Stano-plex and its effects on the prostate questions

Shep_Zaide

Shep_Zaide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hey guys! So I have been out of the game for a long time in terms of cycling anything... I have a bottle of stano-plex. In terms of prostate effects is it as bad as some people say? planned on taking an on cycle supp with it but know that saw palmetto can inhibit it to a degree but is it enough to make epiandro useless? Just want to cover all my bases as it's been around 5-6 years since I last ran anything haha

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What exactly do you think may happen? I've ran Stano and had zero issues or sides.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You would have to mega dose it for a long time to have issues. Follow the instructions on the bottle and you should be good my friend. Take a break after 8 weeks max

Shep_Zaide

Shep_Zaide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I was more just curious as I know DHT has the ability to effect the prostate but thought it was at super high doses and the was also curious on dht blockers while running a dht product seems backwards wanted someone with more knowledge to put there 2 cents in haha
What exactly do you think may happen? I've ran Stano and had zero issues or sides.

Shep_Zaide

Shep_Zaide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That's what I figured, I was more so confused why someone would run a 5a-reductase with a dht product wouldnt that greatly hinder the effects of a stano??
You would have to mega dose it for a long time to have issues. Follow the instructions on the bottle and you should be good my friend. Take a break after 8 weeks max

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was more just curious as I know DHT has the ability to effect the prostate but thought it was at super high doses and the was also curious on dht blockers while running a dht product seems backwards wanted someone with more knowledge to put there 2 cents in haha
I could be mistaken but I believe stinging nettle blocks DHT from affecting the prostate but doesn’t limit the effectiveness of a DHT. It lowers SBGH which will release more test and DHT into your system. It takes like 60 days for it to kick in though.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm about 30 days into a stano Plex run and have had zero prostate issues.

I have experienced other phs and ephedrine agitate my prostate. Those symptoms are totally obvious without question within only 2 or 3 days. Stano Plex is not doing that at all.

Shep_Zaide

Shep_Zaide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm about 30 days into a stano Plex run and have had zero prostate issues.

I have experienced other phs and ephedrine agitate my prostate. Those symptoms are totally obvious without question within only 2 or 3 days. Stano Plex is not doing that at all.
Good to hear! I’ve been itching to give Stano a try while researching some sarms lol

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This. I haven't heard of any issues with prostate if running the suggested dosage and taking a break in between runs like with any product.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No prostate issues in my run so far. ~5 weeks or so, most recently running it at 900. Dropping back to 300 for several days because of suspected low e2 causing libido issues... Other than that, it's been a nice run - good strength and muscle retention for me.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Notice vascularity and muscle hardness increase?

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Notice vascularity and muscle hardness increase?
Yes on both counts. I attribute the muscle hardness to the stano for sure, but even tho it has vaso 6 in it, I take pump products as well, so can't really say the vascularity I notice is the stano. I'm sure it's contributing to a degree tho.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How bout libido? Increase?
For me it did... and by a lot ha

strength went up, pumps and fullness were stellar, mood was like a mild T cycle, and body comp improved pretty consistently. And not a side to speak of... I was absolutely floored at how much I liked it (I expected to be severely underwhelmed after using many more "powerful" ph/ds/aas over the years). Picked up 2 more runs worth afterwards.