Stacking Phera+SD -- which pre-wo, which post?

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
In a Phera+SD stack, which one would you take pre-workout, and which would you take post? :think:

LilJeremy

LilJeremy

Banned
Awards
In a Phera+SD stack, which one would you take pre-workout, and which would you take post? :think:
Pulsing? Which is more androgenic? Maybe SD sense it tends to make people more aggressive.

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
How you dosing your cycle? What you using for PCT? Im interested in running the same thing. Good luck

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
phera pre, because it more androgenic, superdrol after. (i open my SD caps into my waxymaize when i take em post work out, does it work better? i duno, but doesnt hurt to try)

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't make a difference guys, and I cannot understand why someone would want to dose something prior to working out that is known to elevate blood pressure significantly... :think:

ESPECIALLY, when it will not get them better gains.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Phera is definitely more androgenic. And I've heard that they both can raise bp. So now what?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Post workout :)

Either one directly after the workout, and then the other 6-8 hours later. That's what I'd do. You could even just take them both together post workout, but spreading them out gives me a bit more piece of mind.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i always take one in the morning, and then a few hours later,

my workout schedual on tuesday and thursday is pretty much after meal one, so its pre workout for me,

even if it does raise you BP, they have a half life of 6-8 hours anyway. so technically it doesnt matter, but i feel that you get a little extra kick when you take an androgen PRE workout

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I guess if I take them both post-workout, I wont have to worry about the lethargy that PP gives me (and the weird cramps that SD gives me) interfering with my workout, huh?
Actually, I might just experiment a little, and try it all different ways.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I guess if I take them both post-workout, I wont have to worry about the lethargy that PP gives me (and the weird cramps that SD gives me) interfering with my workout, huh?
Actually, I might just experiment a little, and try it all different ways.

i like haveing some form of the drug in me during my workout,

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
It all depends on your dosing. For me I dont see the point of stacking these compounds. Both on their own yield significant gains. The only thing you are opening yourself up to are side effects. I have run a few cycles of SD and that stuff is potent, but this was the orginal DS and AX versons. Give us some more info on your cycle, dosing, PCT. You really need to front load your support supps if you plan on stacking these 2 because each alone causes dramatic effects on your liver levels. Also you will need very solid PCT due to the suppressive nature of the compounds. I mean SD is pretty bad on it own.

half life for both you are looking at around 8 for SD and 9 for Phera. That means total clearance of about 40 hr for SD and 45 for phera. But that does not take into account receptor binding affinity.

Some people run phera and bridge to SD but I feel this is way too long to be on these compounds because this would be around 7 weeks: 3 wks phera, 1 wk bridge, 3 wks SD

Normal dosing for phera is 10-40mg and 10-30mg for SD.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
It all depends on your dosing. For me I dont see the point of stacking these compounds. Both on their own yield significant gains. The only thing you are opening yourself up to are side effects. I have run a few cycles of SD and that stuff is potent, but this was the orginal DS and AX versons. Give us some more info on your cycle, dosing, PCT. You really need to front load your support supps if you plan on stacking these 2 because each alone causes dramatic effects on your liver levels. Also you will need very solid PCT due to the suppressive nature of the compounds. I mean SD is pretty bad on it own.

half life for both you are looking at around 8 for SD and 9 for Phera. That means total clearance of about 40 hr for SD and 45 for phera. But that does not take into account receptor binding affinity.

Some people run phera and bridge to SD but I feel this is way too long to be on these compounds because this would be around 7 weeks: 3 wks phera, 1 wk bridge, 3 wks SD

Normal dosing for phera is 10-40mg and 10-30mg for SD.
OK, here's the plan:
It will be a 2on(consecutive)/5off, very long-term pulse. [I previously did a 3on/4off pulse, bridging SD to PP, for 4 months. Results were excellent, sides very minimal, except for the dreaded delayed gyno, which I cleared with simple ATD. I just got back bloodwork, and I'm very healthy, and good to go again.]

Details:
Day 1: Lift; SD+PP, support supps
Day 2: Lift; SD+PP, support supps
Day 3: Off; OTC mini-PCT, support supps
Day 4: Cardio/abs; OTC mini-PCT, support supps
Day 5: Off; No supps at all
Day 6: Off; No supps at all
Day 7: Cardio/abs; No supps at all

I'm kinda hoping this can be the "perpetual" (permanent) cycle (especially if I keep the SD/PP dosing low). We'll see...

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
sd before no doubt. 10mg of that **** gave me some nicer pumps and hardness during my workout, as well as some nice agression.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
and i just looked at your layout, does nobody else see hes taking them 2 days followed by 5 days off? what do u hope to gain from this>? your not going to ..

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
OK, here's the plan:
It will be a 2on(consecutive)/5off, very long-term pulse. [I previously did a 3on/4off pulse, bridging SD to PP, for 4 months. Results were excellent, sides very minimal, except for the dreaded delayed gyno, which I cleared with simple ATD. I just got back bloodwork, and I'm very healthy, and good to go again.]

Details:
Day 1: Lift; SD+PP, support supps
Day 2: Lift; SD+PP, support supps
Day 3: Off; OTC mini-PCT, support supps
Day 4: Cardio/abs; OTC mini-PCT, support supps
Day 5: Off; No supps at all
Day 6: Off; No supps at all
Day 7: Cardio/abs; No supps at all

I'm kinda hoping this can be the "perpetual" (permanent) cycle (especially if I keep the SD/PP dosing low). We'll see...
Honestly, I think this is a terrible idea.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I never do things the normal way -- I was born "outside of the box" lol.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
According to Dr. D's thread on this, dose the more androgenic of the compounds (pp) in a 2 to 1 ratio. You'd do the first dose 1 hr pre workout, and the second right after workout. Personally, I'd spread the second dose to 6 hours later.

I'm a fan of pulsing SD, but not Phera, due to onset times. You CAN pulse Phera, but it tends to work better for straight cycles.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I have pulsed Phera before. It did take a few weeks to kick in, but once it got going, it worked great.

wood23

wood23

Awards
Honestly, I think this is a terrible idea.
hey... ease up oz. i bet alot of people think this way about your 2 week cycles. By the way, i am doing one a the moment. I think it is great for people to look outside the box abit. I have tried and loved pulsing and this looks like pulsing experiment with a twist. I look forward to seeing the results. I think the results will take longer to manifest themselves and therefore not practical for a log but please get back at regular intervals with updates.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the encouragement, wood.
The 3on/4off worked so well for me, I thought I'd try 2on/5off and see if it's still effective. I'm just experimenting, to further the science. :rasp:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
hey... ease up oz. i bet alot of people think this way about your 2 week cycles. By the way, i am doing one a the moment. I think it is great for people to look outside the box abit. I have tried and loved pulsing and this looks like pulsing experiment with a twist. I look forward to seeing the results. I think the results will take longer to manifest themselves and therefore not practical for a log but please get back at regular intervals with updates.
Ease up? I gave my opinion, and that's that.

Yes, pulsing has worked for people, but were they pulsing 2 days per week? I doubt it.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Like I said, 3on/4off was very effective for me. I expect 2on/5off to be less effective, but not completely ineffective. The real advantage will be if I can stay on semi-permanently. Slow, steady, permanent gains -- as opposed to the typical +10, -7, +12, -8 pattern of normal cycling. Plus, I get to always feel "on."