Stano, 1Andro TD, 4Andro TD cycle opinions. Anyone tried?

GrowinBoy36

GrowinBoy36

Awards
Breaking into a little cycle here. Going for 8 weeks. Going to start at 200mg a day TD 1andro, 200mg a day TD 4andro, and 600mg Oral Stanoplex. Andros from IML. Have extra to increase if need.

31 years old. 5'11. 215 lbs. 20ish % body fat.

Accessories will be CEL cycle support, various vitamins and minerals, creatine, likely some reduce XT and inhibit P (SNS) toward the end of the 8 weeks and during the PCT.

PCT - Nolva 20 20 10 5 - Reduce XT - Inhibit P for 4 weeks. And AE, Mtest, Epiplex for 12 weeks.

Aromasin on hand in case.

Programming from Westside Barbell.

Anyone with suggestions on anything I could do better here? or comments from previous experience with these supps? THANKS!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like good starting points and you have everything laid out. It isn’t necessary to add anything else. I ran IML topical 4-andro before and like it. Good keepable gains with the andro cycles

GrowinBoy36

GrowinBoy36

Awards
Looks like good starting points and you have everything laid out. It isn’t necessary to add anything else. I ran IML topical 4-andro before and like it. Good keepable gains with the andro cycles
Awesome man, thank you. Looks like the only place that has Inhibit P right now is strongsupplements, so good lookin out lol

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looks good. You may want to increase the Epiandro especially, but see how you like the 600 mg, if you haven't ran or stacked it before. Unless you know that to be a good dose for you. I consider 600 mg as the minimun effective dose for oral Epiandro. Going down to 5 mg of Nolva seems unnecessary and don't know how much that dose will have an effect. I would just finish with 10 mg, if doing the tapering down.

GrowinBoy36

GrowinBoy36

Awards
Looks good. You may want to increase the Epiandro especially, but see how you like the 600 mg, if you haven't ran or stacked it before. Unless you know that to be a good dose for you. I consider 600 mg as the minimun effective dose for oral Epiandro. Going down to 5 mg of Nolva seems unnecessary and don't know how much that dose will have an effect. I would just finish with 10 mg, if doing the tapering down.
Thanks so much for the response. I love getting advice and knowledge from those more experienced. The dropping to 5 thing is just something i thought made sense. I'll take your word for it and go 20 20 10 10 as i do see that more commonly.

I'll go ahead and put that other order in for another bottle of Stano. I too was wondering if 600 would be enough. Good to have on hand in case I decide to up it.

Thanks again Kvan

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Breaking into a little cycle here. Going for 8 weeks. Going to start at 200mg a day TD 1andro, 200mg a day TD 4andro, and 600mg Oral Stanoplex. Andros from IML. Have extra to increase if need.

31 years old. 5'11. 215 lbs. 20ish % body fat.

Accessories will be CEL cycle support, various vitamins and minerals, creatine, likely some reduce XT and inhibit P (SNS) toward the end of the 8 weeks and during the PCT.

PCT - Nolva 20 20 10 5 - Reduce XT - Inhibit P for 4 weeks. And AE, Mtest, Epiplex for 12 weeks.

Aromasin on hand in case.

Programming from Westside Barbell.

Anyone with suggestions on anything I could do better here? or comments from previous experience with these supps? THANKS!
Pct should be a minimum of 20mg nolva for 4 weeks, there's no need to taper of nolva or any serm for that matter

GrowinBoy36

GrowinBoy36

Awards
Will do man, thanks again guys. I'm getting baseline bloods done next week. So Ill see how i feel after 20 for 4 weeks and likely get bloods done again. See if I need any extra weeks of pct.

Any need to cycle off the AE?? Ive seen mixed opinions

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm currently running alpha gainz TD 1 and 4 . I would suggest keeping the 4 at a higher dose than the 1 to keep lethargy at bay. I'm also running 1 cap of reduce xt daily on cycle.

