stacking sarms and laxogenin

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know many people hate on laxogenins say it don't work; only helps with joint inflammation etc. I was wondering what the effects of sarms would do to laxogenins; since people say its much more anabolic when you stack with steroids?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think stacking sarms with other sarms would be more beneficial

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think stacking sarms with other sarms would be more beneficial
Obviously but the suppression and shutdown will increase; seeing laxogenin as a safer approach even if the gains arent as significant. Plus when I use laxogenin it will help my lingering joint problem I have on my elbow and rotator cuff.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know many people hate on laxogenins say it don't work; only helps with joint inflammation etc. I was wondering what the effects of sarms would do to laxogenins; since people say its much more anabolic when you stack with steroids?
I’d save the Laxogenin for post cycle therapy to aid in keeping the muscle gained from the Sarm cycle.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
SARMS should definitely boost the anabolic effect of Lax. What's your goal

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
build lean tissue; mainly dry gains with strength, not trying to balloon up all watery and ****. Was thinking Laxogenin 200mg and S4.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How would laxogenin even help when it doesn't really do much by itself? I know people on this forum posted great results on it; then there were people who didn't respond. I'm hearing people taking Follidrone 2.0(I know not laxogenin) with Sarms too; so was trying to get creative.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Gopher it and let us know how it goes. I've heard good things about S4

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will do; I'm still deciding whether to take laxogenin like massacr3 first the start of my lean bulk or maybe even follidrone 2.0; whichever is better for fatloss and strength gains; then a few weeks from their I will add the S4

Delboss731

Awards
  • Established
Laxogenin is great idc what anyone says. Definitely not like anabolics but the fuller, thicker muscles are awesome. Recovery is better as well. Love laxo, even just 50mgs my body responds well too!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Laxo seems very hit or miss. I have used it three times, three different products, and only had success with one. It was Hi-Tech's Laxo 100. The main thing I noticed from it was increase recovery.

With that in mind, I would run it PCT, if you really want to use it. I don't see a point of running it on cycle. There are also better natural anabolics to run alongside a SERM during PCT, such as MassMax. Not only will MassMax aid in recovery like Laxo, but it will help maintain scale weight and strength increase, if not help increase strength a little more.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its fine with me; I bought Hi-tech Laxo really only need it for my recovery and joints, if it works just as good as regular creatine mono it works for me, cause I can't really take creatine these days I notice the bloating is horrible with me especially in my face no matter how low I get in bodyfat; would literally have stay at 6-7% levels(shredded state) to offset it. I also have an order for follidrone 2.0 I'm guessing its the same as MassMax since they are both epicathen, but seen lots of mixed reviews. I will run both these for the first three weeks add a SARM then after the SARM I'll continue with these products if I like it and add some arimistene to offset estrogen, running only 1 compound so it will be mild; I'm really doubting that I would need nolva/clomid for PCT after doing an S4 cycle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ddfox423 Supplements 21
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 4
Supplements 3