Stage 3z stomach contents and tolerance?

robbieboy672

Awards
Hey all, I have a couple questions about stage 3z. How important are stomach contents when taking this? I typically eat my last meal at around 6, and am planning on taking this at about 9:30. It is usually a fairly large meal, so I won’t have an empty stomach but it won’t be full either. Do you think I’ll still get a good effect?

Secondly, are there any known tolerance/dependence issues? I recently quit a fairly nasty Phenibut and gabapentin habit. I’m staying away from that stuff for good and am working a program, but my sleep has been suffering. I was wondering if by taking stage 3z I am being dumb and potentially replacing Phenibut with something equally as addictive?
Thanks so much!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rep can answer your question .. ill drop my thoughts since i ran a log of it.

my dinner ranges anywhere from 7-9pm ..and bedtime around 10-11 .. some nights have gone without dinner i remember ( being single and lazy ) and taking this stuff didn't discomfort my stomach at all.

I loved the product and had some great sleep nights.

robbieboy672

Awards
Rep can answer your question .. ill drop my thoughts since i ran a log of it.

my dinner ranges anywhere from 7-9pm ..and bedtime around 10-11 .. some nights have gone without dinner i remember ( being single and lazy ) and taking this stuff didn't discomfort my stomach at all.

I loved the product and had some great sleep nights.
awesome, thank you so much! I just ordered some yesterday, I can’t wait for it to arrive.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nothing in it is addictive.

I use it a few times a week. My only thing is I don't like how it tastes. Some people do.

But to me that doesn't matter. Stuff works. Bottom line.

I had way way way worse tasting products in the 1990s. The protein then you had to hold your nose and choke it down. Trust me any 80s or 90s baby can tell you. The GNC egg protein or liquid aminos used to make me gag and I still used those.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I use it a few times a week. My only thing is I don't like how it tastes. Some people do.

I had way way way worse tasting products in the 1990s. The protein then you had to hold your nose and choke it down. Trust me any 80s or 90s baby can tell you. The GNC egg protein or liquid aminos used to make me gag and I still used those.
i thought taste was gonna be my complaint too .. but really was amazed by it.

robbieboy672

Awards

thanks for the response! Mine is coming on Friday, I’ll try it out then. I might mix it with a little bit of lemonade powder to cut the taste.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey all, I have a couple questions about stage 3z. How important are stomach contents when taking this? I typically eat my last meal at around 6, and am planning on taking this at about 9:30. It is usually a fairly large meal, so I won’t have an empty stomach but it won’t be full either. Do you think I’ll still get a good effect?

Secondly, are there any known tolerance/dependence issues? I recently quit a fairly nasty Phenibut and gabapentin habit. I’m staying away from that stuff for good and am working a program, but my sleep has been suffering. I was wondering if by taking stage 3z I am being dumb and potentially replacing Phenibut with something equally as addictive?
Thanks so much!
I've taken it with and without food and I don't notice any difference between the two, on top of that I'm about 99.9% sure there's no kind of dependency risk or addiction issues. I only use mine on the weekends because on the weekdays with my busy schedule I literally only have about 5 hours to sleep. But on the weekends when I can get a full 8 hours sleep I like to take three scoops. I've also just randomly taken two scoops midday and it has a nice calming effect but doesn't make me tired and groggy it's almost like it sets you up to go to sleep but only if you want to go to sleep

robbieboy672

Awards
Hey all, sorry to be a downer here, but has anyone heard of non-responders to mulungu bark extract before? I tried 4 scoops on an empty stomach last night and didn’t notice anything.. I still had to take an antihistamine an hour later in order to fall asleep.

I will say, however, that it has completely gotten rid of my nicotine cravings, which is amazing in itself. Haven’t hit my vape pen or used any pouches today, and have had no desire too. I just wish it helped me with anxiety/insomnia.

is it safe to go above 4 scoops?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
why not give it a few more tries before you start adding to the dose?> It could be you were simply too excited to try it and got into your own head so to speak.

robbieboy672

Awards
why not give it a few more tries before you start adding to the dose?> It could be you were simply too excited to try it and got into your own head so to speak.
That’s true, thank you for the advice. I’ll try again with 4 tonight, and I’ll eat dinner an hour or two earlier than usual so my stomach is really empty.

I want everyone to know that this isn’t a knock against the product though. I have bad insomnia and until a month ago I was using phenibut, gabapentin, ambien, or benzos to sleep every night. I stopped all that cold turkey a month ago, and am sober now, but sleep has been tough. Unfortunately the only thing I’ve found to help so far is high doses of diphenhydramine or doxylamine succinate.
So again, I’m sure that me not feeling anything is more a result of my recent drug abuse and sleep issues than the product itself.

robbieboy672

Awards
Also, I’m seeing that many people are mixing this with warm/hot water. Is there a reason that they are doing this and not cold water? Does hot water increase effectiveness? Thank you

Justdabbling

Awards
Also, I’m seeing that many people are mixing this with warm/hot water. Is there a reason that they are doing this and not cold water? Does hot water increase effectiveness? Thank you
Not really about effectiveness. It seems to mix in better with warm water. Cold water it tends to clump up.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s true, thank you for the advice. I’ll try again with 4 tonight, and I’ll eat dinner an hour or two earlier than usual so my stomach is really empty.

I want everyone to know that this isn’t a knock against the product though. I have bad insomnia and until a month ago I was using phenibut, gabapentin, ambien, or benzos to sleep every night. I stopped all that cold turkey a month ago, and am sober now, but sleep has been tough. Unfortunately the only thing I’ve found to help so far is high doses of diphenhydramine or doxylamine succinate.
So again, I’m sure that me not feeling anything is more a result of my recent drug abuse and sleep issues than the product itself.
If you needed those kind of drugs to sleep, Stage-3Z isn't going to provide a pronounced effect. It works very well for most people, but you just stopped using highly potent, highly tolerance forming GABAergic drugs a few weeks ago. Your GABAergic system is all screwed up right now. This product works primarily by modulating the GABA system, not through direct receptor binding. There is some binding, but it's just not the primary MOA through which the product works.

My guess is that, at this point, your GABAergic system simply isn't able to properly respond to the product's modulatory effects. I think this will start to change, though. If I were you, I would continue taking it nightly at the full dose...on an empty stomach (if possible) and hopefully, your GABAergic system will begin to respond.

robbieboy672

Awards
If you needed those kind of drugs to sleep, Stage-3Z isn't going to provide a pronounced effect. It works very well for most people, but you just stopped using highly potent, highly tolerance forming GABAergic drugs a few weeks ago. Your GABAergic system is all screwed up right now. This product works primarily by modulating the GABA system, not through direct receptor binding. There is some binding, but it's just not the primary MOA through which the product works.

My guess is that, at this point, your GABAergic system simply isn't able to properly respond to the product's modulatory effects. I think this will start to change, though. If I were you, I would continue taking it nightly at the full dose...on an empty stomach (if possible) and hopefully, your GABAergic system will begin to respond.
Thank you for the response Mike, I appreciate it. I will stick with the max dose every night, and will try to start lowering the antihistamine dose as well.