Starbucks Rant

JayStang

Awards
I'm a fan of Starbucks and I stop in a few times a week. Good coffee and cute girls behind the counter...all is well. Here is my rant!

What is up with people who spend 5 - 10 min getting their coffee "just right". Meanwhile a line is forming behind them, full of people who just want a sugar packet or two. F$&$CK! That pisses me off. Your not making a frickin Martini or Margarita....it's just coffee!

Rant over.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Have you seen those Size -1 skeletons arguing over skim milk and half n half.

You have a f*cking donut in your hand from Krispy Kreme, thats almost a tramp stamp right there. Why argue over sugar in coffee!

#DeathByCatapult

dds

dds

Awards
  • Established
starbucks sucks!!!!!!!!!!!! try to find a local coffie house. the wife and i found one that has better coff. and the people there are health nuts

demolition

demolition

Awards
My biggest bîtch is when the persons in line for 5 min then goes up to the counter to decide what they want, wtf were you doing for five min? I don't care for coffee but the GF likes Starbucks so I'll go with her every now and again and this happens every time.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I only buy Cafe Americanas from there, which is $2.50 for a grande. Not bad, tastes good. There's better out there, but I usually like the inside of the store. Clean and relatively quiet, not in a library way, more of an opposite-of-a-bar way.