I dose the andros twice daily about 12 hours apart.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pct should be a minimum of 20mg nolva for 4 weeks, there's no need to taper of nolva or any serm for that matter
I usually do Tamox 20 mg for 4 weeks, but for some reason the 20/20/10/10 seems very popular. I've never fully understood the tapering down, but would like to hear the reasoning behind it. It's done to manage possible estrogen rebound, I think. I've done that tapering down too after a mild run, but that was only, cause' 20 mg of (UGL) Tamox makes me feel not so well. For those runs it has been sufficient, verified via bloods.

Last edited:
GrowinBoy36

GrowinBoy36

Awards
Started at 150 Td 1andro. 250 td 4andro. 900 oral epi. Cycle assist

My question is do you think I'll feel 150 td 1andro? Cuz I'm down to order another bottle if necessary.

I want a more mild cycle but I want to feel it too.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

My question is do you think I'll feel 150 td 1andro? Cuz I'm down to order another bottle if necessary.

If it were oral I’d say no you won’t feel it. Since it’s TD you SHOULD feel it but it’s hard to say. 1-andro doesn’t produce a lot of feel in general (4-andro is a different story). Go for a few weeks and then if needed up the dose and order a second bottle.

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

If you want to feel something, maybe try finding a pre workout that gets you in the mindset you're looking for. It seems like dangerous waters to go swimming in when we try to play with our hormones to alter our brain chemistry, especially when the chemicals being used aren't intended to be used for altering mood/behavior/drive.

GrowinBoy36

GrowinBoy36

Awards
If you want to feel something, maybe try finding a pre workout that gets you in the mindset you're looking for. It seems like dangerous waters to go swimming in when we try to play with our hormones to alter our brain chemistry, especially when the chemicals being used aren't intended to be used for altering mood/behavior/drive.
Fair point man. I just remember that super power feel on the old prohormones. But yes you are right. As a neurotic person in the first place, I should probably just chill a little. The ADHD says **** it, full speed ahead lol. The rational part says yeah you're 100% right. Thanks for the honest answer my man.

GrowinBoy36

GrowinBoy36

Awards
If it were oral I’d say no you won’t feel it. Since it’s TD you SHOULD feel it but it’s hard to say. 1-andro doesn’t produce a lot of feel in general (4-andro is a different story). Go for a few weeks and then if needed up the dose and order a second bottle.
I like that. I'll go slow and see how she feels. Thanks brother. Go Steelers!

GrowinBoy36

GrowinBoy36

Awards
A couple days into the second week in and im adding 1 pump of 1andro.

So 200 TD 1andro IML
200 TD 4andro IML
900 oral Stanoplex

Only downfall is a little more restless sleep then normal. I feel good though. Good energy. Good sense of well being. Strength hasn't improved yet. So I decided to add in the extra 50 1andro and see.

No gyno no tingles. Fighting through a sinus infection has been hard but do-able. Considering private labs just to check on levels.

I can tell these newer prohormones aren't what they used to be 10 years ago. Epistane calling my name lol.... but I am enjoying the run this far.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
A couple days into the second week in and im adding 1 pump of 1andro.

So 200 TD 1andro IML
200 TD 4andro IML
900 oral Stanoplex

Only downfall is a little more restless sleep then normal. I feel good though. Good energy. Good sense of well being. Strength hasn't improved yet. So I decided to add in the extra 50 1andro and see.

No gyno no tingles. Fighting through a sinus infection has been hard but do-able. Considering private labs just to check on levels.

I can tell these newer prohormones aren't what they used to be 10 years ago. Epistane calling my name lol.... but I am enjoying the run this far.
Yeah, the stuff that used to be called prohormones are designer steroids = )

Cycle lay out looks good. It can take a few weeks to get going.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Go for a few weeks and then if needed up the dose and order a second bottle.
Would agree with this advice as well. Some need a higher dose that others to get the reaction/results that they want.

GrowinBoy36

GrowinBoy36

Awards
1 month in on 250 TD IML 4andro 200 TD IML 1andro 900 CEL stano plex oral. +accessories

Honestly hitting pretty hard. Really enjoying it.

Strength and stamina really kicked up this past week. Recovery is up tremendously. Up 5 lbs recently. Balls are smaller. I can tell E is up a bit. Starting 12.5 exem twice a week. Bloods to check E to dial in AI.

Going to ride it out and do a full pct after then bloods again to check recovery.

Last edited: