Stanogen?

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
I’ve never run Stanogen… what would be ideal to use for a PCT?

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Considered very mild but still can cause a degree of suppression. Not really what I'd personally want ideally during a pct time.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Considered very mild but still can cause a degree of suppression. Not really what I'd personally want ideally during a pct time.
I think he meant a PCT for after the Stanogen.

Assuming that's what OP meant, the answer is that some people use a SERM after anything even the least bit suppressive out of an abundance of caution type of mentality.

My personal opinion is that it's probably not necessary with something like Stanogen and you could probably just use something to boost natural testosterone back up a bit, if anything at all.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Skipped over the what and just saw 'would be ideal to use for a pct?' Long day

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
I think he meant a PCT for after the Stanogen.

Assuming that's what OP meant, the answer is that some people use a SERM after anything even the least bit suppressive out of an abundance of caution type of mentality.

My personal opinion is that it's probably not necessary with something like Stanogen and you could probably just use something to boost natural testosterone back up a bit, if anything at all.
Maybe like M test or optimize T?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Maybe like M test or optimize T?
Yep those would both be nice options for a natty test booster during pct. Many logs on AM as well or either of the products to back them up.

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
I’m finishing up a bottle of Hyperion and epichaos. The strength increase has been unreal. I have Hyperion, ursa and just ordered Stanogen. After I finish this Hyperion and epichaos any suggestions on what order I should go in with what I have on hand?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is there an acute effect with transdermal Epiandro like oral? Curious if it’s a bad idea to apply at night or not.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is there an acute effect with transdermal Epiandro like oral? Curious if it’s a bad idea to apply at night or not.
For me there is, yes.
I never apply in the evenings, personally.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
For me there is, yes.
I never apply in the evenings, personally.
You never apply anything in the evening or just no Stanogen?

Good to know. I shower at nights so that’s when I’ve always applied transdermals so my skin is clean, but I could throw it on when I wake up in the morning

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You never apply anything in the evening or just no Stanogen?

Good to know. I shower at nights so that’s when I’ve always applied transdermals so my skin is clean, but I could throw it on when I wake up in the morning
I never apply (or take) anything "stimulating" in the evening (like Stanogen).

It is very easy for my sleep to be disturbed.
So most Androgens are definitely a no-go for me in the evenings.

* Except OCCASIONALLY, on a Blast.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I never apply (or take) anything "stimulating" in the evening (like Stanogen).

It is very easy for my sleep to be disturbed.
So most Androgens are definitely a no-go for me in the evenings.

* Except OCCASIONALLY, on a Blast.
That makes sense! It will be nice to split up the topicals between a few applications.

One last one lol does Stanogen need applied more than once a day or is it designed to slowly absorb throughout?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That makes sense! It will be nice to split up the topicals between a few applications.

One last one lol does Stanogen need applied more than once a day or is it designed to slowly absorb throughout?
The effects last much longer than oral Epiandrosterone (of course).

But if I had applied it first thing in the morning, and then had a big job (or workout) to do in the evening, I would apply it again.

Just remember ..... For most of us, Epiandro isn't something that we worry about keeping a high level of in the bloodstream 24 hours a day.
Most of us are after the acute (more immediate) effects, which last longer via TD application.

uncle-rico

Awards
Do I have to worry about suppression, if used occasionally, like 1-2 times per week? I'm usually using Hyperion at 1ml/day.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do I have to worry about suppression, if used occasionally, like 1-2 times per week? I'm usually using Hyperion at 1ml/day.
no
its actually hard to get suppressed with andros. their half-life is so short that if you are not on top of dosing, there is little chance of creating the kind of impact you get with designers and old school stand outs. in order to get suppressed the body needs a sustained elevation of the testosterone analogues. with andros, the impact is so slight and short lived that you would have to dose a few times per day and or stack it with other harder drugs.

I myself love to use Stanogen as a pre sex supplement. and never worry about supression unless I am doing a full cycle of gear.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’ve been taking androsterone for 4 weeks and about to start Stanogen on top of it.
No signs of suppression yet. I’ve got Nolva in case, but may save it for a real cycle (may jump straight into test + injectable oral if I am satisfied with how much body fat I lose with these two) then hopefully use the rebound calories to put on size until the test kicks in, then let it take hold and carry me out 10 more weeks. I’m not sure, but I’m going to go east on dosing this time around.

I may also split my dosing 1/2 and 1/2 of the transdermals to see what happens.

220mg Epiandro and 100mg Androsterone in the AM, same dose 4-5 hours later. Like Ripper said even though the transdermals are supposed to control dose delivery, do we actually know how well that happens?

uncle-rico

Awards
ok, thanks for the all-clear. Now a Stanogen BOGO would be nice :D I skipped it on the last one, because I hadn't done enough research and saved it as "not-natty".

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMO OTC would be fine with stano. This is a dose and duration dependent choice IMO. If you are running 1/2gram/day topical for 16 weeks I would look into something stronger than OTC supplements.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
no
its actually hard to get suppressed with andros. their half-life is so short that if you are not on top of dosing, there is little chance of creating the kind of impact you get with designers and old school stand outs. in order to get suppressed the body needs a sustained elevation of the testosterone analogues. with andros, the impact is so slight and short lived that you would have to dose a few times per day and or stack it with other harder drugs.

I myself love to use Stanogen as a pre sex supplement. and never worry about supression unless I am doing a full cycle of gear.
Interesting. How much Stanogen do you dose before sex? I'm guessing you dose a few hours before? What does it do for your sex life? I'm just curious as I've never heard it used that way before. Thanks.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interesting. How much Stanogen do you dose before sex? I'm guessing you dose a few hours before? What does it do for your sex life? I'm just curious as I've never heard it used that way before. Thanks.
i like to take a little the morning of say, a date night. then yes a couple hours before sex is great. It gives you a little energy, and spikes your libido providing a strong erection quality. i literally do this anytime I know I will be having sex.