Stanoplex and blood work

Dhoff77

Dhoff77

Awards
Hey guys, please help. I want to know if I should wait until after my labs are drawn to take stanoplex? Ive researched but still don't understamd how it affects the total and free levels. Thanks

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would wait just to be safe. Stano is very mild but I think we can say with certainty that is will not improve numbers so best to wait. Also this would allow you to have pre-labs and then you could run the stano and check again a month in to see what if any changes take place. I for one would love to see pre/on labs for a decent dose of stano.

Dhoff77

Dhoff77

Awards
Very true. I feel like **** right now coming off rad 140 and superstrol 7. I didn't properly pct.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Very true. I feel like **** right now coming off rad 140 and superstrol 7. I didn't properly pct.
Get yourself a proper PCT and run it for the full term.

Dhoff77

Dhoff77

Awards
Okay. So I know I messed up pct but I go Monday for labs. Should I get something immediately or in your opinions be safe until Monday

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Okay. So I know I messed up pct but I go Monday for labs. Should I get something immediately or in your opinions be safe until Monday
I would wait until Monday. You've gone this far now and its only a few more days so I would wait to start Stano-Plex until after the blood work. That way you can get a clear picture of where you are blood work wise to try to figure out what to do about it.

Dhoff77

Dhoff77

Awards
I would wait until Monday. You've gone this far now and its only a few more days so I would wait to start Stano-Plex until after the blood work. That way you can get a clear picture of where you are blood work wise to try to figure out what to do about it.
Thanks. I appreciate the help. I'll wait until Monday for the stanoplex. I really hope it shows my levels are low because I really do have many of the symptoms.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
You're coming off a cycle, didn't do a proper pct, feeling like **** now and you're going to run another hormonal product, what? Did I misunderstand something? I say do a proper pct and save the Stano for future. When did this last cycle end?

Regarding Stano and bloods; it will free up some T, but at some point suppresses TT and thus the free T comes back down too. The level of suppression depends on dosing and individual response. Typically Epiandro shouldn't be that suppressive. But taking it when trying to recover hpta function makes no sense.

Last edited:
Dhoff77

Dhoff77

Awards
I wasn't necessarily trying to pct I just didn't have the product in time. I'm not really trying to pct. But no I didn't properly pct. I know my fault.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You're coming off a cycle, didn't do a proper pct, feeling like **** now and you're going to run another hormonal product, what? Did I misunderstand something? I say do a proper pct and save the Stano for future. When did this last cycle end?

Regarding Stano and bloods; it will free up some T, but at some point suppresses TT and thus the free T comes back down too. The level of suppression depends on dosing and individual response. Typically Epiandro shouldn't be that supprrssive. But taking it when trying to recover hpta function makes no sense.
I think what he meant was that he didn't mean to be going into a PCT but ran out of product before he could bridge into Stano-Plex. I'm not speaking for him; I could be wrong, but that's what my impression was.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wasn't necessarily trying to pct I just didn't have the product in time. I'm not really trying to pct. But no I didn't properly pct. I know my fault.
It would be in the best interest of your health if you started a full pct after your labs. If not, you are asking for issues.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok, so how long was your Rad run, what is Superstrol 7, how long is this gap between other stuff and Stano and how long are you looking to run the Stano? You don't have your pct products (mainly a serm) on hand, correct? Get it asap in case. Should allways be on hand before starting the cycle. Cycles can get cut short and a lot unplanned can happen.

I know you only asked about Stano and blood work, but there's some holes in your plan and we're here to help.