Stano-Plex/Lean Out

TheRhino2285

Awards
Finishing up a 12 week AE + BMP 2.0 stack. On a strict diet cutting down from a bulk to 28% BF, down to about 11% (gym with BF reading currently closed have to use the eyes).

Looking to lean out to around 6-8% and harden out. Have been reading people talking about Stano-Plex with EPI and/or EPI-Plex. Was thinking about going down that road. Want to stay natural, I don’t mess around with the heavy stuff.

Thoughts/Suggestions on what you’ve run as a lean out with success. Thank you.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You wont be considered natural, if you go down that road ( epi-andro aka stano )

are you asking about stacking epistane or epi-plex ?

epi-plex is all natural and for the first time run .. epi-plex w/ stano plex would be a nice run.

I ran stano-plex solo .. epi plex will enhance stano-plex

If looking to stay all the way natural then i would do mtest w/ epi-plex for 8-12 weeks and then jump back on AE + BMP if that treated you well

TheRhino2285

Awards
You wont be considered natural, if you go down that road ( epi-andro aka stano )

are you asking about stacking epistane or epi-plex ?

epi-plex is all natural and for the first time run .. epi-plex w/ stano plex would be a nice run.

I ran stano-plex solo .. epi plex will enhance stano-plex

If looking to stay all the way natural then i would do mtest w/ epi-plex for 8-12 weeks and then jump back on AE + BMP if that treated you well
It seems Stano-Plex is considered mild at best in turns of non natural thought correct?

I’ve seen a few mention Stano, EPI-Plex and MTest... did you try that or was Stano and EPI-Plex more then enough?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It seems Stano-Plex is considered mild at best in turns of non natural thought correct?

I’ve seen a few mention Stano, EPI-Plex and MTest... did you try that or was Stano and EPI-Plex more then enough?
oh yes def mild .. it would always be my 1st suggestion to try .. and honestly leaning out effects is amazing

no i wanted to test it alone to see how it did .. i have ran epi-plex many times and that would work quite well and has absorption ingridents as well.

You can run all 3 .. but for a 1st time i would just do stano plex & epi plex - 8 weeks ( 2 caps each - saving one of the dosages preworkout )

Mtest save for your PCT stack w/ AE

TheRhino2285

Awards
oh yes def mild .. it would always be my 1st suggestion to try .. and honestly leaning out effects is amazing

no i wanted to test it alone to see how it did .. i have ran epi-plex many times and that would work quite well and has absorption ingridents as well.

You can run all 3 .. but for a 1st time i would just do stano plex & epi plex - 8 weeks ( 2 caps each - saving one of the dosages preworkout )

Mtest save for your PCT stack w/ AE
greatly appreciate the feedback bud.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
GQ nailed it in terms of natty/non... Stano will technically be "not" but is about as mild as they come and typically most people are jsut fine with an OTC PCT of just some simple test boosters like CEL M-Test to get them back to totally normal.

Epi-plex can stack with just about anything so that's def an easy add as well. If you want some additional goodies to help lean out, SNS Lean Edge is probably the best non stim burner on the market and no issues stacking with any of the above or a pre workout/stims.

I know personally the first bit of a cut can be tough so seeing solid results quickly would be very helpful

TheRhino2285

Awards
GQ nailed it in terms of natty/non... Stano will technically be "not" but is about as mild as they come and typically most people are jsut fine with an OTC PCT of just some simple test boosters like CEL M-Test to get them back to totally normal.

Epi-plex can stack with just about anything so that's def an easy add as well. If you want some additional goodies to help lean out, SNS Lean Edge is probably the best non stim burner on the market and no issues stacking with any of the above or a pre workout/stims.

I know personally the first bit of a cut can be tough so seeing solid results quickly would be very helpful
Appreciate the feedback!