Staph infection, from bottle of AAS?

jrog3346

jrog3346

Awards
I've been pinning for 6 years. Usually test E only, cruise. Every couple 3 months or so I'll do a blast with a compound like trest, superdrol, etc...

Recently, I got a bottle, from my regular vendor website, from a company I've used before. It's test A, tren A, Masteron - in 1 bottle.

The first pin gave me major pip. Then by night 3 I noticed the injection site of the first pin looked like I had staph. (I've had it before years ago.) I went to doctor. He said I have staph. Put me on antibiotics.

I pinned 2 more times. Those 2 were lumpy, but not a cyst like MRSA or staph. The 4th however, is now turning into staph, while I'm on antibiotics. The same they put me on when I had staph years ago. Never in my 6 years pinning have I had this problem. I'm very clean and do everything properly. New needle and new syringe each time. Etc..

My question is, how can this happen? Did my new bottle of gear really come with staph inside of it? Help me make sense of this. Thank you

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It is possible that you somehow got dirty gear. I’d just throw out that bottle, start fresh, and contact the supplier about your issue. It could also be unrelated. Did your doctor test the wound to check if it was MRSA? If it is MRSA, it’s also possible that it’s on something else in your house and that you could be reinfecting yourself. Wash all your sheets and towels in hot water, replace razors, pretty much wash or sterilize anything that’s touched your body recently.

Last edited:
G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I would also recommend you see your doctor as soon as possible if you’re getting new infections while on antibiotics. Of course some antibiotics take time to build in your system, but if you’ve been on antibiotics for 3-4 days or so, you may need a different course. If you start getting a lot of swelling, discharge, pain, or fever, go to the ER immediately. IV antibiotics may become your only option at that point. This is speaking from my own experience btw. Thankfully, I’ve come out of those situations without much trouble.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Your playing a guessing game, go to the Dr.

Also, don't gamble on premade blends. Usually they do not contain everything there supposed to in the proper amounts and you have no flexibility in adjustment of individual doses.

A few years back I know someone who had gear tested from multiple brands and it was always the blends that were off.

Most of the test tren masteron mixes rarely contained masteron, the tren was usually underdosed and the test was overdose

jrog3346

jrog3346

Awards
It is possible that you somehow got dirty gear. I’d just throw out that bottle, start fresh, and contact the supplier about your issue. It could also be unrelated. Did your doctor test the wound to check if it was MRSA? If it is MRSA, it’s also possible that it’s on something else in your house and that you could be reinfecting yourself. Wash all your sheets and towels in hot water, replace razors, pretty much wash or sterilize anything that’s touched your body recently.
I got MRSA in 2016. Depending on what doc you talk to, you either have it for life after that, or you get rid of it. Basically once you get it, it's in your blood. And a flare up, aka a cyst, happens if you don't shower everyday. So I always know when I get MRSA. About every 3 months or so. I get a cyst somewhere. Normally I go get antibiotics, and boom boom it's gone ..

This time though, it was way way too big to be my regular cyst. Doc said this was staph. And I'm on my way to the ER right now. Upon waking this morning I know have staph in both arms. But In my right arm, the new area, it's already spread from my elbow to my neck. Over night! Yeah... F that bottle. Only other possibility is my syringes come dirty out of the package. Which, I guess it's possible. I'll get a new bottle of test, and see if I get staph. I'm quite certain it's the bottle.

jrog3346

jrog3346

Awards
I would also recommend you see your doctor as soon as possible if you’re getting new infections while on antibiotics. Of course some antibiotics take time to build in your system, but if you’ve been on antibiotics for 3-4 days or so, you may need a different course. If you start getting a lot of swelling, discharge, pain, or fever, go to the ER immediately. IV antibiotics may become your only option at that point. This is speaking from my own experience btw. Thankfully, I’ve come out of those situations without much trouble.
Thanks. Yeah I went to the ER last night. They put me on a second antibiotic

jrog3346

jrog3346

Awards
Your playing a guessing game, go to the Dr.

Also, don't gamble on premade blends. Usually they do not contain everything there supposed to in the proper amounts and you have no flexibility in adjustment of individual doses.

A few years back I know someone who had gear tested from multiple brands and it was always the blends that were off.

Most of the test tren masteron mixes rarely contained masteron, the tren was usually underdosed and the test was overdose
Gotcha. Thank you

jrog3346

jrog3346

Awards
Lol. If it's the same day, I'll re use the syringe. But I toss them after that. I know I'm cheap. 😁 Just odd to me, cause I've never had this prob crop up in all these years. But all good, I've moved on to other bottles and all is good in the land. Must of been the bottle 👍

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Punkrocker Anabolics 24
MadStax Anabolics 2
Anabolics 11
Nutrition / Health 8
Anabolics 4