Stacking winny with Test E

Jmicheal

Jmicheal

Awards
I’m 24, 260lbs, 5’10.

More on the Muscular husky side.

Will stacking these two make me gain muscle and lose weight?
Has anyone tried this, if so how was the out come?

What do y’all think?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Firstly, 260@5,11 is massive.

It will depend on diet and AI. I have had great success cutting on Test E.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Winni does absolutely nothing to burn fat.. winni is androgenic and will provide a more vascular, hard, lean look, ONLY if you are lean enough to actually see it. If you are over 10% bf, I wouldn't even both.

Test + Diet + cardio will burn the same amount of fat as Test + Diet + Cardio + Winni as winni has no fat burning properties. If anything, stack cytomel with test.

J

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test and winny were my go to back in the day. I loved the strength winny gave me, in my opinion it was/is the best stack for building a ton of strength.

Glycomann

Glycomann

Awards
Winstrol is an interesting compound. When I was younger it was transformative for my physique but I was training in grappling and lifting weights a lot so every day training and 1/2 the days twice a day. I was a lot smaller than OP at 5'8". I would start the cycle at 185 and ~15%BF and 8 weeks in I would be 190 at 8-10% BF with veins in my abs and across my upper back. **** worked for me. This was 1988. I used it as a stand alone. I got it from a veterinarian. Stuff was amazing. Now the Chinese stuff makes my joints ache. Then Biggest side was increased BP and some hair loss. Most guys probably don't respond the same way to the stuff out there on the market today. Back then that vet stuff everybody responded like that. There was some fake stuff from Milano labs in Mexico that worked but was probably about 1/3 as good. It came in 2 mg tabs. If you took 10 tabs you would get something decent out of it. The pharma grade Winstrol V at 3 cc a week injected at 1cc MWF was absolutely nuts!! The pharma grade Winstrol V 2 mg tabs, if you took 6-8 a day it was alomost as good. Today it just isn't the same but my body got old and my joints are beat up. Last time I did it, the chinese stuff, it felt like every mucle was wrapped super tight if that makes any sense, like if I went really heavy I would tear a muscle.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Steroids are anabolic, not thermogenic. So like the others already have said, you can’t just take them and expect to shed bodyfat. Personally, I’d just cut naturally and use the anabolics for a recomp or bulk; given that you’re sure that you want to take the risks of messing with gear.