Stalking up on SNS products, recommendations?

fauzool

Awards
I'm getting Inhibit-E and KSM, other ones I should look into?

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Liver XT and Joint Support XT are staples for me. I am also using Inhibit P right now since I’m on Tren. Lean Edge for cutting periods is a must have. Honestly, I could find a place in my regimen for almost every product in the SNS lineup.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s a tough question, man. I could stock up on any of SNS’s products and it’d get used.

But, I’ll say Kannaease. I need to stock up on it as well lol

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Focus xt, kannaease, optimize-t, sleep support xt and blood pressure support xt

fauzool

Awards
I remember they had a sleep product that was great it’s gone now I think? Growth factor XT

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That’s a tough question, man. I could stock up on any of SNS’s products and it’d get used.

Thanks.

On the subject of KannaEase, so I've used it along with Stress & Anxiety Support as a daily use supplement for close to a year. I came off the KannaEase a few weeks ago thinking I'd see how much of a difference I felt taking a break. Holy crap, that was one of those I didn't realize how much it was helping me until I stopped it type of things. I knew it helped, but think I'd gotten so used to feeling the way I feel on it that I didn't realize how much easier I got frustrated when I wasn't on it. My daughter even commented 'Dad, you're getting back to the way you used to be' haha.

Definitely got my reminder how much KannaEase helps me focus through being stressed and overwhelmed and helps me deal better with stupid people.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you to everyone for all of the positive feedback and suggestions.

We make so many products that its hard to narrow it down and really just depends on individual goals.

We have a lot of popular products and also a lot of products that get overlooked; just bc we make so many.

Just my personal suggestions in general to look at in terms of stocking up on would be:
  • Optimize-T - Natural Testosterone Booster & Libido Enhancer
  • Lean Edge - Stimulant Free Fat Burner with 15 High End Active Ingredients
  • VasoForce XT - Great Stimulant Free Pre-Workout in Convenient Capsule Form
  • VasoForce Rush - VasoForce XT + Stims; Capsule Dosing Makes it Easy to Adjust to Your Individual Needs
  • Stress & Anxiety Support - Great Stress & Anxiety Formula that is very well liked by the people that use it but gets often overlooked here on AM for some reason. Cost Effective, convenient, and great product. Contains Sensoril Ashwagandha, Rhodiola, Bacopa, & Theanine.
  • Focus XT - Focus XT is so comprehensive that it's hard to categorize it. It's a great comprehensive nootropic product for mental focus, clarity, concentration, and more. Some people use it as a daily nootropic for cognitive function and memory. Others use it as a nootropic energy drink. And some, like me, use it for both of those plus as a pre-workout to help get your mind off the stresses and distractions of day to day life and focused on your workouts. It's available in caffeine and caffeine free versions.
  • Inhibit-E - Anti-Estrogen with Natural Test Boosting Properties
  • Inhibit-P - Prolactin Control; Enhanced Libido & Improved Sense of Well-Being & Sleep Quality
  • Joint Support XT - great joint support product with NEM Eggshell Membrane, C3 Curcumin, Super Boswellin, & More
  • GlycoPhase - Great GDA - and a GDA in the truest sense; much more than just a blood sugar control product
  • Thermagize XT - Very strong stimulant based fat burner
  • Blood Pressure Support XT - great blood pressure support formula with clinically researched key ingredients - AmealPeptide, MegaNatural BP, S7, Hawthorn, and more. Also doubles as a great nitric oxide pump formula.
  • KannaEase - great product for stress and anxiety. And for me, it helps me get a lot less frustrated and power through when overwhelmed. And honestly, reduces the desire to slap stupid people :)
  • Liver Assist XT - NAC, Milk Thistle, Artichoke Extract, & Curcumin
  • Anacyclus XT -great natural anabolic muscle builder
  • Reduce XT - great cortisol control product for building and maintaining lean muscle while dieting and in PCT; also great for fat loss.
  • X-Gels - natural anabolic muscle builder. High potency highly dosed Arachidonic Acid product. 250 mg. actual ARA per softgel. The powder version used in many products is only a 10% whereas X-Gels contains a 40% ARA yield.
  • PEAK02 - great endurance product. Probably the best thing I've ever used for cardiovascular endurance. Also great for immune support.
  • GABA Powder - top quality, convenient, cost effective GABA.
  • Cissus XT - Available in capsule and powder. Very good feedback for joint, tendon, ligament, and cartilage.
  • Eria Jarensis Caps- feel good energizer. Convenient capsule form so you can adjust your dose to your own individual needs and add it to your pre-workout of choice.
  • VASO6 caps - cost effective convenient way to take VASO6 daily.
  • Amentoflavone XT - great for pumps, erection quality, and more.
  • Sleep Assist XT - great sleep product with easily customizable dosing to fit your individual needs.
We do unfortunately have a higher level of out of stocks than normal. I'm sorry about that. The supply chain is just a mess right now. We are doing everything we can to get everything we can back in stock as soon as possible.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I remember they had a sleep product that was great it’s gone now I think? Growth factor XT
Growth Factor XT helped with sleep and had some gh releasing properties as well.

