started h drol cycle, wondering if i should stack it

brendan670

Awards
Hey all so I'm 21, 190 lbs been training for a number of years. The only experience I have with ph is I ran a h drol cycle 2 years ago. (Stupid at that age I know)
I had great results with it and kept nearly all my gains. Currently I am on my 4th day of hella drol running it 75/75/100/100/100/100(125) I am taking milk thistle, hb, multi, and fish oil on cycle then for pct I have torem and gonna pick up somehcgenerate and tribulus. I also have creatine and will continue to take fish oil, and milk whistle.

My main goal is to cut down on my belly fat that I got over the summer from poor dieting. Now I'm kind of throwing around the idea of going to my supp store and picking up some stano tomorrow. Would that be a good idea if I've been on h drol for 4 days already if I take the stano until the end of the 6 week h drol cycle? Also I was wondering if I should pick up an ai if I would stack.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Have you ever tried formastane or a DHEA transdermals? Check out BPS stuff on nutraplanet. HYUUUUUUGE black Friday sale man tons of stuff is going cheap.

brendan670

Awards
I've never tried it but if it's a good thing to use I'll order it. Any insight on if I should add stano or katana to my cycle?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I've never tried it but if it's a good thing to use I'll order it. Any insight on if I should add stano or katana to my cycle?
I have never used either man so I'm not very good on that. I know more about the "black market" stuff lol.

Its good stuff man. Look at BPS stuff since they just restocked on Nutraplanet it is going really cheap for Dermacrine and Formasurge.

brendan670

Awards
Well I decided I'll probably see what they have to stack with..ordered me some formatting anything else I should get for pct?

brendan670

Awards
Come on guys, I know someone has some input here

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
you can start stano whenever you want, grab a few bottles though. most see results above 600mgs for 8 weeks