Stano-Plex/MK677 Cycle

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just started a cycle:

600mg Epi-Andro a day (stanoplex) for 8-weeks

20mg MK677 a day. Using supreme labs and have enough for a 3-month run. Thinking of doing 10mg in the AM and 10mg in the PM.

Will be using cycle assist throughout then 8 weeks of Anabolic effect, optimize T, and 1 bottle of reduce XT.

Goal is to increase strength with some size. I don’t expect a ton from this but have never ran any PH before.

Thoughts or anything I should add for my
First go?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you increased your food intake over whatever you were eating prior to starting this cycle?

I love epi andro and despite people usually thinking it is best for cutting anything that increases strength in the presence of a surplus will add lean tissue. Next to testosterone epi-andro is my favorite compound.

I like the post cycle plan as well.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you increased your food intake over whatever you were eating prior to starting this cycle?

I love epi andro and despite people usually thinking it is best for cutting anything that increases strength in the presence of a surplus will add lean tissue. Next to testosterone epi-andro is my favorite compound.

is stanoplex good to run solo on a cut?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMO yes. I am always on TRT so take that into consideration. Prior to being on TRT I would always try to include something for test/estrogen purposes so 4-dhea or dhea at minn.

Epi-andro IMO can be used to gain or loose all hinges on diet.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
IMO yes. I am always on TRT so take that into consideration. Prior to being on TRT I would always try to include something for test/estrogen purposes so 4-dhea or dhea at minn.

Epi-andro IMO can be used to gain or loose all hinges on diet.
This. Maybe add in some dermacrine for the base. This goes well with epiandro.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This. Maybe add in some dermacrine for the base. This goes well with epiandro.
For someone who has never cycled anything I think 8 weeks of epi-andro is perfectly fine and there is not an absolute need for anything "base" related. For guys who's natural levels of test are garbage to begin with and they plan to run either a highly suppressive compound that does not aromatize or a really long cycle then the need for a "base" becomes far greater.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For someone who has never cycled anything I think 8 weeks of epi-andro is perfectly fine and there is not an absolute need for anything "base" related. For guys who's natural levels of test are garbage to begin with and they plan to run either a highly suppressive compound that does not aromatize or a really long cycle then the need for a "base" becomes far greater.
what about pct for epi?

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Yeah I’ve upped my calories in the form of carbs around workouts. Been helping me a lot. Used MK677 years ago when Olympus had it out and liked it.

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I know it’s time on + PCT = time off before next cycle. So I would have to do 8 weeks of Epi Andro, then 8 weeks PCT, then wait another 16 weeks to do another cycle pending I liked it? Could I get away with 8 weeks after PCT?

Also, what would be a good 2nd cycle to run? This way I’ve got something to research. Goal is to increase strength and size some but want to maintain as much as possible when I’m off.

Assuming it would be 1,4 andro as the next mild run?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know it’s time on + PCT = time off before next cycle. So I would have to do 8 weeks of Epi Andro, then 8 weeks PCT, then wait another 16 weeks to do another cycle pending I liked it? Could I get away with 8 weeks after PCT?

Also, what would be a good 2nd cycle to run? This way I’ve got something to research. Goal is to increase strength and size some but want to maintain as much as possible when I’m off.

Assuming it would be 1,4 andro as the next mild run?
PCT to me really depends on long-term goals. If you KNOW you are going to be in this for a couple of decades and are going to be enhanced that changes things vs "I am going to run two cycles and then be done...."

If you are truly going to only run a couple of cycles then, IMO, PCT becomes far more important than if you are going to be on PED's for the next two decades as, once again IMO, you will be on TRT when it's all said and done if that is the case. An eight-week Epi-andro is about as mild as you can get and, IMO, is not going to require a pharma PCT.

How old are you? If you are young, say 22, and run a conservative dose epi-andro cycle PCT should be a breeze with OTC products, IMO. If you are 45 that changes things.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just started a cycle:

600mg Epi-Andro a day (stanoplex) for 8-weeks

20mg MK677 a day. Using supreme labs and have enough for a 3-month run. Thinking of doing 10mg in the AM and 10mg in the PM.

Will be using cycle assist throughout then 8 weeks of Anabolic effect, optimize T, and 1 bottle of reduce XT.

