stacking superdrol with SDMZ 2.0

protein24

Awards
Hey everyone. i'm currently cutting natty, started the cut at 215, will probably get down to around 200. Starting in july i'm going to start my lean bulk. I have been back and forth on whether to run superdrol or super dmz 2.0 for the lean bulk so i figured why not get the best of both. i haven't run either one but i have run both dymethazine and msten(wasn't a fan of msten no strength gains and only gained about 3 lbs, loved dymeth. gained 16 lbs and kept all through pct.) as 2 separate cycles. i was wondering if would be ok to do 4 weeks at 1 cap of each everyday. One 10 mg LGI superdrol 11:00 a.m (hour before gym) and one cap super dmz 2.0 around 7 p.m. Has anyone ever done this? I've heard that taking a preworkout dose of superdrol is beneficial because from what i've heard the pumps are crazy good and it puts you in an overall higher anabolic environment which is why i would dose the superdrol first before the workout, and then the 2.0 for the second dose. would there be any disadvantages to doing this or would i be better off just using one or the other? thanks guys

goat23

goat23

Awards
What you have to ask is if doing this would be better than 20mg sd a day? What's your reasons?

protein24

Awards
What you have to ask is if doing this would be better than 20mg sd a day? What's your reasons?
because i wasn't a fan of msten at all. it did nothing for me. but at the same time i've never used superdrol and am honestly worried about the sides that i always hear about and people saying its not worth it to even run it.

Hydronium

Hydronium

Awards
This is 3 different methyls. All dosed at their recommended dosage when used solo. If you have the liver supps to back it up and know when to stop if you notice the signs of liver damage sure. I wouldn't though.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
That's a little much. IMO not worth it. Save it.

goat23

goat23

Awards
Everyone will say just run 2 cycles buttttt ill prob get flamed its your body your gonna run it anyway be a guinea pig and log it.im the same bro push the boundaries I'm running alpha 20/pro tren at 30 and 100 then jumping straight into sd/tren at 30 and 150 butttt I've been burnt before I'm super cautious listening to every little thing my body is saying and acting accordingly.and ill stop if I feel too bad.just listen to your body and make sure you have supports and for gods sake a serm.get some fadogia agrestis too bro if you use your d ick

goat23

goat23

Awards
Your comparing apples and oranges hands down nothing beats sd but yes the sides are too much for some

Honda24sir

Honda24sir

Awards
Like hydronium said, that's three methylated compounds. Your liver is gonna take a hit but if you've got the on cycle support and you know when you quit if it goes bad, go for it. Be careful brotha! Good luck. Keep us posted.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
who can't spell? lol i made a simple mistype and can't edit for some reason. besides, why don't you mind your own business. if you cant see that dymethazine and superdrol are practically the same, maybe you lack intelligence.
here is the write up on it, but i doubt you will be able to understand it.

Roxilon (Dymethazine Write up)

From Anabolics 2009.

Roxilon (dimethazineJ
Androgenic 96
Anabolic 210
Standard Methyltestosterone (oraI)
Chemical Name 17beta-hydroxy-2alpha,17alphadimethyl-SaIpha-androstan-3-one azine mebolazine
Estrogenic Activity none
Progestational Activity none

Description:
Dimethazine, also known as mebolazine, is a potent oral anabolic steroid derived from dihydrotestosterone. The dimethazine molecule is fairly unique in structure, being made from two methyldrostanolone molecules bonded together with an azine bridge. The body breaks this bond, however, so that the drug actually provides free methyldrostanolone (Superdrol) to the user. Dimethazine is strongly anabolic, moderately androgenic, and not appreciably estrogenic or progestational. Although presently unavailable, this drug was once highly favored by athletes for its ability to promote solid gains in lean muscle tissue without excess water retention or fat gain. Qualitatively, the drug behaves in a very similar manner to drostanolone propionate (Masteron), although as an oral c17alpha alkylated .steroid it presents considerably more toxicity.

History:
Dimethazine was first described in 1962.714 It was
developed into a medicine by Ormonoterapia Richter in
Milan, Italy. The firm sold it under the Roxilon brand name
in Italy, and as Dostalon in Mexico. The Roxilon brand was
also reportedly sold under license by Lepetit. Dimethazine
has been evaluated clinically for a number of treatments,
often including use with women, the elderly, and children.
Such applications have included the promotion of growth
in underweight children and adolescents, the retention of
lean body mass with chronic pulmonary tuberculosis, the treatment of osteoporosis, and as a general anabolic in conditions necessitating the use of such an agent. In spite of a favorable record of efficacy and safety, dimethazine was ultimately a drug that saw only limited success as a prescription agent. It was discontinued many years ago, and has been unavailable worldwide for so long that few even recognize the active ingredient as a once-marketed commercial steroid.

Structural Characteristics:
Methyldrostanolone is a modified form of dihydrotestosterone. It differs by: 1) the addition of methyl group at carbon 17-alpha, which helps protect th hormone during oral administration, and 2) th\ introduction of a methyl group at carbon-2 (alpha), whicl considerably increases the anabolic strength of the steroi< by heightening its resistance to metabolism by the 3 hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase enzyme in skeletal muscl. tissue. Dimethazine consists of two methyldrostanolone molecules bonded together with an azine bridge. These molecules are metabolically separated, yielding free methyldrostanolone.

side Effects (Hepatotoxicity):
Dimethazine is a c17-alpha alkylated compound. This 31teration protects the drug from deactivation by the liver, 3110wing a very high percentage of the drug entry into the bloodstream following oral administration. e17-alpha 31kylated anabolic/androgenic steroids can be ~epatotoxic. Prolonged or high exposure may result in liver damage. In rare instances life-threatening ;jysfunction may develop. It is advisable to visit a :Jhysician periodically during each cycle to monitor liver runction and overall health. Intake of c17-alpha alkylated jsteroids is commonly limited to 6-8 weeks, in an effort to ~void escalating liver strain. Note that in studies administering 20 mg per day to patients for 45-95 days, dimethazine was shown to induce modest to moderate bilirubinemia (excess bilirubin in the blood, indicative of hepatic stress) in close to 50% of patients.?16
Approximately 25% of the patients noticed substantial increases in serum transaminases. These results suggest this steroid has a significant level of hepatotoxicity.

Side Effects (Testosterone Suppression):
All anabolic/androgenic steroids when taken in doses sufficient to promote muscle gain are expected to suppress endogenous testosterone production. Without the intervention of testosterone-stimulating substances, testosterone levels should return to normal within 1-4 months of drug secession. Note that prolonged hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism can develop secondary to steroid abuse, necessitating m'edical intervention.
The above side effects are not inclusive. For more detailed discussion ofpotential side effects, see the Steroid Side Effects section ofthis book.
Administration (Men):
An effective dosage of dimethazine for physique-or performance-enhancing purposes begins in the range of 10-20 mg per day, taken for no longer than 6 or 8 weeks. At this level it seems to impart a measurable musclebuilding effect, which is usually accompanied by fat loss and increased definition. Higher doses are usually avoided due to potential hepatotoxicity.
I fully understand what DMZ and Superdrol are. I've even used both if them. They feel nothing alike. They are almost the same chemically yes but not quite the same can equal vastly different effects. I'm just tired of people who are always acting all-wise and all-knowing. Say your piece and get on with life. Don't call people dumbasses. Doesn't make you look better. And besides maybe there are just misunderstandings. You can't shove info down peoples throats. There are so many learned internet gurus on here. Like some pros say, there are no givens. Try it and learn for yourself. Until you do you have no business telling other people. Even then the best knowledge comes from caution, trial and error, and sometimes mistakes.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't know what's going on, just saw someone insinuate Sd and dmz are similar?

Only similarity between the two is both are dht derivatives.

The nitrogen (azine) bond changes the compound.

They r very different.

I'll run Sd solo all day, but wouldn't run dmz without a aromatizable compound along side it.