Started Taking Pure DHEA by Bulk Supplements

RoosterHead

RoosterHead

Awards
Hi Everyone,

So I bought self some pure DHEA Powder from Bulk Supplements. Before I started taking I did a ton of research and realized that in men, it more readily converts into estrogen than Testosterone (not to mention it converts in about 50 other hormone derivatives). I was hesitant to take it, but then decided what the hell and started at a low dose of 50mg. On the first day I did notice a spike in energy, this could be more due to a slightly faster glycogen metabolism than actual testosterone production, but I liked it. I did notice I had a slightly harder time falling asleep on days where I took it in the late afternoon. Still, this could totally be a placebo effect.

One morning I got adventurous and mixed about 50mg into some unscented vitamin E lotion and rubbed it on my sac. I noticed an enhanced libido for a majority of the day, but that was about it. The next day I didn't use it at all and I had a slight headache and the heightened libido effects were gone. I am not one to fall for the placebo effect lightly. And I am sure that is what I was experiencing, but I am keeping a log of days when I do take it vs days I don't take it to see if there is a noticeable difference in the long run. So far I am still very skeptical, and cautious of the potential increase in estrogen levels. Anyone else have any other experiences with DHEA?

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Personally I tried running it at 50mg, didn’t notice much, maybe my body doesn’t need it yet....