Unanswered Stanoplex or BMP?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am finishing up a 2 bottle run of Anabolic Effect/M-Test... not seeing the recomp effects I'd like. I have run Vector in the past at 2 bottles and felt it didn't really do anything for me either. I am seeing more benefits from AE than Vector tho.

BUT, I will say, I added Lean Edge and am seeing a slimming down in my face/jaw line significantly.

So I'm looking to run either Stanoplex or BMP to help this recomp. Anyone ran BMP that can review it's effects as far as a recomp goes?

I have run things in the past that have Stanoplex's main active ingredient, although not at the same level. I did notice a decent recomp from those.

My stack will be: Lean Edge, Thermagize XT and either BMP or Stano.

Thanks.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
BMP - especially the new version has a great re-comp effect (slimming and skin tightening). I think you will see more from BMP than stanoplex. Epiandrosterone stacks super well with BMP....just sayin.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think it would more just depend on if you want to or have adequate products to run after Stano Plex.

Feedback on both so far seems positive so I don’t think you can go wrong.

I’m intrigued by BMP so I’d always appreciate more feedback (whereas I feel the quality and amount of active in StanoPlex we “know” works).

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the responses guys. Hopefully a few more by Friday when I will order.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I went with the BMP.

Finishing up a 2 bottle run of M-Test/AE. Added Lean Edge which did shed some weight on me. But that's almost gone as well.

Now going to run BMP with Thermagize. May add Lean Edge again. Trying to recomp / cut.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Those 2 are quite different .. that new stack will be nice and yes add lean edge for another 2months and run it along bmp

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Those 2 are quite different .. that new stack will be nice and yes add lean edge for another 2months and run it along bmp
I'm a supp maniac so I'll end up running 2 bottles of Stano after the BMP anyhow. haha. But I will probably run this for 2 months and add Lean Edge in on month 2 to not skew the BMP results.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm a supp maniac so I'll end up running 2 bottles of Stano after the BMP anyhow. haha. But I will probably run this for 2 months and add Lean Edge in on month 2 to not skew the BMP results.
Haha yes I’m same .. already have all year planned out lol

I’m running stano now until end of sept then will run mtest/AE/lean edge for 12weeks prolly to end the year

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you running Stano at two per day or higher?
I did 2 for first 4 weeks and now bumped up to 3

2/2/2/2/3/3/3/3

Wrapping up week 5 .. had 3 bottles

I throughly enjoyed them at 2 caps and 3 I’m feeling more pumped with better endurance .. high libido has remained since week1

Had a zit or 2 popped up on shoulder /back

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks, I just ordered the 4 bottle stack from DPS. Was actually thinking of running the same way or just 2/day for two months. I haven’t ran anything hormonal since 2003. With such a mild compound would you recommend cycle assist at full dose or would half be fine?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did 2 for first 4 weeks and now bumped up to 3

2/2/2/2/3/3/3/3

Wrapping up week 5 .. had 3 bottles

I throughly enjoyed them at 2 caps and 3 I’m feeling more pumped with better endurance .. high libido has remained since week1

Had a zit or 2 popped up on shoulder /back
You noticing any recomp/slimming effects?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks, I just ordered the 4 bottle stack from DPS. Was actually thinking of running the same way or just 2/day for two months. I haven’t ran anything hormonal since 2003. With such a mild compound would you recommend cycle assist at full dose or would half be fine?
I started cycle assist at half for first week then moved to full

Monitored only BP before & weekly with nothi g bad to report.. I would still do full dose no matter how mild stuff is

Or start half then move to full

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You noticing any recomp/slimming effects?
I look slim in mirror then before & gained weight last I checked

And vascular & strength is way up