician

Awards
I'm not even 2 weeks into a 12 week Test e cycle at 600mg/week.
I love msten. Always has done me well. Can I just toss that in and run it for 4 weeks at anytime during my test cycle? I dont see a problem but I love getting others opinions.

For PCT I have prescription grade Nolva, Clomid, and Exemestane. I'm also gonna get Leto peptide just for shits n giggles just to have. Also have liv 52, Nac, Tudca, and milk thistle.
DAA, tongkat, maca and trib for libido.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ideally such compounds is perfect for a kickstart so if you’re only 2 weeks in it’s not too late. Otherwise it could be a great finisher too once your gains stall adding a strong oral compound will usually help gaining a bit more.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I mean... it wouldn’t hurt... but everything you do in a cycle is supposed to have a meaning. Mid cycle your injectables are at peaks and are already building muscle. Adding an oral wouldn’t hurt it’d help certainly but the point of Kickstarting with an oral is to start making gains before the injectables fully kick ins and a finisher is to keep making gains when the injectables are starting to stall. I wouldn’t see why you would stress your body even more with an oral MID cycle when you’re already gaining.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You’ll get the energy already from the test and when it kicks in a few weeks your msten will be full swing, you’ll be making nice af gains. 3 weeks into msten on a smallish dose of test/Trest, and I was easily adding 50lb to my incline bench and pushing it with ease for as many reps. Strength gains were stupid