Stacking Turinabol with Anavar?

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
Whats up fellas? Im back again. I did a log over the summer with Anavar. Havent done anything since then. I got ahold of some Tbol and Anavar. I was wondering if anyone has experience stacking the two, and if there is any benefit to it? Would I be better off saving the Var for another run, or would it work well with the Tbol? I am on TRT also. My goals are mainly just to get stronger, and im currently trying to put on 10-15lbs of lean mass. Lean bulking. Thanks.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I guess you could stack them, but that’d prob make you feel crummy. I’d do a 4-6 week run of one of them, with trt dose, then take 6-8 weeks of no oral then run the other.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Whats up fellas? Im back again. I did a log over the summer with Anavar. Havent done anything since then. I got ahold of some Tbol and Anavar. I was wondering if anyone has experience stacking the two, and if there is any benefit to it? Would I be better off saving the Var for another run, or would it work well with the Tbol? I am on TRT also. My goals are mainly just to get stronger, and im currently trying to put on 10-15lbs of lean mass. Lean bulking. Thanks.
I would just run them separately.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks for the info. will just do tbol first as ive never done it and save the var.

im not tryna feel like ****!

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
6 weeks of 70mg Turinabol it is. 70mg because thats the highest i can run it for what im getting. im excited.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
6 weeks of 70mg Turinabol it is. 70mg because thats the highest i can run it for what im getting. im excited.

You’re going to like the Tbol. My favorite oral
For reward vs side effects

Last edited:
Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Get bloodwork done tbol elevates RBC count pretty fast but not quite like EQ.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm also hearing this for the first time. Is this 4 real?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No. Really makes no sense. They are both very similiar in their effect. As others have said; use one or the other.

Also, 70mg is a big dose! Don't know how legit your tbol is, but 70 is a lot. Try starting with 20 - 40 and then taper up.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm also hearing this for the first time. Is this 4 real?
Yes. I dont think the rbc issue is as pronounced with tbol as it is with eq, but theyre not the beat compounds to stack.

warriorscode8

warriorscode8

Awards
  • Established
No. Really makes no sense. They are both very similiar in their effect. As others have said; use one or the other.

Also, 70mg is a big dose! Don't know how legit your tbol is, but 70 is a lot. Try starting with 20 - 40 and then taper up.
Ok. The tbol is very good quality raws. Lab tests came back at 96% i believe. Its crazy, reading the internet will have you believe you need to run it as high as possible. Ill start with 40. Thanks dude.