Stacking Sarms & Epiandro

ddfox423

ddfox423

Awards
Have a bottle of Stanoplex & Ultra Epi (topical) that I’m about to start.

Was thinking of adding Cardarine @ 10mg/day & MK677 (Somatozine) @ 12.5mg per night. Or maybe both?

I have Dermacrine & Sustain Alpha on hand.

Goal is mainly a Recomp. Was worried the MK677 would increase hunger too much. But hoping the Epiandro & Cardarine would keep fat gains to a minimum.

Notes- I’ve used Epiandro solo a few years back. I think it was 8 wks at about 900mg.

And I’ve used Somatozine solo a few years ago as well.

Never ran Cardarine.

1st question - need to figure out how many caps Stano plus pumps of Ultra EPI per day would be good.

2nd - Will I need Dermacrine during the run or just use as PCT ?

3rd - Should I stack 2 or all three?

( EPI/ Cardarine / MK677 )

Thanks.

ddfox423

ddfox423

Awards
@Admin- duplicate post - had an error message. Sry.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dermacrine on cycle, Dermacrine is absolutely not a pct. A pct is hcg, nolva or clomid.

For a short oral cycle the nolva or clomid will suffice. Add sustain alpha in pct alongside your serm.

Everything you mentioned is stackable

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dermacrine on cycle, Dermacrine is absolutely not a pct. A pct is hcg, nolva or clomid.

For a short oral cycle the nolva or clomid will suffice. Add sustain alpha in pct alongside your serm.

Everything you mentioned is stackable
Think Dermacrine would be beneficial with ostarine?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Think Dermacrine would be beneficial with ostarine?
I'm not a fan of ostarine at all. But using dermatrin or 4 andro alongside of any sarm will be beneficial. Same with adding epiandro or another dht.

Sarms don't convert to estrogen or dht. So adding those things is highly beneficial

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not a fan of ostarine at all. But using dermatrin or 4 andro alongside of any sarm will be beneficial. Same with adding epiandro or another dht.

Sarms don't convert to estrogen or dht. So adding those things is highly beneficial
I’m on the fence with a normal run of ostarine or low dose of Rad140 for summer.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd take 20-30mg rad over any dose of osta any day. Will be much better. Dermacrine 5 pumps/rad 20-30/epiandro 600 is a nice otc summer stack
Do you think the Dermacrine is enough of a base for Rad? I see mixed opinions on it. I’d only be looking to run the Rad around 5-10mg.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lmao nope I’m 40 yr old male.
I wouldn't expect anything from 5-10mg then. Sarms are weaker then steroids and even the most mild steroid (anavar) won't really do anything at 5-10mg. Sarms are on par in strength with var mg vs mg

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't expect anything from 5-10mg then. Sarms are weaker then steroids and even the most mild steroid (anavar) won't really do anything at 5-10mg. Sarms are on par in strength with var mg vs mg
Then I guess I will assume that the Dermacrine would suffice as base at your suggested dose?

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Then I guess I will assume that the Dermacrine would suffice as base at your suggested dose?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
For most ppl yes, there's no definite answers to when it comes to how people's body's react to hormones. But for the large majority of ppl 4-5 pumps of dermacrine would work great with a sarm like rad or lgd ect.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For most ppl yes, there's no definite answers to when it comes to how people's body's react to hormones. But for the large majority of ppl 4-5 pumps of dermacrine would work great with a sarm like rad or lgd ect.
Appreciate the feedback man…I’ll most likely run the Rad and Dermacrine and see how it goes.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Appreciate the feedback man…I’ll most likely run the Rad and Dermacrine and see how it goes.
I'm just gonna throw this out there, if you wanna start low which is never a bad idea I'd start with 10 bare minimum. I personally noticed it at 15mg but no strength or body composition changes, just a overall mental boost and so.e extra oomph in the gym. Once I got to the 20-30 range I noticed my strength start to go up

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm just gonna throw this out there, if you wanna start low which is never a bad idea I'd start with 10 bare minimum. I personally noticed it at 15mg but no strength or body composition changes, just a overall mental boost and so.e extra oomph in the gym. Once I got to the 20-30 range I noticed my strength start to go up
Only reason I was gonna start low is because I started seeing the half life was about 60 hours…figured lower dose would extend cycle and maybe lessen the sides by not having it build up so fast.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Only reason I was gonna start low is because I started seeing the half life was about 60 hours…figured lower dose would extend cycle and maybe lessen the sides by not having it build up so fast.
It's ment to be dosed daily

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sorry, My post cut off. It's meant to be dosed daily so that it builds up in your system that's the whole point

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry, My post cut off. It's meant to be dosed daily so that it builds up in your system that's the whole point
I understand that…but initially people thought it was 24 hour half life but with 60 hour people were saying the 20mg dose was too high and was compounding in system too much causing sides. I research so much about this **** I end up getting nowhere because so many conflicting opinions. The way I look at it is a bottle of Rad is cheaper than lots of natty supps that barely do anything so if I can get more out of low dose Rad than I would wasting $60 on natty supps it’s worth it to me.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I understand that…but initially people thought it was 24 hour half life but with 60 hour people were saying the 20mg dose was too high and was compounding in system too much causing sides. I research so much about this **** I end up getting nowhere because so many conflicting opinions. The way I look at it is a bottle of Rad is cheaper than lots of natty supps that barely do anything so if I can get more out of low dose Rad than I would wasting $60 on natty supps it’s worth it to me.
Is it worth it to possibly shutdown your natural testosterone production for no results? That doesn't sound like fun to me