Started ECA stack. What is safe to use concurrently?

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Well guys I just started my ECA stack today.. I feel funny like gravity is pressing down harder on me.. Kind of weird really lol but that's not what this thread is for.
I'll be eating at maintenance calories because I don't want to lose muscle while I do this.. I actually hope to gain still but not sure if my body is special like that.
25mg e, 200mg caffeine 3 times a day and 1 baby aspirin for the morning dose only.

My question is what of my other supps may I use to optimize this run?
I know I can't take any norcodrene or alphamine and ABE I can definitely use as was confirmed in the ABE thread but.....
How about these: Creatine, Betaine, Burn24/recompadrol, ABE, Erase Pro, X-Gels, Alcar, Uncut and Condense for preworkout, and high volume for preworkout.

As everyone else(mostly) my goals are to burn fat at a rapid rate and if possible build muscle(or just retain muscle mass if that's the best I can do)
Appreciate any help! You guys are the reason my heart hasn't exploded when I first started and was using OEP og and Jack3d OG at the same time oblivious that it was dangerous lol

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty much all the "other" supps you listed, you can take with ECA. As for the stimulated pre-workouts, you could also take those, but eliminate one of your caffeine doses and substitute it with the pre-workout.

And so you know, ECA does pretty well at muscle sparing while cutting.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I ran ABE for a month with ECA... it was effing delicious. I'm now running mass fx black and it works as well (it's just not a good a product as ABE lol). As for everything else, you're good to go. My staples are Muscle Feast Creapure and SNS Beta Alanine and it's working great. Forskolin and carnitine also works very well with ECA.

And as kbayne said, it's great for muscle sparing. And as others have said as well, make sure your diet is on point and you're not in too much of a caloric deficit.

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Cool..
Should be eating at about 2500 cals.
I'm 5'7 162 lbs
I miss alphamine again :/ Why do I do this to myself lol

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool.. Should be eating at about 2500 cals. I'm 5'7 162 lbs I miss alphamine again :/ Why do I do this to myself lol
You prefer the feeling of alphamine as opposed to ec? Just wondering.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
You prefer the feeling of alphamine as opposed to ec? Just wondering.
I don't know what ingredients do this, but there's an interesting euphoria with alphamine. It's like a mildly happy/pumped feeling. With EC, there's just razor focus. It's great for class or study sessions.

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Yes I prefer the feeling and taste of alphamine over anything really. It's just that good. Eca is just different and honestly I don't feel much so far. I take a bronkaid tab and 200mg caffeine tab 3 times a day.

Just a couple quick questions though..
First question, I added erase pro today. Will the epro and creatine be counter productive since the epro drys you out and creatine makes you retain water?

Second question,
I've been pushing myself to the point of almost puking for the majority of my workouts. If I do end up puking, are the supps that I took thrown up and need to be re dosed? What happens exactly in regards to absorption when you puke?
Thanks!

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Did you change your routine when you started cutting or something? I'm curious about the puking part and also how it was worded. Cause now I'm picturing you doing some crazy $hit in the gym... Lol. I think getting to the point of puking during a workout may be a reason to reassess your routine?

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I mean, besides all those videos of people puking while dead lifting at competitions. Lol

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well guys I just started my ECA stack today.. I feel funny like gravity is pressing down harder on me.. Kind of weird really lol but that's not what this thread is for.
I'll be eating at maintenance calories because I don't want to lose muscle while I do this.. I actually hope to gain still but not sure if my body is special like that.
25mg e, 200mg caffeine 3 times a day and 1 baby aspirin for the morning dose only.

My question is what of my other supps may I use to optimize this run?
I know I can't take any norcodrene or alphamine and ABE I can definitely use as was confirmed in the ABE thread but.....
How about these: Creatine, Betaine, Burn24/recompadrol, ABE, Erase Pro, X-Gels, Alcar, Uncut and Condense for preworkout, and high volume for preworkout.

As everyone else(mostly) my goals are to burn fat at a rapid rate and if possible build muscle(or just retain muscle mass if that's the best I can do)
Appreciate any help! You guys are the reason my heart hasn't exploded when I first started and was using OEP og and Jack3d OG at the same time oblivious that it was dangerous lol
Few things. You won't be losing fat fast while building muscle. Rarely are there times you can decrease adipose tissue while creating muscle, and if you try to, it's very inefficient. EC isn't muscle sparing. Protein, carbs, and testosterone are. If you're planning on simply eating at maintenance, your recomp will be slow but it's possible to increase LBM at a small rate. X Gels will help, Uncut is great, amino acids are good. Burn 24 i hear good stuff about. I wouldn't be trying to combing 10 things as EC is great on it's own for thermogenesis. One of my favorite natural stacks is something along the lines of: EC, alpha-y, X Gels, Forskolin.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a lot of experience with ECA and ECY. At times I have taken it with a lot of the products mentioned and with no issues.

