Start of Prohormone Cycle - Arimistane Question

dnorris87

Awards
Hey guys,

I just began an 8-week 4-Andro cycle (200mg 4-androsterone ED) and I am stacking Arimistane along with it to negate any negative high estrogen effects as well as a part of my PCT afterwards.

The arimistane that I have is 50 mg/pill.

When stacking alongside this prohormone, do you think 50mg ED will suffice and then bump it up to 100mg ED in PCT? Or should I run 100mg ED on cycle as well?

Your help is appreciated, thanks!

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Arimistane doesnt do much (if any) on estro :-/ If you want something that works, get Aromasin (not otc).

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
As part of PCT you may run it, but really only as PART and not as the whole PCT.

With 4dhea at 200mg you probably don't even need an AI but you should get something stronger to have it at hand.

A 8 week cycle of 4dhea at 200mg won't get you any noticeable gains however. You better use it as a base for something that works standalone but gives lethargy so the 4dhea can counter that.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Gotta agree that arimistane won't do too much. Especially at 50mg. I would go for something like inhibit e if otc or just go for low dose adex/exem

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I just began an 8-week 4-Andro cycle (200mg 4-androsterone ED) and I am stacking Arimistane along with it to negate any negative high estrogen effects as well as a part of my PCT afterwards.

The arimistane that I have is 50 mg/pill.

When stacking alongside this prohormone, do you think 50mg ED will suffice and then bump it up to 100mg ED in PCT? Or should I run 100mg ED on cycle as well?

Your help is appreciated, thanks!
Not related to your original question but I suggest adding 1 andro to your cycle. I did 1, 4, and added Epi in the 2nd week of and 8 week cycle and gained 13 pounds of muscle.

JMark

JMark

Awards
Not related to your original question but I suggest adding 1 andro to your cycle. I did 1, 4, and added Epi in the 2nd week of and 8 week cycle and gained 13 pounds of muscle.
What dosage did you use for all 3?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
330 1&4 andro, 400 Epi

JMark

JMark

Awards
330 1&4 andro, 400 Epi
Nice, and you gained 13 pounds! Some people use up to 1000 mg epiandro. I'm using 500 mg and I can already feel the strength increase in the first week. I felt fullness after one day of using 1,4 and epiandro.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
23 pounds total, 13 muscle, 8 fat, 2 water. I should have bulked cleaner, oh well.

Attachments

JMark

JMark

Awards
23 pounds total, 13 muscle, 8 fat, 2 water. I should have bulked cleaner, oh well.
I think that's the most gains I've seen from 1,4 and epiandro. You must have looked drastically different after the cycle.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I set new maxes in squats and bench and just became noticeably wider in lats and shoulders. Added some chest size but not as much as I wanted to upper, oh well, next cycle.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I think that's the most gains I've seen from 1,4 and epiandro. You must have looked drastically different after the cycle.
Yea, lifted67 went from being a tank, to a bigger tank! I think it was all of those kipping pull ups he was doing, blahahahaha!

On a real note, my boy is doing 1 & EPI right now with no cycle support. Do you think he is going to get lethargic as crap without 4 in his stack?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea, lifted67 went from being a tank, to a bigger tank! I think it was all of those kipping pull ups he was doing, blahahahaha!

On a real note, my boy is doing 1 & EPI right now with no cycle support. Do you think he is going to get lethargic as crap without 4 in his stack?
Epiandro - probably not
Epistane - yes.

And Dermacrine > 4-andro for a base IMO

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
I guess he meant Epiandro.
1dhea and epistane would be totally killing in that department.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess he meant Epiandro.
1dhea and epistane would be totally killing in that department.
Yeah I think he meant Epiandro too but some people still have access to Epi and call both Epi so I just wanted to cover both bases.

Epistane and 1 andro would kill me with lethargy

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Yup, I was referring to Sup3r-Epi, so yes, Epiandrosterone. Guess he is good to go!