Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Stanogen Epiandro TD is BOGO Free guys.

This one is extremely popular among a lot of us (myself included).

Get it!
:cool:

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if u buy 2 units.. you would receive 4 in total... that would be a nice addition to just about anyone's arsenal. I love that you can take this anytime cycle or no cycle. I frequently use it pre date with the wifey while not on cycle.

Mack19

Awards
How many mgs would you need for a decent dose of transdermal epi and are you still going to make the spray bottles

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i like 2-400 mgs myself depending on what im using it for. the spray bottles are no longer around.

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
The old 100ml bottles were a much better deal.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We never offered Stanogen in the 100ml size. On BOGO these are $20 each. I got a kid to feed, c'mon!

$20 a bottle, on BOGO Free!

Well, that's incredibly reasonable!

Don't miss this opportunity to stock up, bros!

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
has anyone tried this with trest? this is better than winstrol when used with trest imo. I have more fun slinging the weights around anyhow.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
has anyone tried this with trest? this is better than winstrol when used with trest imo. I have more fun slinging the weights around anyhow.
You would think somebody has. It just so happens that I am still a Trest virgin..,

I hear that the words Trest and virgin aren’t typically used in the same sentence. Call me old fashioned, but I don’t think sex with strangers would be as fun with masks on. There was always too much pressure to use protection as it was...now this!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You would think somebody has. It just so happens that I am still a Trest virgin..,

I hear that the words Trest and virgin aren’t typically used in the same sentence. Call me old fashioned, but I don’t think sex with strangers would be as fun with masks on. There was always too much pressure to use protection as it was...now this!
Prude.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
lets get some favorite epiandro stories goin.

that one time i took 1500 mgs for several weeks...some of the very best lifts of my life.. till the backne got out of hand! had to back her down to a more reasonable dose after that~

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bumping for monday morning crowd... sale reminder... give us your epi story~

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
last few days on this fellas.. we have some new ish we plan to launch and with it a new sale. if you wanted to grab up some of these before this sale ends, now is the time! ~~

psmf

Awards
last few days on this fellas.. we have some new ish we plan to launch and with it a new sale. if you wanted to grab up some of these before this sale ends, now is the time! ~~
What type of new ish we talking about?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
probably the last chance on this guys, i think this sale ends sunday~!!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
we love it for its many practical uses. I personally love not having to eat pills. if I had even just a penny for every pill I have taken, I would be sitting pretty well off.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
probably the last chance on this guys, i think this sale ends sunday~!!

Don't miss out on this BOGO Free, brothers. It comes out to $20 a bottle for one of my favorite compounds!

I got mine! LOL

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Did i mention how awesome this stuff is a couple hrs prior to secksy time?? try it and see!
Confirmed! Last week quarantine boredom led me to being intimate with myself twice, then hitting the gym for a heavy leg day. Hobbling out of the gym pretty well spent, I got some sexts from the wife telling me to be ready to go after dinner. I remembered this thread and ran home to try the Stanogen. I applied a small does to the cheat and traps, and it wasn’t long before I could feel the blood flowing. Stamina, performance and the grand finale were incredible given how empty my tank was from the busy day. As an unexpected bonus, my wife loved the Stano scent too - she said “did you get a new CBD cream? It smells so good.”

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Confirmed! Last week quarantine boredom led me to being intimate with myself twice, then hitting the gym for a heavy leg day. Hobbling out of the gym pretty well spent, I got some sexts from the wife telling me to be ready to go after dinner. I remembered this thread and ran home to try the Stanogen. I applied a small does to the cheat and traps, and it wasn’t long before I could feel the blood flowing. Stamina, performance and the grand finale were incredible given how empty my tank was from the busy day. As an unexpected bonus, my wife loved the Stano scent too - she said “did you get a new CBD cream? It smells so good.”
Stories like this make it all worthwhile. srs

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
guys can mix and match with the bogo now.. maybe a little of this, and a little that?? a little beef to entice the babes with?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
C'mon guys, three days left of this Awesome sale!
Don't miss out!

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
When is the next sale? Lol

Need to stock up

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I bought one fellas...just being a tight wod. Haha

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Thanks for the quick shipment. Top notch as always.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
you can use these. they will help you to lose 30+ pounds in just 60 days, no time loss no hard work. just use and check for results yourself! here's the product and more info about them (b.link/u8pgnk). check it out, i got myself into shape with the help of these!
Stop spamming your nonsense on the forum @Admin get this fool outta here