Stano-Plex at 600mg is perfect

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Seeing couple members here who tried 900mg and said it was too much.

I have been saying since I tested out the supplement .. no need to dose this 900-1200 .. if you feel it at 600mg stay there

Stuff is legit

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m thinking about running 600mg while I’m on lockdown/working out at home. Love how epi makes me feel and the hardening aspect

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m thinking about running 600mg while I’m on lockdown/working out at home. Love how epi makes me feel and the hardening aspect
Long as your working out I would say go for it .. agree I would epi myself

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How’s the shutdown from this stuff?
I’ve seen 1-2 person report it but both are doing more then 2 caps which is why I created this thread

This stuff in general will make you feel good .. better libido , increase in strength with no sides @ just 2 caps

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’ve seen 1-2 person report it but both are doing more then 2 caps which is why I created this thread

This stuff in general will make you feel good .. better libido , increase in strength with no sides @ just 2 caps
Dose in the morning or pwo?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
honestly this is good advice for any steroid or PH. use the lowest dose possible!~

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You guys using cycle support with 600mg?
I always do .. then again i run cycle support even without cycles for health

But like @wfreiling mentioned i know plenty that run without it

I will always recommend it but can def get away with it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
8 weeks, 600mg in split doses (1am, 1pm pre workout), CEL Cycle assist throughout

Suppression was next to nothing (baseline after nothing more than OTC PCT)

Body comp improved (this was through the holidays too so diet was a bit more flexible than normal ha);
Strength increased (added 15lb to squat and dead, 10lb to bench; kept 100% post pct);
On cycle fullness, hardness, and vascularity all dramatically increased;
Libido skyrocketed

Really no cons to speak of for me... this was an incredibly enlightening experience for me as I'm used to running much "stronger" ph's or aas but the results and sides from this were better even than some of the stronger things I've tried... Have 3 more cycles worth stocked up now haha.

jgraves31

jgraves31

Awards
8 weeks, 600mg in split doses (1am, 1pm pre workout), CEL Cycle assist throughout

Suppression was next to nothing (baseline after nothing more than OTC PCT)

Body comp improved (this was through the holidays too so diet was a bit more flexible than normal ha);
Strength increased (added 15lb to squat and dead, 10lb to bench; kept 100% post pct);
On cycle fullness, hardness, and vascularity all dramatically increased;
Libido skyrocketed

Really no cons to speak of for me... this was an incredibly enlightening experience for me as I'm used to running much "stronger" ph's or aas but the results and sides from this were better even than some of the stronger things I've tried... Have 3 more cycles worth stocked up now haha.
Thank you for the report. What did you use for your OTC pct?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the report. What did you use for your OTC pct?
8 weeks; CEL M-Test, SNS Reduce XT, CEL Anabolic Effect, Half dose (4 caps/day) CEL Cycle Assist throughout PCT (full dose on cycle)

travbedaman

travbedaman

Awards
  • Established
Would like to run this (or any mild PH) but already on finasteride for my hair.. man I do miss my roids and PH’s from my glory days ha.

KingErgogenic

KingErgogenic

Awards
Can someone link me an advanced breakdown of how Epiandrosterone works?