stanoplex and epistane?

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ive still got a bottle of brawn epistane. just saw a good deal on cel stanoplex. how would epi do....with epi lol?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol epi with epi

stacks pretty well imo .. stanoplex for 8 weeks .. bridge in epistane 5-6weeks .. stano being staurated in your body should help with the sides that comes with epistane which isnt mild imo

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
For me Epiandro (Stano) has complemented everything I've tired it with very well. I love DHT compounds and will probably run with about anything non DHT based. I'm even tempted to run a small to moderate dose off cycle along with my standard TRT dosage. But, not sure if I could get away with that without hosing up my lipids.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ive still got a bottle of brawn epistane. just saw a good deal on cel stanoplex. how would epi do....with epi lol?

If you aren't on TRT, you're probably going to need something to up your Estrogen.
Those are both Very Dry compounds.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think stacking epiandro with epistane is a bad idea for the large majority of ppl. There both extremely dry, they both kinda have a anti estrogen type effect too. some ppl have a hard time with epistane solo because of the 2 things I listed and I can only imagine that adding the epiandro to that would cause more problems, especially if your already really lean and not on anything that converts to estrogen. Testosterone or something wet.

I don't think I've tried them together, honestly can't remember, but knowing what they both do and having used both separately I feel like they wouldn't go good together and potential for dry achy joints and feeling crappy is high.

Or I could be wrong 🤷. Just don't seem like a good pair to me.

chunkymunkey

chunkymunkey

Awards
I think stacking epiandro with epistane is a bad idea for the large majority of ppl. There both extremely dry, they both kinda have a anti estrogen type effect too. some ppl have a hard time with epistane solo because of the 2 things I listed and I can only imagine that adding the epiandro to that would cause more problems, especially if your already really lean and not on anything that converts to estrogen. Testosterone or something wet.

I don't think I've tried them together, honestly can't remember, but knowing what they both do and having used both separately I feel like they wouldn't go good together and potential for dry achy joints and feeling crappy is high.

Or I could be wrong 🤷. Just don't seem like a good pair to me.
Can you explain what you mean when you say they're "extremely dry" and mention "something wet". I'm not well versed in this space so I don't understand exactly what that means.

Is dry like lean, as in clean gains, and wet is more overall size/water retention?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Can you explain what you mean when you say they're "extremely dry" and mention "something wet". I'm not well versed in this space so I don't understand exactly what that means.

Is dry like lean, as in clean gains, and wet is more overall size/water retention?
I guess different people might have varying opinions on what these words mean, but to me...

Wet, estrogenic, adds some water weight, intramuscular and sub q. Better in a mass gaining phase if your looking for pure size. Being bloated and heavier whatnot will increase your leverage and allow you to lift more weight.

Ps, there's no such thing as dry gains or wet gains. Muscle is muscle. If it's water or glycogen it's not gains. It's cosmetic.

When I say dry, I'm talking about no estrogen conversion, or even anti estrogenic.

Even tho I'm not big on the belief that certain compounds cause sore joints, if your stacking a bunch of dry compounds with anti estrogenic effects (especially without the presence of testosterone or something that converts to estrogen) your gonna experience some joint pain and feel crappy overall. " Normally"

I honestly don't like calling things wet or dry compounds, I just say it out of a force of habit because that's how everybody refers to these things.

Most ppl we're considered dbol or anadrol wet.

I don't hold water on either unless I eat like total garbage all week