Staple products

A

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Most of the healthy men staple products I would assume are fish oil, vitamin D, and multi vitamin? However what brands would you think are best. Every single fish oil seems to upset my stomach. I don’t like the big pills either. Is flaxseed a good option instead of fish oil? Vegan fish oil? I have tried with food and doesn’t help. What is a solid vitamin. D product and a good multi that you don’t piss out? Prefer liquid multi

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Most of the healthy men staple products I would assume are fish oil, vitamin D, and multi vitamin? However what brands would you think are best. Every single fish oil seems to upset my stomach. I don’t like the big pills either. Is flaxseed a good option instead of fish oil? Vegan fish oil? I have tried with food and doesn’t help. What is a solid vitamin. D product and a good multi that you don’t piss out? Prefer liquid multi
I would look at krill which are smaller pills, hemp or chia oil. The numbers won’t be as good but you will get some epa/dha.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I do the controlled labs omega product, ON opti men for multi, and store brand vitamin D and they all work for me.