Ever since Covid started, one of the raw materials for Growth Factor XT hasn't been available. We've looked at having it custom made but its very expensive and with a high MOQ so it just hasn't been possible.

We're actually working with a raw material company now on possibly having a replacement ingredient for it so don't lose hope haha :)

For sleep purposes, our Sleep Assist XT is a great product.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks.

On the subject of KannaEase, so I've used it along with Stress & Anxiety Support as a daily use supplement for close to a year. I came off the KannaEase a few weeks ago thinking I'd see how much of a difference I felt taking a break. Holy crap, that was one of those I didn't realize how much it was helping me until I stopped it type of things. I knew it helped, but think I'd gotten so used to feeling the way I feel on it that I didn't realize how much easier I got frustrated when I wasn't on it. My daughter even commented 'Dad, you're getting back to the way you used to be' haha.

Definitely got my reminder how much KannaEase helps me focus through being stressed and overwhelmed and helps me deal better with stupid people.
X 2 on KannaEase. I don't take it every day. I take it only on busy or stressful days and I notice a difference.

Amento is also a staple for me when I powerlift for the strength increase.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

We make so many products that its hard to narrow it down and really just depends on individual goals.

We have a lot of popular products and also a lot of products that get overlooked; just bc we make so many.

Just my personal suggestions in general to look at in terms of stocking up on would be:
  • VasoForce Rush - VasoForce XT + Stims; Capsule Dosing Makes it Easy to Adjust to Your Individual Needs
  • Stress & Anxiety Support - Great Stress & Anxiety Formula that is very well liked by the people that use it but gets often overlooked here on AM for some reason. Cost Effective, convenient, and great product. Contains Sensoril Ashwagandha, Rhodiola, Bacopa, & Theanine.
  • Focus XT - Focus XT is so comprehensive that it's hard to categorize it. It's a great comprehensive nootropic product for mental focus, clarity, concentration, and more. Some people use it as a daily nootropic for cognitive function and memory. Others use it as a nootropic energy drink. And some, like me, use it for both of those plus as a pre-workout to help get your mind off the stresses and distractions of day to day life and focused on your workouts. It's available in caffeine and caffeine free versions.
  • Inhibit-P - Prolactin Control; Enhanced Libido & Improved Sense of Well-Being & Sleep Quality
  • Joint Support XT - great joint support product with NEM Eggshell Membrane, C3 Curcumin, Super Boswellin, & More
  • GlycoPhase - Great GDA - and a GDA in the truest sense; much more than just a blood sugar control product
  • Blood Pressure Support XT - great blood pressure support formula with clinically researched key ingredients - AmealPeptide, MegaNatural BP, S7, Hawthorn, and more. Also doubles as a great nitric oxide pump formula.
  • KannaEase - great product for stress and anxiety. And for me, it helps me get a lot less frustrated and power through when overwhelmed. And honestly, reduces the desire to slap stupid people :)
  • Reduce XT - great cortisol control product for building and maintaining lean muscle while dieting and in PCT; also great for fat loss.
  • X-Gels - natural anabolic muscle builder. High potency highly dosed Arachidonic Acid product. 250 mg. actual ARA per softgel. The powder version used in many products is only a 10% whereas X-Gels contains a 40% ARA yield.
  • PEAK02 - great endurance product. Probably the best thing I've ever used for cardiovascular endurance. Also great for immune support.
  • Cissus XT - Available in capsule and powder. Very good feedback for joint, tendon, ligament, and cartilage.
  • Eria Jarensis Caps- feel good energizer. Convenient capsule form so you can adjust your dose to your own individual needs and add it to your pre-workout of choice.
  • Sleep Assist XT - great sleep product with easily customizable dosing to fit your individual needs.
We do unfortunately have a higher level of out of stocks than normal. I'm sorry about that. The supply chain is just a mess right now. We are doing everything we can to get everything we can back in stock as soon as possible.
SNS==1 STOP SHOP!!!!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So many good ones man .. and all are such top quality

optimize-T def i think its more then just a test booster just how you overall feel on it is amazing

Peak02 - pre workout is one of the best in the game

You have always have the health series, if you are energy drinks man and wants a healthy alternative ..focus XT is amazing ..if you have trouble sleeping SleepXT

honestly its what you desire :)

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
A lot of good products to choose from. I really like Stress & Anxiety Support, Optimize T, Cissus XT, Joint Support XT, Immune Support XT, eria Jarensis caps, and Taurine powder.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A lot of good products to choose from. I really like Stress & Anxiety Support, Optimize T, Cissus XT, Joint Support XT, Immune Support XT, eria Jarensis caps, and Taurine powder.
Thank you. I'm really glad that you enjoy them. Great selection too of products you named too.