Specifically when I have taken it with FINAFLEX PRO XANTHINE 500-XT, I took my ECA stack either at the same time, without the C or a couple of hours apart. With PX BLACK (low-stim) I actually took very close together - leaving ECA stack intact.

Good luck with your goals.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I've used ECA numerous times in the past, the best way to do it is use a non-stim pre-workout that focused on pump like Hemavol. I try to avoid overuse of stimulants during an ECA run. Although as someone said above you can eliminate a dose of C and take it with a pre-workout. Just avoid going too heavy on stims with EC.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty much all the "other" supps you listed, you can take with ECA. As for the stimulated pre-workouts, you could also take those, but eliminate one of your caffeine doses and substitute it with the pre-workout.

And so you know, ECA does pretty well at muscle sparing while cutting.
This. I loved using condense as my pre workout C

Younglifter16

Awards
Well guys I just started my ECA stack today.. I feel funny like gravity is pressing down harder on me.. Kind of weird really lol but that's not what this thread is for.l
did you work your way up or jump straight into EC x 3 a day.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did the same. 25/200 three times a day.
In Canada we get them in 8mg pills hence the 24... incase anyone is wondering why the odd number.

Bean you ever run Y with EC? If so what kinda dosing did you go with? I typically was at 24/200/5 x 3... but thinking I should have, could've gone 24/200/7.5-12.5 x3

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
In Canada we get them in 8mg pills hence the 24... incase anyone is wondering why the odd number. Bean you ever run Y with EC? If so what kinda dosing did you go with? I typically was at 24/200/5 x 3... but thinking I should have, could've gone 24/200/7.5-12.5 x3
Nope just EC for me buddy :)

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Did you change your routine when you started cutting or something? I'm curious about the puking part and also how it was worded. Cause now I'm picturing you doing some crazy $hit in the gym... Lol. I think getting to the point of puking during a workout may be a reason to reassess your routine?
No I didn't change my routine.. this was my routine that day: Bent over rows(6 sets of 5) Rack chins(3 sets 8-12) Seated cable row(3 sets 8-12) Dumbbell rows(2 sets 12-15) Close grip pulldowns(2 sets 15-20) Seated dumbbell press(3 sets 8-12) Upright rows(2 sets 12-15) Side Lateral raises(3 sets 12-20) Side AB lifts(3 sets 15-20) Sets until pretty much failure.

Few things. You won't be losing fat fast while building muscle. Rarely are there times you can decrease adipose tissue while creating muscle, and if you try to, it's very inefficient. EC isn't muscle sparing. Protein, carbs, and testosterone are. If you're planning on simply eating at maintenance, your recomp will be slow but it's possible to increase LBM at a small rate. X Gels will help, Uncut is great, amino acids are good. Burn 24 i hear good stuff about. I wouldn't be trying to combing 10 things as EC is great on it's own for thermogenesis. One of my favorite natural stacks is something along the lines of: EC, alpha-y, X Gels, Forskolin.
Cool. Think I should eat below maintenance then to focus on the fat loss? Maintenance is like 2500 so do you recommend I eat about 2000 cals?

did you work your way up or jump straight into EC x 3 a day.
Jumped straight into it but I'm good now I don't really feel anything from it anymore

miguel1991

Awards
I was wondering if it is safe to stack creatine with test booster (TESTOFUEL). and also how much creatine do you need to be taking? can it just be on training days? thanks!!!!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was wondering if it is safe to stack creatine with test booster (TESTOFUEL). and also how much creatine do you need to be taking? can it just be on training days? thanks!!!!
Yes it is fine to stack those. 3-5 grams of creatine per day (timing is irrelevant or post workout). Once saturated, only take workout days (no need to creatine load).

miguel1991

Awards
thanks for the reply kbayne i thought it was safe but just needed re-assurance :) you mentioned to only take creatine on training dyas once saturated...does this mean after taking creatine consistently for a while? I was thinking of just taking creatine on training days and taking the testofuel every day. thanks again man!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Loading phase to saturation should be 10 days or so. So take it for 10 days and then just take it on training days (as kbayne said). You can take it daily though.

You are using bulk creatine monohydrate right?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't know what ingredients do this, but there's an interesting euphoria with alphamine. It's like a mildly happy/pumped feeling. With EC, there's just razor focus. It's great for class or study sessions.
Try focus xt + ephedrine. My go to study stack.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ha my bad responding to something from last page. Just realized there was a page 2 and was just reading through before class.