Goal is to increase strength with some size. I don’t expect a ton from this but have never ran any PH before.

Thoughts or anything I should add for my
First go?
I don't like to comment on SARM's and things like that, but the rest of your cycle looks great imo.

Some people would use Optimize-T or M-Test on cycle as well, but that's individual opinion.

I hope you'll be very pleased. If you have any questions or if I can help in any way, please let me know.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
PCT to me really depends on long-term goals. If you KNOW you are going to be in this for a couple of decades and are going to be enhanced that changes things vs "I am going to run two cycles and then be done...."

If you are truly going to only run a couple of cycles then, IMO, PCT becomes far more important than if you are going to be on PED's for the next two decades as, once again IMO, you will be on TRT when it's all said and done if that is the case. An eight-week Epi-andro is about as mild as you can get and, IMO, is not going to require a pharma PCT.

How old are you? If you are young, say 22, and run a conservative dose epi-andro cycle PCT should be a breeze with OTC products, IMO. If you are 45 that changes things.
how bout 54 lol

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Im 37 years old. Been working out for years and used to compete in Olympic weightlifting. Been natural the whole time. I know what I was capable of back 10 years ago. I’m not expecting that but would nice to see my numbers go back up.

Due to kids and time constraints I just don’t see me hitting those numbers again. But, if I can get back to say a 290-300lb squat that would be cool, I weight about 170.

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Looking to hear what people think would be a good 2nd run or what to add to Epi-Andro next time? It’s a far ways off but want to do some research now.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looking to hear what people think would be a good 2nd run or what to add to Epi-Andro next time? It’s a far ways off but want to do some research now.
'Complete Andro stack' would be a decent upgrade from Epiandro solo. 1-Andro + 4-Andro + Epiandro (+ Androsterone if wanted).

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you make the gains you are looking for why not run the exact same cycle again? You don't have to take more just because it's a second run. Nothing wrong with running more but it's not mandatory and if you know you respond well to something there is no reason to not run the same cycle, maybe run it longer or a little more mg/day.

That being said a 1/4/epi-andro cycle is a great option that given adequate dosing and duration can deliver fantastic results.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how bout 54 lol
Do you have a healthy test level to begin with? I would find that out personally first. If your levels are trash to begin with you better have a perfect PCT if there is a hope of having healthy levels after it's all said and done.

Personally, I would be looking into epi-andro with TRT, but that's just me and it is a big decision to make but there is NOTHING healthy about low testosterone levels.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice stack.. am planning to do the same stack. epiandro is perfect.. my only concern is to find a legit mk 677. you dont need serm for pct with 600 mg epi .

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Been using supreme labs, have used some other stuff by them and seem legit

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
nice stack.. am planning to do the same stack. epiandro is perfect.. my only concern is to find a legit mk 677. you dont need serm for pct with 600 mg epi .
would epi and mk677 be good for a cut?

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Going to 20mg/day of MK677, better to dose 10 morning and 10 at night or all 20mg together. I’ve been doing the 10mg around 5pm, and sleep has been great.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Epiandrosterone at 600 mg. per day is great for a cut but MK677 seems to work different for different people so the answers on that would likely be very mixed.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epiandrosterone at 600 mg. per day is great for a cut but MK677 seems to work different for different people so the answers on that would likely be very mixed.
from what ive read thats what i think too

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no becuase mk 677 will make you hungry. imo for cut go with epi /11 andro or epi/arimistane.. i did the second cycle this summer . epi is definitely amazing..my favorite sup .if you want something like mk 677 for cut , you can add GABA and ZMA.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
no becuase mk 677 will make you hungry. imo for cut go with epi /11 andro or epi/arimistane.. i did the second cycle this summer . epi is definitely amazing..my favorite sup .if you want something like mk 677 for cut , you can add GABA and ZMA.
which epi did you use?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
which epi did you use?
I believe he used Stano Plex for his Epiandro and Eradicate-E for his Arimistane if I remember correctly.

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m one week in feeling gooood. Just upped my MK678 dose to 20mg a day. Sleep has been great. I’m noticing even if I sleep less hours, mostly due to kids I still have all day energy and am not really dragging at all. Workouts have been strong all week as well. I notice I dont get as tired during the workout and thus the weights feel lighter. Not sure if the cycle kicks in this fast or if it’s placebo but if the next 7 weeks are as good it’ll be a great first run.

