Stano-Plex at 600mg is perfect

livestrong

Awards
I think thats pretty good layout .. yes i love cycle assist myself and must be run throughout and pct

best of luck and keep us updated.
Just finished 8 weeks of Stanoplex+cycle assist+m test. Everything went great. Felt great, strength was up and weight up about 3 lbs. Nothing too drastic, but I wasn't expecting too much either.

I'm now going to do cycle assist+anabolic effect+ m test for another 8 weeks.

Following that, what can I add to Stanoplex for my next cycle to get a bit more out of it?

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just finished 8 weeks of Stanoplex+cycle assist+m test. Everything went great. Felt great, strength was up and weight up about 3 lbs. Nothing too drastic, but I wasn't expecting too much either.

Following that, what can I add to Stanoplex for my next cycle to get a bit more out of it?
you can add something for cortisol like reduce xt or suppress c . i think it will be a great stack i will do the same stack this summer, but i will try epiandro at 900 mg for 8 weeks. im waiting 2 bottles of epiandro lean and 1 stanoplex 300

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

a clean lean 3Lbs is pretty good progress esp of how you feel through on it and strength gains.

I have done and recommended anabolic XT + stano plex or anabolic effect + stano plex .. and have heard good things of it.

I haven't done it but Pepti-plex or Phosphatic acid + stano plex is in my near future def ... i like to add natural stuff .. makes a cycle easy and feel good .. you def can add in other andro's if you feel like you are ready for it .. but if dont want to supress hormones i always feel epi andro is the best way to go.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Stano-Plex Sale - 25% off - While Supplies Last

I wanted to let anyone following this thread know, just in case they didn't, that we will no longer be offering Stano-Plex after the current batch sells out.

For anyone interested in stocking up and saving money, you can use coupon code: epiandro25

Stano-Plex 300 - 300 mg. Epiandro per capsule + 150 mg. VASO6
- 1 bottle - 44.99 (save 15.00) - https://competitiveedgelabs.com/product/stano-plex-300/
- 2 bottles - 82.49 (total savings of 37.49) - https://competitiveedgelabs.com/product/stano-plex-300-2-pack/
- 3 bottles - 112.49 (total savings of 67.48) - https://competitiveedgelabs.com/product/stano-plex-300-3-pack/

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Whaaaaaat??? Why?
I'm trying to not go into detail about it, but it looks like the FDA may have an issue with the ingredient in the future and anytime that happens, we err on the side of caution.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any word on the 4 and 1 dheas ?
No. Hi-Tech has the patents on those anyway. The FDA took issue with them years ago but Hi-Tech was fighting them over it for the longest time. I haven't seen any update as to how that was going.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm trying to not go into detail about it, but it looks like the FDA may have an issue with the ingredient in the future and anytime that happens, we err on the side of caution.
Hope Unreal does something similar (discount)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hope Unreal does something similar (discount)
I'm not sure if they will or not. But they do have some mega sales going on right now, and know Epiandro Lean is on that list: