Stacking Test with Rad140

jmarella

Awards
Has anyone tried stacking a sarm on top of test? I read a couple articles that stacking 25mg of Rad on top of test is a good way to boost the test and not get the side effects of running high test. I ran 25mg of Rad for 12 weeks a couple of years ago by itself and got great results.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes it combos nicely. Rad preferentially binds to prostate tissue and some estrogen receptors to the chest, protecting the prostate from DHT and the chest from estrogen, to a degree. It is a positive difference, but not a cure-all.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes it combos nicely. Rad preferentially binds to prostate tissue and some estrogen receptors to the chest, protecting the prostate from DHT and the chest from estrogen, to a degree. It is a positive difference, but not a cure-all.
What dosage are you talking about? I’ve never ran Rad and was thinking about it this winter.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is this stuff hard on the cholesterol, like oral steroids?

Say running 200mg test a week and 20 mg rad ED instead of 300mg a week of test, would the gains be a little better?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What dosage are you talking about? I’ve never ran Rad and was thinking about it this winter.
The dosage range you mentioned. I like 30mg, but some monkey studies suggest 15-20mg is basically the maximum bang for buck. Not much more gains was seen at 100mg in monkeys than like 15mg if I recall correctly (I believe the monkeys didn’t use 100mg; it was calculated to a human equivalent dose of 100mg), just improved fat loss.

Search Reddit Rad dosage or similar if curious. Pretty neat.

Say running 200mg test a week and 20 mg rad ED instead of 300mg a week of test, would the gains be a little better?
I haven’t done conclusive bloodwork, but my lipids are bad on anything oral. I have heard of bad lipids on LGD and this is oral so it would be worth monitoring if you are concerned.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Have seen some pretty harsh bloods on reddit recently, in the lower dose range too with Hdl really effected. Kinda put me off it as it's still early days in trials as well.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have seen some pretty harsh bloods on reddit recently, in the lower dose range too with Hdl really effected. Kinda put me off it as it's still early days in trials as well.
Yep that's what I thought, same as running a low dose oral and worse than low dose additional injectable

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How low are we talking? Was the RAD run alone? Dosage? Duration? Were there pre labs? Genuinely interested. Thank you.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How low are we talking? Was the RAD run alone? Dosage? Duration? Were there pre labs? Genuinely interested. Thank you.
It was 7.5mg and 8 weeks. The guy was in good shape as well...he was quite shocked as his Hdl dropped by 50% compared to pre bloods. His Ldl was up alot too. I questioned his source but he got it from a reputable vendor. Theres been others too showing similar results.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does GW help with lipids? Is there anything else that helps?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Somewhat. Helps keep HDL from falling as low I have found.

Citrus Bergamot can raise HDL somewhat.

Maintaining healthy estrogen levels. Low estrogen=shitty lipids.

Monounsaturated fats like olives, avocados, almonds, and their respective oils. Omega 3s from Fish/krill oil & fatty fish like Salmon.

Increased dietary fiber and vegetable intake, reducing sugar intake (fruit can be a healthy exception due to fiber), more whole grain/less processed carb sources.

Ground Flaxseed, a few grams twice a day.

Lower carb intake overall. This can be tricky because you will be eating more fats, but many fats can raise lipids too - see the limited food choices presented above.

Also consider supplementing with K2 to help prevent unnecessary plaque formation in the arteries if you do have lousy lipids, and pomegranate has been shown to actually remove plaque formation by up to 30%.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Hyde so basically do all of the above and stick to the injectables 😀
And you will be healthier

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well yes according to research but obviously theres the other issue around it being carcinogenic. Sr9009/Sr9011 allegedly also supports cholesterol. Longterm use niacin helps also.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Somewhat. Helps keep HDL from falling as low I have found.

Citrus Bergamot can raise HDL somewhat.

Maintaining healthy estrogen levels. Low estrogen=shitty lipids.

Monounsaturated fats like olives, avocados, almonds, and their respective oils. Omega 3s from Fish/krill oil & fatty fish like Salmon.

Increased dietary fiber and vegetable intake, reducing sugar intake (fruit can be a healthy exception due to fiber), more whole grain/less processed carb sources.

Ground Flaxseed, a few grams twice a day.

Lower carb intake overall. This can be tricky because you will be eating more fats, but many fats can raise lipids too - see the limited food choices presented above.

Also consider supplementing with K2 to help prevent unnecessary plaque formation in the arteries if you do have lousy lipids, and pomegranate has been shown to actually remove plaque formation by up to 30%.
This is outstanding info. Thanks buddy.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well yes according to research but obviously theres the other issue around it being carcinogenic. Sr9009/Sr9011 allegedly also supports cholesterol. Longterm use niacin helps also.
Thanks buddy

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hope it helps. Forgot to mention frequent cardio.

But none of this can outrun overuse of orals, not if you are predisposed to this.
I’m a cardio guy. I don’t run more than 3-4 miles at a time but I’m turning 6ish min per mile so I’m getting it pretty good. I supplement fiber, fish oil and NAC but my diet is suspect. I don’t eat terrible but I’m not a macro counter either. I train 3-4 times a week not counting running. I try to stay “athletic” because I’m an avid golfer but my workouts are a modified 8x8, mostly compound movements with a very limited amount of rest between sets. I’m 46 years old, 5’9” at 178lb and typically stay around 12% BF. I self medicate TRT at 100mg a day TD Test and I usually run one oral cycle of Var for 10 weeks late spring/early summer but this year I ran TD Proviron instead of Var and really enjoyed its cutting ability without the jacked up blood panel. Getting a little older so I’m leaning more on my diet and less on gear and making sure I don’t ruin myself long term. Again... thanks for your help. I really appreciate it.