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just finished week two. Work has been busy 12-13 hour days right now. Sleep has been good, when I fall asleep I’m out quickly. Still having that all day energy. Usually by 1-2pm I would start to feel tired but not now. Workouts have been good this week. Not as good as last week but still hitting my numbers. I run a sort of strength/volume mix. So lower reps in my first exercise followed by volume in my second exercise of the same muscle group.

I’ve tweaked my skull crushers to more of an angle behind my head and added in side raises and seated DB curls about 2 months ago. I can notice the difference for sure. Hit 205x5 for 2 sets and 215x5 for 3 sets in the squat and 280x2 followed by 250 for 5 sets of 3 in deadlift. All in all I’m on track with my program.

Last edited:

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Can epiandrosterone at 600mg/day dry out joints? My knees and elbows feel creaky/slight discomfort which I have never had before. Only thing that has really changed is I’ve been on EpiAndro for the last 3 weeks.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Can epiandrosterone at 600mg/day dry out joints? My knees and elbows feel creaky/slight discomfort which I have never had before. Only thing that has really changed is I’ve been on EpiAndro for the last 3 weeks.
It is slighlty antiestrogenic and is kown to have a hardening effect, so yes it's possible.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
How would you prevent/combat that?
Well there are several decent supps for joint health, that many use/have to use year round, even when not running anything antiestrogenic. Like Cissus, Glucosamine sulphate, MSM, C-vitamin, etc. SNS has a pretty good product for joints, which stacks several good ingridinents and they have a Cissus product also. If the issue is low estrogen, then Dermacrine would be a nice addition. It could also improve mood and your whole cycle, while still being very mild in terms of suppression and I'd *assume* you to be ok with an otc pct.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's not common but it can happen.

Some people also get dry joint issues with MK the longer they run it for. One of my good friends off the forums says about Mk - the first 4 to 6 weeks is miserable bc of the bloating and then when that finally subsides its miserable bc of the joint issues.

How would you prevent/combat that?
Cissus XT and/or Joint Support XT.

A lot of people including myself love Cissus XT.

But overall, Joint Support XT is the a very comprehensive joint support product and has great feedback.

Here is a link to the write up and supp facts:

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just finished up week three. Considering my work schedule has been insane I’d say I did pretty good this week. Getting in about 7 hours of sleep each night. Was stressed at work and by Friday had mental fatigue. I was surprised that my workout felt as good as it did yesterday. I’ve been dealing with slight knee pain, which a sleeve has helped and some shoulder inflammation. I’ve changed up some exercises about two weeks ago and it doesn’t seem to be as bad.

Workouts this week: Squatted 9 reps of 180, 190, and 200x2 sets on Sunday’s and squatted 3 reps of 225x2 sets and 235x3 sets on Wednesday. My deadlifts and presses were a back off week so went to 265 for a triple in deadlift followed by 235 for 3 sets of 5.

Arms felt strong yesterday and upped my weight on incline press this week as well. The one thing I’ve changed is adding in DB side raises about 6 weeks ago and it’s completely changed my shoulder look. I’ve never ever done them before and am loving it.

All good and looking to see what week 4 brings. As good as week 1 was I’m thinking it was a placebo effect or just a great lifting week that just happened to be week 1 cause it’s not been like that the last two weeks. BUT, I do think my workouts have been better than normal.

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Finished up week 4. Work wasn’t so crazy last week and got in some better sleep and therefore better workouts. I did change up a few things. Moved dips to upper body day instead of on arm day, added pauses in my shrugs, and started to do bench dips to focus more on triceps, as well as reverse curls.

Last week I went to 100lbs for 3 reps of 5 sets and topped off at 110lbs for a double on the seated BB press. I do seated press on a flat bench, no room for standing overhead in my basement. Hit 190x7, 200x7 for two sets, and 210x7 for two sets on the squat. Day 2 of squats I went 205x5, 215x5 for two sets and 225x5 for two sets. It was the last week of a volume phase of squats which I liked so much i am running it again but all weights will be five pounds heavier. This 6 week volume phase truly provides a great base for when I do a max-out/competition phase

Deadlifted 240/245 for 5 sets of 3 and a top set of 270lbs for a double.

