Stano-plex for 8 weeks.

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys let me know if this sounds good or if I should add or take anything away. Been lifting for around 10 years. I’ve been cutting for the last 4 months and just want something a little “extra”. 28 years old want to maintain muscle and get shredded.

Stano-plex 600mg per day for 8 weeks
Cycle assist for 8 weeks
PCT
Pct assist, M-test, anabolic effect, eradicate e first 4 weeks
Pct assist, Optimize t, anabolic xt, reduce xt last 4 weeks

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m gonna run a Recomp20/Stanoplex stack in a couple months. Gonna do a couple months of Anabolic XT and Creatine HCl first.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys let me know if this sounds good or if I should add or take anything away. Been lifting for around 10 years. I’ve been cutting for the last 4 months and just want something a little “extra”. 28 years old want to maintain muscle and get shredded.

Cycle assist for 8 weeks
PCT
Cycle layout is awesome .. short and sweet beginner

PCT i would recommend .. pick two of these ( run it more then 4 weeks )

PCT assist, Mtest or OptimizeT w/ Anabolic Effect or Anabolic XT or both.

Eradicate have it on hand but run it if you feel like u need to .. reduce XT is good to run 1-2 caps start of PCT .. but with stano cycle i def go with how i feel.

If you really want can do this .. Stano Plex + Anabolic Effect for 8 weeks.

PCT
Pct Assist + Mtest or Optimize T + Anabolic XT ( for 12 weeks - youll recover in 4 weeks like others reported but running it for 12 weeks i would def recommend.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Cycle assist for 8 weeks
PCT
I think that your layout looks great to me.

The only thing I would say is that for both Anabolic Effect and Anabolic XT, they both would commonly need to be ran for more than 4 weeks each for best results.

If it were me, I would do Anabolic Effect with Stano-Plex for the 8 week cycle and then continue on it for the first 4 weeks of PCT.

Then I would add Anabolic XT in the first day of PCT and run it the 8 weeks of PCT with at least 4 weeks of it being overlapped with Anabolic Effect.

I hope that makes sense.

Your layout is great overall though so my suggestion would just be putting the finishing touches on it.

Other suggestions to possibly run with Stano-Plex would be Recomp20 &/or Thermo Scorch since your goal is to gain or maintain muscle and get shredded.