The market is so saturated with immune support products that Immune Support XT gets overlooked a lot; which is sad bc its a great product.

Reactions: ZOO
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
X 2 on KannaEase. I don't take it every day. I take it only on busy or stressful days and I notice a difference.

Amento is also a staple for me when I powerlift for the strength increase.
I'm glad that you like it as well.

I didn't mean to start taking it everyday when I did. I originally started taking it as needed then had a run where everyday was as needed; and I realized that with daily use I felt a lot better so it became a daily use product.

Amentoflavone XT is a great product. I'm surprised it doesn't get more talk on here.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, going by what's in my cabinet: Inhibit-E, Inhibit-P, ReduceXT, Eria Jarensis, Pine Pollen, Optimize-T, Caffeine, Liver Assist XT, Paradoxine, and FocusXT.

Bigbri01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Whatever you get wait until next year before purchasing the phosphatidic acid product when it's released. I'm buying it all. Sorry.
Have you had a chance to test out phosphatidic xt yet? If so what are your thoughts?
I'm waiting on my order and keen to give it a try.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I reccomend not stalking... It's creepy
It's okay. We don't mind. When it comes to our products, people can stalk away 😂:ROFLMAO:

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

@sns8778 This is a great list ! You should make this a Sticky at the top of the SNS Page !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm getting Inhibit-E and KSM, other ones I should look into?
@fauzool What you should order greatly depends on your wants, needs and goals. I would look over the list that Steve posted below (post # 11) and see what appeals to you. SNS products are all top shelf so you can buy with confidence !! Good luck in your journey !!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 This is a great list ! You should make this a Sticky at the top of the SNS Page !!
Thank you, that's a good idea. I had been thinking about doing a breakdown like that of everything for the other brands too.

As soon as I get a chance, I'll do it for them and also post this in the SNS subforum.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you, that's a good idea. I had been thinking about doing a breakdown like that of everything for the other brands too.

As soon as I get a chance, I'll do it for them and also post this in the SNS subforum.
Thank you!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

What does kanna ease do for you?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Where are you finding inhibit e? It’s been out of stock for 6 months
If you need some right away, message me. I have a few bottles I can help you with.

It should be back in stock within the next couple of weeks. It's in the immediate production lineup.

The reason for the out of stock was because we're very specific with the raw materials that we use and the particular extracts that we use hadn't been available for a while bc of the supply chain issues. Unfortunately, the same thing that makes the product so unique and so great (the specific raw materials) is also what wound up causing us to be out of stock on it for so long.

We have them now and have a large run in process.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you need some right away, message me. I have a few bottles I can help you with.

It should be back in stock within the next couple of weeks. It's in the immediate production lineup.

The reason for the out of stock was because we're very specific with the raw materials that we use and the particular extracts that we use hadn't been available for a while bc of the supply chain issues. Unfortunately, the same thing that makes the product so unique and so great (the specific raw materials) is also what wound up causing us to be out of stock on it for so long.

We have them now and have a large run in process.
I like having a bottle on hand. I used to use arimistane but I constantly read it does absolutely nothing for estrogen. I’ve been waiting for DPS to email me that it’s back in stock because they have the best price on it. $16 is tough to beat for a solid product like inhibit e.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I like having a bottle on hand. I used to use arimistane but I constantly read it does absolutely nothing for estrogen. I’ve been waiting for DPS to email me that it’s back in stock because they have the best price on it. $16 is tough to beat for a solid product like inhibit e.
Inhibit-E is a great product.

I like Eradicate-E (Arimistane ingredient) too. I disagree that it does nothing for estrogen - I think that's one of those things that someone said or theorized and then someone else repeated it and it became like a mantra or whatever. But we've had a lot of people for years that really liked it. I think that it may be one of those things where it works better for some people than others, but I definitely think its works well for the people that respond well to it.

Inhibit-E is my overall favorite though.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Inhibit-E is a great product.

I like Eradicate-E (Arimistane ingredient) too. I disagree that it does nothing for estrogen - I think that's one of those things that someone said or theorized and then someone else repeated it and it became like a mantra or whatever. But we've had a lot of people for years that really liked it. I think that it may be one of those things where it works better for some people than others, but I definitely think its works well for the people that respond well to it.

Inhibit-E is my overall favorite though.
Am I better off waiting on Dps price wise versus grabbing a bottle off you?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer