Started first cycle

HappySlappy

Awards
Just pinned 250mg Test E for the first time 30 minutes ago. Didn't have the best injection but that's fine since it was first time but next time I'm sure will be better, don't like needles but got over that fast. Injected in the glute and tiniest bit of blood came out so looks like it went well. The cycle will consist of;

Test E 500mg per week 1-15
Arimidex when needed

PCT
Clomid 50mg ED (6 weeks)
Nolva 20mg ED (6 weeks)

Gothat3rs

Gothat3rs

Awards
Good luck. On My first run I did test e and anavar. Went well, I did similar pct just a little more Nolvadex. On my next cycle now. Anyways if ya have any questions about my first one and anything I encounter don't hesitate to ask. Also I just used half inch 27 g needle and hit my delts. Never had any issues

HappySlappy

Awards
Good luck. On My first run I did test e and anavar. Went well, I did similar pct just a little more Nolvadex. On my next cycle now. Anyways if ya have any questions about my first one and anything I encounter don't hesitate to ask. Also I just used half inch 27 g needle and hit my delts. Never had any issues
Thanks brother will do

LotsOhair

LotsOhair

Awards
Just pinned 250mg Test E for the first time 30 minutes ago. Didn't have the best injection but that's fine since it was first time but next time I'm sure will be better, don't like needles but got over that fast. Injected in the glute and tiniest bit of blood came out so looks like it went well. The cycle will consist of;

Test E 500mg per week 1-15
Arimidex when needed

PCT
Clomid 50mg ED (6 weeks)
Nolva 20mg ED (6 weeks)
Keep us posted my man!