Stacks similar to m-test/anabolic Effect

cbs49er

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been taking mtest/AE stack while cutting for a few months and am extremely happy with losing weight while strength actually going up a bit. I’m going to take a break from this stack but would like to try something similar, any suggestions? I’ve tried when it first came out and didn’t see much from it so that isn’t an option.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Why something similar and not the products, that you have found working for you? You tried what, when it first came out?

If you are just looking to experiment with products of the same category, then for libido/T boost something worth a try that come to mind are:

SNS Optimize-T
Iconic Formulations Sustain Alpha
Apex Alchemy Hyperion

For natural anabolics/performace enhancer;

Evomuse BMP
Apex Ursa Major
Apex Epichaos
CEL Epi-Plex
Black lion research (BLR) Vector (close to CEL AE)
BLR Androgin

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Evomuse BMP
Evomuse BMP and MyoSynergy are definitely up there on the list for me. We carry both at Strong Supplement Shop now as well.

cbs49er

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the recommendations, time to read up on them

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone + Optimize T would be a good stack imo.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BMP seems to be sold out everywhere. Anyone know when it might be getting back in stock?
We're currently out of stock at Strong Supplement Shop but you can sign up to get notified when back in stock if you would like:

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why something similar and not the products, that you have found working for you? You tried what, when it first came out?

If you are just looking to experiment with products of the same category, then for libido/T boost something worth a try that come to mind are:

SNS Optimize-T
Iconic Formulations Sustain Alpha
Apex Alchemy Hyperion

For natural anabolics/performace enhancer;

Evomuse BMP
Apex Ursa Major
Apex Epichaos
CEL Epi-Plex
Black lion research (BLR) Vector (close to CEL AE)
BLR Androgin
Lot of great suggestions in here man 🤘🤘

OP, the above post has some good stuff to consider for sure. If you’re wanting/contemplating something a little more spicy and tiptoeing onto the hormonal side, Stanogen is BOGO at Apex right now. Several folks here swear by it, so I’m going to put it to the test today and see for myself. Full disclosure, I now rep for Apex, but also full disclosure, I don’t know squat about the benefits of epiandro besides what others have said lol. Absolutely not suggesting to just go out and hop on epiandro, but maybe something to add to your reading and see if it fits your needs 👍👍

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve been taking mtest/AE stack while cutting for a few months and am extremely happy with losing weight while strength actually going up a bit. I’m going to take a break from this stack but would like to try something similar, any suggestions? I’ve tried when it first came out and didn’t see much from it so that isn’t an option.
I'm glad to hear that you are extremely happy with the results and were able to gain strength while continuing to lose weight.

You can continue to run that stack for as long as you'd like if you want.

If you're wanting other options, a couple that come to mind would be:

Optimize-T + Epi-Plex

Optimize-T + Anacyclus XT

And within the next month, we are going to have at least one new product option that a lot of people have been looking really forward to. And if all goes well, 3 new ones within the next 2 months.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Optimize-T + EpiPlex .. think you will enjoy that stack very much if you like AE/Mtest combo