All in all everything was good and dropped back to 185x 9 reps for 4 sets today in the squat and had great BB volume presses today. I feel I have been recovering pretty good and that’s been the biggest thing I have noticed from the stanoplex and MK. Not much else to report. Not really getting that Alpha feeling or aggression. Did take 900mg the other day just to see and don’t really notice anything before/during the workout

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Could you use Stano preworkout only?
Are you asking if you could take both capsule pre-workout?
Or are you asking if you could take Stano-Plex only on workout days as a pre-workout?

If the first question, yes, you could use both capsules pre-workout even though personally I would space them out.

If the second question, you would really be shortchanging yourself if you didn't use it on your off days. Stano-Plex contains VASO6 and Epiandrosterone and Epiandrosterone really should be used daily for best results.

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've been on CEL's Stano for 10 days. I have had the best wood both morning and otherwise that I've had in years. Started almost instantly. If my cock wasn't only a paltry 7 inches my wife would be on FMLA this week. 🤣

Last edited:
Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've been on CEL's Stano for 10 days. I have had the best wood both morning and otherwise that I've had in years. Started almost instantly. If my cock wasn't only a paltry 7 inches my wife would be on FMLA this werk. 🤣
81B7DB20-283E-4256-B8C9-ED64CB346D39.gif

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m at the end of week 5. I have enough StanoPlex left to continue at 600mg/day for another almost 4-weeks or bump to 900mg/day and run it out for 18 days. I wanted to make the bump to 900 a day but wanted to get thoughts…

I want to see if 900 feels different than 600mg a day. I e had no sides from 600. Also, worth bumping MK to 30mg a day. I take 20mg all once and get good sleep benefits from it.

After the Stano is done I’m moving to Optimize T and Reduce XT for 8-weeks and staying on MK for another 2 months.

Workouts were good this week. Got in 3 workouts instead of 4. Not much to report in workouts as I’m building back up my deadlifts and restarted another volume phase in squats.

Body weight sits about 170lbs at 13%BF. I check it once a week. I’ve stayed about this weight but have added more carbs around workouts which really helped me push during the harder workouts.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m at the end of week 5. I have enough StanoPlex left to continue at 600mg/day for another almost 4-weeks or bump to 900mg/day and run it out for 18 days. I wanted to make the bump to 900 a day but wanted to get thoughts…

I want to see if 900 feels different than 600mg a day. I e had no sides from 600. Also, worth bumping MK to 30mg a day. I take 20mg all once and get good sleep benefits from it.

After the Stano is done I’m moving to Optimize T and Reduce XT for 8-weeks and staying on MK for another 2 months.

Workouts were good this week. Got in 3 workouts instead of 4. Not much to report in workouts as I’m building back up my deadlifts and restarted another volume phase in squats.

Body weight sits about 170lbs at 13%BF. I check it once a week. I’ve stayed about this weight but have added more carbs around workouts which really helped me push during the harder workouts.
I normally use 600 mg. myself but you could bump it to 900 mg. and see how you like it.

The reason I'm not commenting on MK is that there's just too much inconsistent quality with raw materials out there so I'm not confident advising anyone to take it or how to take it. I just didn't want you to think I was ignoring you on that part.

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I normally use 600 mg. myself but you could bump it to 900 mg. and see how you like it.

The reason I'm not commenting on MK is that there's just too much inconsistent quality with raw materials out there so I'm not confident advising anyone to take it or how to take it. I just didn't want you to think I was ignoring you on that part.
Would 18 days at 900mg a day be long enough? It’s all I got left in the bottle, again been at 600mg for 5-weeks, so the whole cycle would be like 7.5 weeks long if I upped the dose.

Also been doing 300mg in the morning and 300mg at 5pm which is also right before I workout. Thinking I’ll just add the extra 300mg to the night/pre workout dose

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would 18 days at 900mg a day be long enough? It’s all I got left in the bottle, again been at 600mg for 5-weeks, so the whole cycle would be like 7.5 weeks long if I upped the dose.

Also been doing 300mg in the morning and 300mg at 5pm which is also right before I workout. Thinking I’ll just add the extra 300mg to the night/pre workout dose
That should be fine. A typical cycle is around 8 weeks so 7.5 weeks works out fine imo.